December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Congratulations sobrody!!!

My reasons for wanting a scan this week are to rule out ectopic and also as its probably too early for a hb I know they will book another scan in for 10 days time as they like to see the hb. This means ill get to see the growth between those 2 scans :)

Got an ultrasound appointment for next Thursday. Anxious for it!

Here's the picture we used last night to announce our pregnancy: (We JUST got the double stroller on Saturday at a yard sale - then went to the doctors because my eye got infected and needed antibiotics. They tested me for pregnancy to see which meds were safe for me, and went home with a BFP!)
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/3_zpsa8962dba.jpg

I love this picture, what a lovely way to announce that you're expecting!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone's doing ok.

sobroody, that is such a cute way to announce your pregnancy!

We were going to wait until the first ultrasound to tell family, but I kind of had a meltdown, so I needed my mom asap. I went off Paxil cold turkey, so now I'm waiting for my body to get used to it; the sooner the better. Anyone else coming off an antidepressant?

I have had tons of symptoms which seems crazy so early. No ms yet but everything else. :haha: Oh well. I'll take it.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone's doing ok.

sobroody, that is such a cute way to announce your pregnancy!

We were going to wait until the first ultrasound to tell family, but I kind of had a meltdown, so I needed my mom asap. I went off Paxil cold turkey, so now I'm waiting for my body to get used to it; the sooner the better. Anyone else coming off an antidepressant?

I have had tons of symptoms which seems crazy so early. No ms yet but everything else. :haha: Oh well. I'll take it.

It is isn't it, its not my picture though I quoted it :)

Aww, thank you! I like doing creative announcements, and I never saw anyone do something like this before. When my husband said we should put a reserve sign on the empty seat when we went for a test walk, I said no but it would be a great announcement picture!

Got an ultrasound appointment for next Thursday. Anxious for it!

Here's the picture we used last night to announce our pregnancy: (We JUST got the double stroller on Saturday at a yard sale - then went to the doctors because my eye got infected and needed antibiotics. They tested me for pregnancy to see which meds were safe for me, and went home with a BFP!)
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/3_zpsa8962dba.jpg

I love this picture, what a lovely way to announce that you're expecting!

Sugar Beth - that is so cute! I'm so boring with my announcements. It's always, "Hi, I'm expecting again".

I finally figured out what my craving is this time. Pizza. I made DH go and pick up several frozen pizzas today and I've already had them twice this week. Yeesh. I guess as long as I make healthy stuff for inbetween that. And I need to make my own pizzas so I can control how greasy they are. I also like to add shredded veggies into the dough and hidden underneath the cheese as it's the only way I can get DS to eat his veggies.

Whoops! Sorry sugarbeth and sobroody. :blush: Can I blame pregnancy brain?

I'm not really cramping with this pregnancy but I am getting awful belly aches. :( It always comes with the worst bloating and I look 4 months pregnant. It is hard not worry that something might be wrong. I got more spotting today and it was brown and goopy. I don't think I did too much. I didn't even put the laundry away which was my only real goal. Lying down with feet up is starting to be the only thing I can do. My doctor's appointment on Monday can not come soon enough.

I had so much bleeding with my son that I still remain hopeful.

Hi ladies! My name is Krissy and I am due 12-13-13. This is my 6th pregnancy but my 4th child. I had a blighted ovum that was missed till i started to spot at 11.5weeks. i was so deveistated. I had 3 normal healthy pregnancies before that so i felt i had no real reason to think anything would go wrong with that one. The second was an early mc hard but not as hard as the first. This time I of course found out right away and once the digi said pregnant i made an appt with my family dr. got an hcg done at 3w6d and it was 160 which is good for me, my others were under 100 at that point. I didnt get another draw will 4w4d and it was 1748! my levels were doubling at 31hrs so they did an early u/s at 4w5d thinking they might see something since i was over 1500. well came back might have saw a small something but not sure but said my numbers were great not worried about it and i call tomorrow to schedule another scan in 2 weeks.

i did have some brown discharge when i whiped after the u/s on wednesday not too worried about it. then since yesterday i have been having some more off and on only when i whipe. i think it has to do with straining to poo or pass gas. i hope so i want this baby sooooo freaking bad and i just have to remember brown is good, i am sore but no real cramps. and that my are good...i am exhuasted and ihave a tension headache every day but i welcome all of that even the gas pain if that means i get my baby...

good luck and lots of prayers for everyone on here!!!

Hi, Krissy! Welcome and congrats on your bfp! That's great that your hcg is rising so nicely! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

I wish girls PaL never had to experience spotting. We're already nervous as it is.

And I think ms is starting to roll in. This is when it usually shows up for me. It's still manageable though.

Krissy - I always spot a little brown blood after an internal ultrasound. Since it happened right afterwards, I'd say that's probably the cause!

Starry - I just got MS too. It really started up yesterday. So far it's not too bad, twice I thought I might lose it but it isn't all day yet. I find it amazing that even though I eat like five meals a day and snacks besides, my stomach will go from feeling full to feeling absolutely empty just like that! There is no "huh, I'm a bit hungry, may want to eat soon." I go from completely content and full to ravished and immediately sick! A little warning might be nice, stomach! lol

Hey ya'll, I'd like to join this thread. I just got my bfp (or 4) on Friday at 9dpo, and confirmed today in digital. I lost my son last April at 22 weeks, and early mc in November at 6 weeks. I'm sooo happy to have my chance at a December rainbow, but having a hard Tim letting my guard down. Maybe because it's so new, but I feel jaded, and as though I will jinx this pregnancy if I feel too much excitement. How do you all deal with the underlying stress of your subsequent pregnancy? I suppose I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic until December rolls around. It sucks, I should be thrilled, not scared :(

I just take it one day at a time and set little mini-goals. Right now my goals are to reach the next week. To keep myself sane I try to focus on other things to look forward to. Every once in awhile I let myself a little excitement just to keep things hopeful.

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Hope its okay for me to join.. Feel like I belong in this are moreso than first tri..

I have one dd who is almost 4 years old.. after her I miscarried at 12 weeks and again at 5.. after that I got preggo with my son who is 14 months tomorrow.. :) I am now pregnant with my 3rd baby and have been spotting on and off for the last week.. im on progesterone suppositories as we think my levels fall off after I get a bfp.. having on and off symptoms..

my scan is booked for the 23rd.. so 9 days

Hi mnicole and lilrojo! Welcome :)
Lilrojo- I have a scan on the 23rd too and am counting down! I will be 7 weeks then.

Sugar beth- My morning sickness has hit with a vengeance over the weekend too! All I can bare to eat is carbs and cheese! I feel nauseas all day long- but am not complaining if it means this baby is sticking around :) I had another hcg done this morning so hoping the levels come back good this afternoon and I can have some reassurance!

Mnicole- I know what you mean about the fear.... I met up with my best friend and had cuddles with her 8 week old baby this morning. She was asking me lots of questions and was so excited about my pregnancy.... But all my responses were 'I don't know.... I'm too scared to think further ahead than today!' Where I live, it can be hard to get into a good ob if you don't book very early. She was encouraging me to book in with the ob I want today as I am 6 weeks. I just don't think I can bring myself to do it yet!

Morning sickness....?
Morning, mid morning, noon, afternoon, early evening, night time sickness :(

I feel so ill, even though its hard I'm loving it because my symptoms are so strong. I'm at the drs now waiting for my appointment to try and sweet talk them into giving me an early scan...

thanks for the welcome.. I will be just over 6 weeks for my scan.. hoping to make it to that day so I can know the cause of this spotting.. its driving me nuts.. esp pal..

My sickness is just starting to come in. I only feel outright nauseous in little waves at the moment but my appetite is pretty much gone. I've never gotten m/s bad. With my son I was sick for about 2 weeks and had little appetite for another 3 or 4 weeks. I remember the first real meal I had eaten in about a month. Oh, that was so wonderful! I've also never thrown up from sickness (yet).

My clothes are also getting really tight and I'm only 6 weeks! I keep taunting DH with the idea of twins. Watching him squirm is so funny. lol

And I had to reschedule my doctor's appointment due to a late winter storm. I go on Thursday now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->