December 2014/January 2015 IUI

Did you take your temp at the same time? Maybe earlier than normal? Maybe its a fluke! I am still holding out hope for you. One of these IUI's just has to work!

What is your LP usually ? When is AF due? I still hope the low temp is just a fluke...Good luck !

I had the odd 11 days LP before, but its usually 13 or 14.
I never wake up at the same time everyday, but I never had this kind of fluctuation either.
I really hope you guys are right and this is just a fluke, but I'm not so sure. My boobs soreness its also almost all gone.

Maybe its the clomid still messing with my body?!?!?!

Leti...you did a little bounce up :happydance:

Rant Alert!

Why can't this baby making IUI business go smoothly?! DH just found out he will be leaving to work out of town for two weeks. He is scheduled to leave the morning of CD16. :dohh: Please let me ovulate on time this month! Oh and have I really gotten to that point where I reference everything in my life as CD something :haha:

Rant Alert!

Why can't this baby making IUI business go smoothly?! DH just found out he will be leaving to work out of town for two weeks. He is scheduled to leave the morning of CD16. :dohh: Please let me ovulate on time this month! Oh and have I really gotten to that point where I reference everything in my life as CD something :haha:

Oh no, more drama. Can they trigger your before he leaves or something?

that's funny about the CD :haha:, our lives changes so much, I'm not sure I was even aware when AF was due most of the time before TTC.

Yes I got a little bounce and no AF, but I already told DH it didn't work this month. He was so dissapointed. He was like, Can you put in a claim?? :nope:

Rant Alert!

Funny!:haha: hopefully it will work out for you! Please keep us posted.

Went for baseline u/s today. Begin clomid and will go back next week for midcycle u/s and to see if I can trigger before iui. This I'd my first time this route.

Oh I'm using ovidrel trigger? Would like to know of others experiences. Hopefully there are done success stories.

Mommieh25, good luck with this cycle. I didn't trigger with Ovridel bc I ovulated on my own, so I can't say. I did use clomid and according to the nurse I reacted well with 1 mature and 3 almost mature follies at cd 12.

Mommieh25, good luck with this cycle. I didn't trigger with Ovridel bc I ovulated on my own, so I can't say. I did use clomid and according to the nurse I reacted well with 1 mature and 3 almost mature follies at cd 12.[/QUOTE

I will keep you guys posted.

Leti, hoping for the best!

August, your IUI last cycle was CD 14, right? I think you'll be okay!

Mommieh, I've been using the ovidrel trigger and I'm happy with it. Easy to do and I like that ovulation is planned.

Hello,
I'm new here. TTC #5. I have four children from my first marriage and conceived all four in my younger years with no problems. I am 41 yrs old. My DH (2nd marriage) does not have any children. Recently found out he had a left varicocele, He had corrective surgery a few months ago we were given the okay to proceed with the IUI as his numbers increased.

I am on CD 3 today. I'm using Menopur plus Ovidrel trigger shot. This is my first IUI with injections. My baseline ultrasound found 5 follies in my right ovary and 1 follie in my left. The NP said that it might be a cyst so they tested my Estradiol level and it was 33 so I was given the ok to move forward with the injections.

I would like to hear from anyone that has used or is currently using Menopur and Ovidrel in conjunction with the IUI. Also, would you please share any side effects experienced while on these meds and the outcome of your cycle. Wishing everyone here a BFP very soon!!

Thank you!

Very sorry to hear it Leti. You were on clomid, right? Do you know how many clomid cycles you are planning on doing?

Hi Ruby! You and I have a similar story. I'm also 41 and we are trying to conceive one more (we have a 7 and 10 year old). It may take a little longer to conceive at our age, but it's completely doable!

This is my second clomid cycle with IUI. I don't have experience with injectables, but the ovidrel is fine. Doesn't hurt. I tend to cramp mildly the night of the IUI, but nothing bad. I'm on progesterone for the first time right now and it's made me emotional, very tired, and bloated.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->