December 21, 2012......

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...eet-_n_1989607.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

I actually have a fear of this but it's all contradicting!

All these floods are getting my OH talking about the end of the world again lol

Hope everyone is keeping safe

The polar icecaps melting is my current worry! Already you can't build houses too close to the shore in certain parts of NZ due the worry about rising waters.

Our planet will get super hot. I feel awefull for my kids and potential grandkids etc.

We do always have floods, for years here its nothing new. And not warm where I am anyway. In fact more colder. We are having amazing sun rises here which one I am looking right at here.

We do always have floods, for years here its nothing new. And not warm where I am anyway. In fact more colder. We are having amazing sun rises here which one I am looking right at here.

Dragonfly! Congratulations!! :D

There was articles in the news this week about global warming slowing down or something.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19361432

I think some places would get hotter but if we lose the gulf stream the UK would be colder x

Oh, Dragonfly, congrats! I bet your boys are excited, too! haha, you're gonna run out of bf blinkies eventually! So happy for you!

Oh, Dragonfly, congrats! I bet your boys are excited, too! haha, you're gonna run out of bf blinkies eventually! So happy for you!

I know my universal blinky wont last long, I may have to get two and make like a sum on my siggy, if I even have enough room on my sig.

This thread has been cleared of unnecessary activity.

Please keep it friendly.

I also echo the congratulations dragonfly :D x

all my friends were convinced hurricane Sandy was the begining of it all. then prior to that all the recent horrfic tsumani in the East. and the droughts in Africa...you have to admit there does seem to be a lot of natural disaters happening.

but do i think the world will end now...no, will i worry about the future...not really coz what can we do? i play my tiny small part in recycling and making my house more energy effcient (although i do drive a V8 so not so good there but i despise the prius!)

until the power houses of China and such sign up to the G20 green plan (or what ever it called) nothing will change, just get worse.

I dont think MORE disasters are happening just that they are easily publicised now and also areas are more densely populated, more built up, more people!

hmm good point, but it stil seems scary when death tolls for distaters hit 000,000's

I know my universal blinky wont last long, I may have to get two and make like a sum on my siggy, if I even have enough room on my sig.

That's a really good idea; hope I'll be there one day!

I hope it doesn't end on the 21st my birthdays 22nd and I want a night out!! Lol, I'm not a believer that it's going to end, but I sometimes have a little niggle at the back of my mind of what if, I have watched the doomsday preppers and thought holly hell I'm so not organised for anything like that lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->