December Babies!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Anyone else expecting a Christmas Ham?!

I thought it might be kind of fun to make a "Getting to know you" thread!

I'm Vanessa! I'm 24 and this is our first baby! My DF is Ben and he's 26. We got engaged on Valentine's Day this year and are getting married at the end of May 2014. We are Due December 23rd, 2013. I am totally convinced that this baby is a boy. We looked up old wives tales about gender and they all pointed to boy. Plus, I just have a gut feeling. We both like the name Silas for a boy and I like Oakley for a girl [but it's not my FAVORITE].

What about you? I'd love to know who I'm talking to! Especially since we're due at the same times and going through the same things!

Hi!

I'm Ruby, 32 am married to DH who is 31. We already have DS, aged 1 and our expecting our Christmas pud around 20th Dec. :flower:

Hello vanessa congrats! Im Maegan and am 30 and my dh just turned 31 his name is bj! We stwrted dating a year after high school and got married 3 years later. We will be celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary in 11 days actually! What a great present we have for each other!!! This is also our first! Im 8 wks1d and we are both hoping for a boy.... names are still being debated lol

Hello vanessa congrats! Im Maegan and am 30 and my dh just turned 31 his name is bj! We stwrted dating a year after high school and got married 3 years later. We will be celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary in 11 days actually! What a great present we have for each other!!! This is also our first! Im 8 wks1d and we are both hoping for a boy.... names are still being debated lol

awww how sweet! congrats! You got your BFP the day before I did. Was yours really dark? I'm asking because my ticker is based on my scan dates. I though I was more like 7 weeks at my scan but I was only 6w1d but everything great. My LMP was March 12 so I'd be 8w1d based on that. Have you had a scan yet?

Hi I am krissy I am 28 and my dh josh will be 28 in july. we have been together for 8 years but married for 1 yr. we have 3 kids already Joshua 6 1/2 avarie 5 and Jamison 3 1/2. we have been trying for 2 yrs for our fourth and final baby. I had a mc last april at 11.5 weeks from an undiagnosed blighted ovum and then an early mc in july. I will be 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow and we had an early scan done at 7+0 that showed a healthy baby measureing in at 7+1 with heartrate 128 and very active!

this pregnancy has been a scarry one due to past mc but also bc I have been spotting off and on since 4 1/2 weeks. the scan showed I had an implantation bleed so dr told me not to worry about the spotting could go on for a while.

other than that I work full time as nurses aid on second shift and dh is currently at home with the kids but is still looking for another job.

have a great day ladies!!!

oh baby is due 12/12 but will have planned section at 12/9

awww how sweet! congrats! You got your BFP the day before I did. Was yours really dark? I'm asking because my ticker is based on my scan dates. I though I was more like 7 weeks at my scan but I was only 6w1d but everything great. My LMP was March 12 so I'd be 8w1d based on that. Have you had a scan yet?

Awe thats cool! And yes it was dark. My lmp was march 12th as well and i actually know my conception date which was on day 15 actually so according to both days im due either the 17th or 18th. And yes i have actually i had it 2 weeks ago so i was 6wks3dys so it was pretty accurate!

Hi krissy! Congrats on your bfp. I hope your lil bean sticks this time! So sorry for your previous mcs. Good luck and u have a great day too!

Awe thats cool! And yes it was dark. My lmp was march 12th as well and i actually know my conception date which was on day 15 actually so according to both days im due either the 17th or 18th. And yes i have actually i had it 2 weeks ago so i was 6wks3dys so it was pretty accurate!

My first BFP was faint but you could see it from across a room! My dates are spot on for conceiving on our anniversary on March 31st. We went out for dinner and drinks and got a little buzzed and well...there ya go! LOL! It was planned but still a shock after a year of TTC and deciding to just relax. But it did scare me a bit that my dates were 6 days off at my scan. That means my tests were super dark at about 3 weeks and darker than the control line at about 4 weeks.

Awe thats awesome! What a great late anniversary gift! Lol they say once u stop worrying and just relax it will happen! Its crazy cause i thought i was still thinking about it too much but i guess not. We took a 3 month break so i could lose weight cause i was told that it would help. Well i guess it did cause bam the first month back i got my bfp! Its funny cause i had decided to not test this time around but i had one test left from before cause i was a few days late. I decided to test only to put my mind at ease so af would come. I was ready for my bfn and to move on. But low and behold i was holding a bfp!!!! Yay!

Hi all Im Georgie and im probably one of the oldest at 34, my OH is 33, we've been together nearly 2 years and engaged for a few months, no wedding plans as such yet want it to be in a couple of years but i cant plan just yet what with the baby.
We had a MMC in August at 12.5 weeks but the baby didn't grow past 5.5 weeks, we tried for 6 months after that for this bean and fingers crossed all is well in there, im still waiting for my first scan on May 21st.

So this will be out first but my OH does have a son with an ex, he's 11 and a lovely lad, he already has 2 half sisters so i think he would like a brother, my OH really wants a boy too but i really want a girl but at this point not to sound cliqhe but just a healthy baby will do.
My due date should be 3rd Dec, but i expect that to change after my scan.

Nice to meet you all, i look forward to this journey together.
x

Hello georgie! Keeping my fx for a h&h 9 months! So sorry for your loss!
And you dont sound cliche' cause i think in the end what we all really want is just a happy healthy baby! Good luck and keep us updated after your scan! Its on my wedding anniversary! Haha

Hi all Im Georgie and im probably one of the oldest at 34, my OH is 33, we've been together nearly 2 years and engaged for a few months, no wedding plans as such yet want it to be in a couple of years but i cant plan just yet what with the baby.
We had a MMC in August at 12.5 weeks but the baby didn't grow past 5.5 weeks, we tried for 6 months after that for this bean and fingers crossed all is well in there, im still waiting for my first scan on May 21st.

So this will be out first but my OH does have a son with an ex, he's 11 and a lovely lad, he already has 2 half sisters so i think he would like a brother, my OH really wants a boy too but i really want a girl but at this point not to sound cliqhe but just a healthy baby will do.

x

What a lovely story! I'm in the states and here when you have a baby in December at the hospital they bring your baby to you in a stocking. How sweet is that?! I hope they do that for me. I know the few people who had December babies got that.

I'm due 12.12! This is our third pregnancy, though we lost our last one back in January due to a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks. I'm almost 25, DH is 28, and if this is a girl her name will be Cecelia Snow (Cece) and for a boy we're doing William Lee. I have no real idea if this is a boy or a girl, but most of my dreams all say this baby is a girl.

Congrats to u to sugarbeth! Hoping for a h&h 9 months for you! So sorry for your loss!

Hello all. My name is Mandy, I'm 27 (will be 28 in September). My DH is Jeff and he is 28. We will be married for 7 years in July and we are expecting our first baby on December 7th, 2013. We tried getting pregnant for almost 3 years. We were going to try IUI when it happened naturally. We are over the moon! I've had my first scan and everything looks good and heart beat was 168.

Happy and healthy months to come everyone :).

I'm 34 too, well I will be next month, and DH is 35. Our 10th wedding anniversary is this summer! And our baby is due Dec 8th. We have one DD who is 6 and thrilled to soon be a big sis. I thought she wanted a girl because shes always asking for a sister, but when we told her
I was pregnant she said she wanted a boy so they could wrestle! Yikes!

Congrats to all the december mamas!

x

What a lovely story! I'm in the states and here when you have a baby in December at the hospital they bring your baby to you in a stocking. How sweet is that?! I hope they do that for me. I know the few people who had December babies got that.

OMG tha'ts so cute, i cant imagine they'd do that here but i would love it if they did! jst imagine thought all the 'Baby's first' stuff, baby's first xmas, baby's first stocking, baby's first xmas decoration, i cant wait to have a lil xmas pudding!

Hello georgie! Keeping my fx for a h&h 9 months! So sorry for your loss!
And you dont sound cliche' cause i think in the end what we all really want is just a happy healthy baby! Good luck and keep us updated after your scan! Its on my wedding anniversary! Haha

Oh well that has to be a good omen right!

Hello all, Marideth here 26 with my first. I am due Dec 6th, so its not a christmas ham for more like a thanksgiving turkey! Congrats to all glad to have some ladies to talk with as I have no one to gush baby stuff with.

Hi all congrats on your pregnancy :-D Im Lou 23 my OH is 25, this is both our first pregnancy and a surprise! Im 7wks today and Im due christmas day according to lmp soo exciting to be cooking this little turkey! My OH is Brian and we'll be together for 5yrs the week befre my due date. So far no ms but plenty of nausea. looking forward to scan on may 26th. Nice to see all ur stories and looking forward to getting to know u all!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->