December Babies!

Hi ladies!

Well, I just go you beat, Georgie and MudMom-- I'm 35! DH is 33 and this is our first. We've been married 3 years, trying for a baby for 2 years. Due date is 12/18.

Great thread-- love it!

Hi, Im Catherine I am 27 my OH is Dave,30. We have been together 4 years 4 months. Ttc since xmas. This is our first! Will also be 1st grandchild on both sides! Very exciting. Due 3rd December.

What a lovely story! I'm in the states and here when you have a baby in December at the hospital they bring your baby to you in a stocking. How sweet is that?! I hope they do that for me. I know the few people who had December babies got that.

OMG tha'ts so cute, i cant imagine they'd do that here but i would love it if they did! jst imagine thought all the 'Baby's first' stuff, baby's first xmas, baby's first stocking, baby's first xmas decoration, i cant wait to have a lil xmas pudding![/QUOTE]

That is adorable! I'm in the states too, but haven't heard of hospitals doing that around here. A very cute idea though!

Awe congrats everyone! Makes me so excited to see all the buns in the oven!

Hi everyone. congrats on the Xmas puds I am Andrea I'm 7 weeks and my edd is 23rd dec by lmp but if I go by when we dtd (which was only once) my edd would be 25th dec eeek!!!
I'm 29 and hubby is 30 we have been together on and off for 15 years and married 6 years, we have a dd she will be 10 in July and a ds he just turned 4 in march, looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies :) xxxxx

I am 34 and my husband is 33. This is number 2 due on Christmas.

What a lovely story! I'm in the states and here when you have a baby in December at the hospital they bring your baby to you in a stocking. How sweet is that?! I hope they do that for me. I know the few people who had December babies got that.

OMG tha'ts so cute, i cant imagine they'd do that here but i would love it if they did! jst imagine thought all the 'Baby's first' stuff, baby's first xmas, baby's first stocking, baby's first xmas decoration, i cant wait to have a lil xmas pudding!

Akk my phone keeps messing up but what I wanted to say is that they did this for DH when he was born dec 24th.

Hi ladies! Both my OH and I are 25, and this will be our first baby. It is our second pregnancy, the first unfortunately resulted in an ectopic, had an emergency op but they managed to save my tube. I have an early scan on Friday and getting nervous for it now! If this bub is in the right place, I will be due on December 27th, hoping don't end up going into labour during Christmas dinner! :haha:

Hello :)

I'm Ashley, 26 years old. My DH Jon is 32 and we'll be married for 6 years this up coming May 16. We are finally pregnant with our first baby!! I found out I have PCOS & IR back in Aug 2012 so I was afraid we weren't going to get pregnant. I'm taking 2000mg ER Metformin and after losing some weight DH & I must of timed it right because I spotted one day thinking my AF was coming then nothing. Took a test and the line came up before I could blink. I was worried I was having issues since I was cramping and spotting about 5 weeks pregnant for a week. Went to my OB/GYN last Wednesday and we saw the heartbeat and everything looked great. I have my official appointment this Friday and I will be 8 weeks 1 day. I'm still cautious since this is our first, but i'm excited at the same time. My due date is December 19 which is amazing since my DH was born on New Years Day and my birthday is 3 days before Valentines day so everyone in our little family will have a birthday near a holiday :)

P.S. Both sides of the family are thinking pink as are we! (;

I'm expecting a Christmas ham! Almost exactly on Christmas! :D

I'm Danielle. I'm 25 and we're expecting our first after a difficult road. I am 8 weeks along and due around December 20th. We conceived exactly on BF's 25th birthday. We have been together for 4 and a half years and have plans to get married in the next few years.
I find myself really wanting a girl after only ever wanting boys. A sign? I'm having almost ZERO symptoms, which is a little scary. But I am hoping that I'm one of the lucky ones.

First appointment in 20 days!

Great to meet you ladies. And congrats on your Christmas bundles!

congratulations everyone :happydance:

I'm nat, 25 and pregnant with my first :cloud9: due 22nd december I think, though that might be changed at the dating scan! my OH is 29 and we're getting married in malaysia in september, just the two of us :) we are both scottish and live in glasgow.

we're team :yellow: and I change my mind daily on gender preference :haha: I felt it was a girl but since then I've had a dream it's a boy, then to further confuse things the following night I had a dream it was a girl :dohh:

nice to meet everyone :D

Just everyone and congrats! My husband and I are expecting #2 on dec 26th!! I can't wait

I'm loving this thread! So cool to see everyone filled up 2 pages just while I was at work today!

I gives me a reason to be excited for Christmas again! I haven't been this ready for Christmas since I was a little girl!

I know me either! Brings a whole new meaning to xmas presents!

DF will turn 27 on december 1st. this baby is his present lol. i'm creating LIFE right now. Maybe I'll put a little bow on the baby and wish him a happy belated b day lol

Hi all :) EDD is 23/12/2013 at this stage, but bit of confusion with my dating scan, so may be later... sticking with this until new scan confirms date :)

Hello! I am Ashley, 26 and my DH is 27. We have three living children. Ages are 8, 6 and 4, although they are not his biologically (he adopted them though). In 2012 we lost a little boy in January at 14 weeks and I ended up having a D&E, and than in September we lost another little boy at 16 weeks, which I delivered vaginally at the hospital on the maternity unit.

My due date is December 12th. We have been trying since 2011 to have a biological child of our own. A little bit early for a Christmas baby, but i'd still like to think of baby as my Christmas ham. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->