December Babies!

Hello :) I'm Sarah and I'm 22 and my fiancé is 30. We're from Australia and expecting our first child on December 29th.

I was super excited at first but that started to wear off when I was diagnosed with hypermesis gravadarium! Feeling very sick constantly! I cannot stop vomiting and I'm hoping it goes away by the time I hit twelve weeks.

I like the name Harlow for a girl. I'm fairly certain it's a little miss. :)

Oh my this thread is moving FAST!!!! so for now a HUGE HELLO and WELCOME to all the ladies here!!! Also to all those who experienced losses I am right there with you on how it is hard to be soooo happy and scared at the same time lol.

ok for names we have Allyson Joy for a girl, joy being my middle name, and Blake DeWayne, DeWayne is my dad's middle name, for a boy. up until last night I had dreams it was a boy then last night I had this crazy one where I had the baby and they told me boy and then I didn't get to see it for a while and I had told everyone it was about boy named blake, then when we got the baby it was a girl? so I am now confused lol.

Symptom wises I am doing good! I get the headaches, and can you say TIRED!!!but other than that I am not sick at all, actually I am hungry all the freaking time and if I don't get then I feel sick lol that is why I lean towards a boy.

oh even though I had plenty of blood work and early scans yesterday was my first official prenatal appt. got all the "fun" stuff done lol and my dr was really great. she said she wish she had a magic wand to show me all is fine in there right now but I just have to trust in this baby. everything so far is pointing towards a healthy baby in there. she goes well your uterus is defiantly enlarged...I said good now I know why I pee all the time lol..

anyways.....I do have work today...yuck.....but I don't leave for another 5 hours so I will pop back in later.

Hope everyone here in America had a great mother's day yesterday! To those who are not American, Happy belated American Mother's Day! xoxoxox.

My next appointment is May 22nd, but I think I'm going to call in a few days and reschedule because I can't really do morning appointments anymore.

I can't believe I am in my 9th week already! My doctor's office does the anatomy scans at 18 weeks, so only 9 more weeks to go for me to find out the gender. I'm super excited!! But because of our losses, i'm VERY cautiously happy.

At first I was a little nervous about having a December baby, especially because my three (living) children's birthdays are in September, and two in November! But, I've been allowing myself to start to get a little excited for this Christmas Ham :) (Due December 12th)

It's hard to be happy when your scared, and when you've had late losses before. Especially since they were twice in a row. I want to be able to feel that joy again, but I don't think I will really be able to be happy until I'm 30 weeks.

My sickness has sucked, but it's gotten a little better since I've turned 9 weeks. I'm still vomiting occasionally, but that and my sick-to-stomach feeling has eased up just a tad from weeks 7 & 8.

Hope everyone is doing okay. :hugs:

Tt and happy mother's day to u too! I cant imahine how u feel but i hope u get that joy and you dont have to experience another loss! Hope your lil ham decides to stay cookibg until it needs to! Glad youre feeling better too! It def helps when youre feeling better! Ive felt pretty good over the last 3 days but im just waiting for it to come back with a vengance haha i actually ate something yesterday that i enjoyed it was weird but i was so excited lol watermelon hit the spot for me yesterday! Im entering my 9th week tomorrow! Only 3 more til im out of this trimester! I cant wait!

Mmmmm watermelon ... I had some last night and it was awesome.

Hey I'm 35 and due around the 18th. My next scan should give me a better date. This is my first. I will be an older Mum! Very excited!

Tt and happy mother's day to u too! I cant imahine how u feel but i hope u get that joy and you dont have to experience another loss! Hope your lil ham decides to stay cookibg until it needs to! Glad youre feeling better too! It def helps when youre feeling better! Ive felt pretty good over the last 3 days but im just waiting for it to come back with a vengance haha i actually ate something yesterday that i enjoyed it was weird but i was so excited lol watermelon hit the spot for me yesterday! Im entering my 9th week tomorrow! Only 3 more til im out of this trimester! I cant wait!

Thank you, that was very sweet of you to say. Sometimes I just need to hear that :hugs:

Hello! My name is Viviana. I am 20 and my DH is 21. We are expecting our first on Christmas day :) So December 25th. We are VERY excited. So exciting to talk to other ladies due around the same time. I am nervous but counting down the days to be out of first tri. I get so paranoid! :wacko:

Hello! My name is Viviana. I am 20 and my DH is 21. We are expecting our first on Christmas day :) So December 25th. We are VERY excited. So exciting to talk to other ladies due around the same time. I am nervous but counting down the days to be out of first tri. I get so paranoid! :wacko:

Congrats! You're due just 2 days after me! How are you feeling?

Hi! Thank you so much :) I have been feeling great. I had morning sickness for like 4 days and now its gone. I get pretty tired and I crave a lot of sour stuff, so I am kind of "old school" and I think I am having a boy. Plus, I just have a feeling! Lol How about you?

Hi! Thank you so much :) I have been feeling great. I had morning sickness for like 4 days and now its gone. I get pretty tired and I crave a lot of sour stuff, so I am kind of "old school" and I think I am having a boy. Plus, I just have a feeling! Lol How about you?

I've been craving a lot of carbs, dairy, chocolate and cold watermelon. I'm pretty convinced this baby is a boy and we've already decided on Silas for his name. I've got exhaustion and all day MS since week 6. The sore boobs and frequent urination were replaced by that. I'm so excited to be having a little Christmas Ham! I hope he has his daddy's dimples, lips and pretty eyes. If it's girl, I hope she has my red hair, lips and big eyes.

Hello everyone :) I'm due on the 29th December. Hoping for a rainbow after two miscarriages at 9 and 13 weeks.

Symptoms so far include major bloating, major bloating, major bloating and inevitably lots of gas to go with it. My husband is loving sharing a bed with me at the moment! Hahaha

I have a gut feeling this baby might be a boy but boy or girl I'm just praying for a sticky baby (the best Christmas present I could hope for). Please please be sticky!!

Hubby and I are both 27. We are due December 28th 2013. Idk why but I think it is a boy. I could be having twins but not sure yet. First ultrasound is this coming Thursday. I am currently worried that I won't always see my Dr. and that she might not be the one delivering me as I go to a multiple OB practice. I absolutely love my Dr. and expecially don't want either of the male Dr.'s at any point... How do I go about making sure I get my Dr.?? This is really stressing me out...

Hubby and I are both 27. We are due December 28th 2013. Idk why but I think it is a boy. I could be having twins but not sure yet. First ultrasound is this coming Thursday. I am currently worried that I won't always see my Dr. and that she might not be the one delivering me as I go to a multiple OB practice. I absolutely love my Dr. and expecially don't want either of the male Dr.'s at any point... How do I go about making sure I get my Dr.?? This is really stressing me out...

I would love twins!! What makes you think it might be twins Hun? :) I'm almost 27 and so is hubby :)

I'm in the UK so have no idea about how it works where you are so cant help there sorry :(

I would love twins!! What makes you think it might be twins Hun? :) I'm almost 27 and so is hubby :)

I'm in the UK so have no idea about how it works where you are so cant help there sorry :(

I was on Clomid for 2 cycles so hyper ovulation could have occurred and twins run on both mine and and husbands families, but I think it is my side that makes the difference.

Hi mummies and puddings,
I'm Kelly and I'm 32, my OH is nearly 35 and we've been together for 7 years. We were very lucky to get pregnant after 6 weeks of trying. Which in turns scares me that something bad will happen. ( I'm paranoid about everything).

I've had spotting at 5 weeks so had an early scan they said I am due Xmas day, but with my LMP I'm due 18th December :wacko: so not really sure. It's 1st grandchild on both sides. And my sis can't wait to be an aunty as she's has been trying to get pregnant for 7 years and had 2 mc. So she's mega excited.

My OH wants a boy and I seriously don't mind as long as its healthy. I've had sore boobs, wind and bloating so far, and to settle my nausea I'm wearing sea sick band they are fab and so cheap, with no side effects.

I'm loving carbs, and dolly mixtures at the moment.

I wish all a healthy 9 months and hope our pregnancies go along swimmingly. :hugs:Xx

I was on Clomid for 2 cycles so hyper ovulation could have occurred and twins run on both mine and and husbands families, but I think it is my side that makes the difference.

:) very exciting.

I have twins in my family and my DH was himself a twin (as you say i don't think this counts) but I don't feel I have enough symptoms to warrant twins this time. One will do me... Just want him/her to stick around. How are your symptoms? X

Hi mummies and puddings,
I'm Kelly and I'm 32, my OH is nearly 35 and we've been together for 7 years. We were very lucky to get pregnant after 6 weeks of trying. Which in turns scares me that something bad will happen. ( I'm paranoid about everything).

I've had spotting at 5 weeks so had an early scan they said I am due Xmas day, but with my LMP I'm due 18th December :wacko: so not really sure. It's 1st grandchild on both sides. And my sis can't wait to be an aunty as she's has been trying to get pregnant for 7 years and had 2 mc. So she's mega excited.

My OH wants a boy and I seriously don't mind as long as its healthy. I've had sore boobs, wind and bloating so far, and to settle my nausea I'm wearing sea sick band they are fab and so cheap, with no side effects.

I'm loving carbs, and dolly mixtures at the moment.

I wish all a healthy 9 months and hope our pregnancies go along swimmingly. :hugs:Xx

Hi kandidancer wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Has your spotting stopped now?

I'm eating like a pig at the moment which I don't think is helping with my bloat but I just feel super hungry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->