December is here!

Oooh I just love his adorable little squishy face in that first picture :cloud9: xx

Congrats Lucy and ginger!!! Glad you are all safe! Ginger I hope you heal quickly!

Went to dr yesterday for 39 week check. Cervix is exactly the same as week before :growlmad: I wish this baby would get moving!!!

Have you tried the EPO capsuals to help with your cervix? Worth a try :)

No! Thank you! I will look into that!!

Beautiful pics lucy!!!! HOpe you are feeling well!!! :flower:

Thanks for sharing your pictures Lucy! He is gorgeous and such a little doll :) hope you're feeling well!

Anyone having any labor signs?? I went for a walk today with ds and have been having on and off cramping since. I'm not getting my hopes up but at least it's something!

Early this morning I felt like I was having contractions but they eventually fizzled out lol. My lil man luvs teasing me lol. I was hoping he'd be here before Xmas but idk anymore lol. Hopefully signs pick up for u bmama :).

Early this morning I felt like I was having contractions but they eventually fizzled out lol. My lil man luvs teasing me lol. I was hoping he'd be here before Xmas but idk anymore lol. Hopefully signs pick up for u bmama :).

I had the same thing yesterday! Every 15 minutes like clock work for two hours then nothing! I really wanted my little lady here before Christmas too, but now I'm just hoping she waits til after the 25th.

I had the same thing yesterday! Every 15 minutes like clock work for two hours then nothing! I really wanted my little lady here before Christmas too, but now I'm just hoping she waits til after the 25th.

Yea I'm on the same page. At this point jus wait till after Xmas cus I don't wanna risk having on Christmas lol.

Congrats Lucy and ginger!! So exciting seeing all the new babies arriving!! afm I am SOOO loving the skin to skin and breastfeeding! I am having a much easier time around. My milk isn't in yet but I can pump colostrum like a boss!! It's insane! With my first I had really low milk supply and now I can pump 3 fluid ounces at any given time lol the nurses are like um... That stuff is liquid gold you should sell it!! LOL

Heya ladies, hope you are doing well. Keep popping on to see if there have been any updates!

Amanda, I totally agree with you there, this little guy is a breastfeeding saint compared to his sister! He sleeps brill in 4 hours ststretches too.

I should be going home today, looking forward to it, miss my creature comforts! Xx

Glad the babies are feeding well!

That's great you get to go home today Lucy. Xx

Yay!!! My baby passed his NICU assessments with flying colors and his bilirubin levels are declining!!! WE ARE GOING HOME TODAY!!! So happy I could cry!!

Wonderful news Amanda! There was a scare that Harrison may have a heart murmur but he's just had an ECG & confirmed all is ok :)

Just waiting to be discharged now!

It's gone quiet with you other ladies, how are you all doing? Xx

Yay for going home Lucy and Amanda!! So happy for you girls :)

I woke up with contractions this morning that went down to 5 min apart and very strong, but since I've been relaxing with my meditations they aren't as fierce. I'm just hoping that's because I'm coping well and this is it! I feel positive my little man will be joining us soon just a matter of time getting these contractions closer and stronger together

Yay for going home Amanda and Lucy!! That's great news your both going to have such an amazing magical christmas with your little bundles :hugs:

Bmama I hope those contractions pick up for you soon.

No signs of labour here yet, I'm trying to be patient :haha:

Woooohooo to all the beautiful babies and I think pray and hope that 5 days late my little one is finally on her way. Regular contractions but not lasting very long yet. Tens machine on and sleeping and hoping to wake up to nice juicy long and hard contractions LOL!! X

Tonight I had curry then sat on my ball and ate a full bowl of pineapple. What else works? He has to come this weekend! Or on time at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->