December is here!

Aww good luck. Hope hes here now and it went quick and smoothly :)

:happydance: congrats Lucy! Have been lurking routing for you willing baby to come, hope all went well :flower:

As for me, I am experiencing pre labour as i did with the last pregnancy, last time it was 2-3 weeks long. So far it's been around 10 days, intermittently mostly at night & sometimes really intensely (last nights). At 38 week midwife app yesterday he was 3/5ths engaged, the same as at 36 weeks, he is measuring 1.5 weeks ahead via tape measure so a current estimation of 8lb8oz not sure if I'll wanna do this one naturally like the others haha. My other 2 little ones came at 40+12 & 40+2 so we shall see what this little monkey wants to do, I suspect he will show earlier than his brothers x

:happydance: congrats Lucy! Have been lurking routing for you willing baby to come, hope all went well :flower:

As for me, I am experiencing pre labour as i did with the last pregnancy, last time it was 2-3 weeks long. So far it's been around 10 days, intermittently mostly at night & sometimes really intensely (last nights). At 38 week midwife app yesterday he was 3/5ths engaged, the same as at 36 weeks, he is measuring 1.5 weeks ahead via tape measure so a current estimation of 8lb8oz not sure if I'll wanna do this one naturally like the others haha. My other 2 little ones came at 40+12 & 40+2 so we shall see what this little monkey wants to do, I suspect he will show earlier than his brothers x

Good luck! I hope things go a bit quicker for you this time round :hugs:

Yay gym and ginger!!!! Maybe the 16th is the day for babies!! :)
My baby arrived Tuesday evening 16th at 10:50pm. Went into hospital at just gone 6pm following sweep at midday (where they said I was 3-4cm)

Given my previous delivery I was restricted to labour ward and had fluids and hormone managed third stage to reduce blood loss. Baby heartbeatstayed high throughout so i was strapped to monitor throughout as it was often around the 180 mark. They broke my waters at about 9:3pm to see if that helped bring his heart rate down, which it did a little. He was going crazy in there, midwivest and drs said they've never know such an energetic baby in labour and on his way out he flipped around full 360 on his head!

Only lost 1 litre of blood this time. Had episiotomy and tore, think it's pretty messy tbh as lots of stitches but he's here safe and well weighing 8lb.

Hang in there everyone still waiting

Gingerspice - huge congratulations!!!! Sorry you had a bit of a rough time though. :hugs:

Still no baby here :-( I'm beginning to think the sweep won't have worked this time, so getting my mind ready for induction on Monday. Boo really thought I'd get lucky again with the sweep :-( loving all the baby updates though.xx

Update: Harrison William was born at 11:36am this morning weighing 8lb 8 1/2 oz.

We are so in love <3

I shall update with birth story when I'm feeling a bit more human lol xx

Argh Lucy I couldn't scroll to the bottom of this page quick enough :rofl: I've been waiting for your update all day!! Huge huge congratulations Hun xx

Gingerspice - huge congratulations!!!! Sorry you had a bit of a rough time though. :hugs:

It sounds pretty 'bad' but the staff were amazing and I was looked after which didn't happen last time so despite it not being the 'perfect birth' (although didn't have pain relief so that element was 'natural') it was ok and there's no ill feeling about the birth and aftercare so i can move on and accept it for what it was. I got a perfect little boy and they did their job (albeit on the cautious side given last situation)

Congrats Lucy and ginger!!! Glad you are all safe! Ginger I hope you heal quickly!

Went to dr yesterday for 39 week check. Cervix is exactly the same as week before :growlmad: I wish this baby would get moving!!!

Congrats Lucy and ginger!!! Glad you are all safe! Ginger I hope you heal quickly!

Went to dr yesterday for 39 week check. Cervix is exactly the same as week before :growlmad: I wish this baby would get moving!!!

Have you tried the EPO capsuals to help with your cervix? Worth a try :)

What amazing updates!! Huge congrats ginger spice and Lucy!!
Ginger- I hope you have a swift recovery :flower:
Lucy- yay for baby Harrison! I knew this was it for you, can't wait to hear your birth story Hun

I hope your little one shows up sooner than his brothers! I can empathize with long labors as that seems to be the case with me during my last pregnancy and this one too. I've been 2-3cm dialated for 3 weeks now, and have on/off regular contractions as well as period pains and backaches. It is all worth it though for our little ones, but I am not one for surprises so the anticipation and build up are killing me!

Thank you ladies, here are a few photos of our beautiful boy xx

Attachments

• IMAG4181_BURST002_COVER~2.jpg
    IMAG4181_BURST002_COVER~2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG4220_1.jpg
    IMAG4220_1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG4210.jpg
    IMAG4210.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread