December is here!

Thank you mummy!!! I am trying to be patient as well!

Baby2012- I hope labor starts for you soon too! All these LOs are sure comfy in there :haha:

Helen- I've literally tried everything except castor oil and this little man is having none of it. I even dtd with dh last night and I'm still pregnant. Maybe will give it a go again tonight, something has to regulate and bring on some strong contractions!

Yes, every day this week I've walked an hour! Nothing seems to budge this one! I even ate a pineapple!

I've heard that nipple stimulation is the only "proven" method to induce labor naturally and even that shouldn't be done until you are overdue. (just what I read and then researched, don't quote me!)
they say to do it correctly you should do one nipple at a time pulling/tugging/rolling in the way baby would nurse alternating nipples every 5-15 minutes but even this could take up to four days of regular stimulation to work

She's here! V quickly.

10pm - arrives at hospital examined at 10:30pm 2cm & given sweep
12:45 - returned contractions 3 mins apart lasting 1 min fully dialited & water broke on toilet
12:59 - went to birth room about to be examined but mw could see her head!
1:02 - her head fully visible born after 3 quick pushes on 20.12.14 Xx

Totally in love

She's here! V quickly.

10pm - arrives at hospital examined at 10:30pm 2cm & given sweep
12:45 - returned contractions 3 mins apart lasting 1 min fully dialited & water broke on toilet
12:59 - went to birth room about to be examined but mw could see her head!
1:02 - her head fully visible born after 3 quick pushes on 20.12.14 Xx

Totally in love

Congratulations! That's a quick birth!

Congrats baby!!!!! :happydance:

Our little man Theodore was born this morning at 6am! Had contractions all day yesterday but finally felt like it was time around 1:30am. We got to the hospital and met the doula at 2am and I was 4cm, so we walked the halls, labored in the tub, then I felt intense pressure and it was time to push. Pushed for 15 min and there he was! This was my first all natural labor so it was pretty intense but such a beautiful and empowering experience, the healing is already better than I remember with ds1 although it still hurts a lot lol. I'll do a proper birth story when I have my laptop ;)

So who's next ladies?!?

Wow Bmama! Massive congratulations! Cannot wait to hear your birth story & see pics of the little fella :) xx

Congrats bmama and baby2012!!!!

Well our little girl arrived last night! Felt my normal braxton hicks but they kept coming. Thought it was false labor but my mom and dad decided to come (about 1.5 hoursaway) to watch dd just in case. I left for hospital right when they got there (hospital 40 min away) dh didn't believe this was it. Got to hospital at 10:48pm and was 6 cm. dr was called and baby started coming while they were transferring me to the delivery room. Pushed for 2 minutes (longest 2 min of my life as I had no pain relief!) and baby arrived. Dr had only been there 10 minutes. She was born at 11:52 pm. We named her chiara natale. Still in a bit of shock as everything happened so fast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh my goodness all these births :). Congrats Stranjegirl, Bmama and Baby2012 :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->