December is here!

Amanda that's amazing he sounds as though he's doing amazing! Any idea when you get to go home?

Well interestingly enough about 24 hours into the induction process the OB on call made a surprising discovery that my prenatal doc screwed up on. My original doc said my due date was Jan 5th but according to the dating ultrasound I was actually due Jan 10th! So my lo was born at a correct gestation of 36+3 however for being so early they want us to stay until maybe Friday before we get discharged because my ds1 had major problems with blood jaundice and ended up being re-admitted to the NICU at 1 week old because he was totally orange like a pumpkin. Ds1 was born at 38 weeks. But yet another surprise, ds2 weighed 7lbs 2oz at birth same as big brother was yet he was a week and a half earlier!! The lactation consultant and the ob are very happy with his feeding progression and all his checks he has had.

Just a quick update. Labour started 3 am, went to hospital around 11.50 and had him by 2.46. I am sooooo happy.*

Congratulations Dreambaby!

Getting painful-ish contractions every 5-7 minutes, still losing plug & have lower backache.
Hospital won't take me in until they are 3 minutes apart, got a feeling it could be a long night unless they fizzle out which I'm expecting them to do.

How are you other ladies? Xx

that's great Lucy!!! Stay positive hun, maybe try and eat/drink/have a bath and do a little walking, even if up and down the stairs? I always tell myself it can't hurt, and if they do fizzle out you'll get a good nights sleep :hugs: I am having mild cramping, and honestly don't feel like I will go into labor today, but it's only 2pm so I suppose the night is young!

Eeeek! Lucky that's exciting you just need them to be close together now :) come on baby!! Xx

I just don't know what's going on, they are still regular but some are really quite painful and others are just like mild cramping. Wish things would get a move on haha xx

Hmm I'm not too sure, I'm swaying towards tomorrow. Currently bouncing on my ball, going to try and get some nookie in with OH too lol. If all that fails I shall be going for a morning walk tomorrow & cleaning like a mad woman.

He's got to come soon right! Xx

Huge congrats Dreambaby and Amanda! So happy for you both! Lucyjo can't wait for your update! All is great here ladies, Robyn has passed all her pediatric tests, she's feeding well and I'm recovering fine- not too sore. Can't wait to see you all over in baby club xxxxx

Got to be real soon Lucy, surely!! Xx

Gym - how are you doing? Are you home now? :) xx

Soo exciting to see all these baby updates and people going into labor :).

I can't wait until its my turn to post of these updates lol.

Just to update you all - I'm in L&D, 5cm dilated. Just had a dose of diamorphine so not feeling too bad at the moment :) xx

Yay Lucy keep us posted!!! Sending you positive vibes for a speedy and easy delivery :) soon you will have your LO in your arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->