December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I'm really quite worried I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and not feeling any movement or showing yet haven't been told what way my placenta is and nothing wrote on my hospital notes about it :(

Honestly it's very normal not to feel anything just yet :hugs:
are you in the UK? If so it should say placenta position on your 12 week scan paper (the a4 printout they give you). But equally as said above that doesn't mean you'll definitely feel it early as depends on other factors

I'm really quite worried I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and not feeling any movement or showing yet haven't been told what way my placenta is and nothing wrote on my hospital notes about it :(

Don't worry, a lot of people don't feel anything until 18-20 weeks even with a posterior placenta. :) I felt first movement at 16 weeks last time but I was having twins so takeing up twice the room and twice the wriggling and I didn't start showing until 22 weeks.

I am sure last time they wrote placenta possition on mine but can't see it this time. All she put on was head circumferance and heart rate.

I asked about my placenta position at the 12 week scan but the ultrasound technician said that this is looked at the 20 week scan. I didn't feel DS until 19 weeks and even then it was light flutters.

I just had a private scan and found out we have a anterior placenta. I'm pretty sure I had that with my last pregnancy as well and started to feel kicks around 20 weeks. Only another 4 weeks to go then.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

At 12w the placenta position is not normally noted down, this is part of 20w scan.
At my scan at weekend i asked mine is anterior.

My 2nd was anterior that didnt stop my baby lol. My placents was posterior with #3 i fully expected to feel her just as early as #2 but nope. Even took 10 more weeks before i even grew a bump.

I wouldnt worry :)
think was around wk 14 i felt this baby but its like 30secs could just be once a day then be 5 days before i feel anything again.

I've still not felt anything I can class 100% as baby yet. I feel little flutters and bubbles in the area where baby was laying at the scan but I don't think I will get any certain movements until around 20 weeks.

X

Don't worry yourself too much Stacey, I'm 17 weeks plus a few days, and I've felt nothing that I'm sure is movements. And I def have a posterior placenta and feel like I am well in-tune with my body. Maybe 3 times in the last two weeks I felt the tiniest somethings that I though might be movements, but they were all followed by gas :dohh: where I am they never tell you about the position of your placenta unless you ask.

For what it's worth, I had a MW appointment last week ( at 16 weeks), and I said I hadn't felt movements, and she said she would have been surprised if I had.

IndianMaa, I'm sorry you're going though through all this insurance crap. I hate it too. I tried to find out how much I would be billed for my midwife check-ups. The clinic (which sends me bills) said they couldn't tell me, and I should call the billing dept. billing department said I had to call insurance. When i called insurance they said I needed special codes, which I didn't have. So I gave up. Still not sure how much I'll be charged, or if I am indeed saving money with the midwife program like I'd hoped. Good luck changing doctors, I bet that would be really challenging this far along.

Mines not until the 7th August so just over 6 weeks. It seems ages away.

X

My hospital doesn't do 20 week scans, just the 12 week ones :wacko: but I had a gender scan booked for the 19th of July and got a call today that they can't do it that day so it's been moved to the 5th! Less than two weeks till we know if we're team :pink: or :blue: :happydance:

I have a gender scan booked for July 15th after midwife appointment and my 20 week scan is 4th August.
I don't know what I'll do after then! Won't have gone longer than four weeks without seeing baby. I think we'll probably have a 4D scan at about 28 weeks and the consultant wants an extra growth scan at 32 weeks. But 20 weeks to 28 weeks will be looooong! Hopefully I'm feeling movements by then

Girls thank you's for the reassurance feeling a little bit better now . Ill feel so settled once I feel movement and see my belly grow lol . We have our 20 week scan on the 30th July them off to Dublin for the weekend after it :)

July 22nd scan at 19 weeks, woo! I'm so excited! Four weeks away!

Mines the 24th July when I'll be almost 21 weeks. It would have been the 22nd but I have training at work on that day so I had to rearrange the scan.

How's everyone feeling? My 20 week scan isn't until 30th July which seems ages away :( but as I work in a school I've only got 4 weeks left in work so once the holidays begin the time will fly by! xx

mine is at 19 weeks too so must be sometime the week of July 22nd also, I requested to go to a really great imaging place rather than the standard place so it should be much better than my 20 week scan with Devyn where the room didn't even have a printer so all we could do was take pictures of the screen :|

Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon because baby's team :blue::blue::blue:

:wacko: I'm in shock, I can't imagine myself with a boy! Also I KNEW I was further along than 8 weeks in that first ultrasound... by that ultrasound I'd have been 14 weeks today. By my calculations I was 15 weeks today, and baby outdid everybody because turns out he's almost 16 weeks! So my new due date is December 10! AHH this day is amazing.

I will post my pics when hubby gets home tonight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->