December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I said a bit ago. I have the anatomy scan on August 3rd, I will be 19weeks.

Baby didn't feel like showing his face so this is the best picture we got haha! I think he's cute :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon because baby's team :blue::blue::blue:

:wacko: I'm in shock, I can't imagine myself with a boy! Also I KNEW I was further along than 8 weeks in that first ultrasound... by that ultrasound I'd have been 14 weeks today. By my calculations I was 15 weeks today, and baby outdid everybody because turns out he's almost 16 weeks! So my new due date is December 10! AHH this day is amazing.

I will post my pics when hubby gets home tonight!!!

Congratulations! Another boy :)

Congratulations kneeswrites!

Im so excited to be part of blue team, i am now really looking forward to labour day. Was feeling abit anxious about it all but maybe thats because it feels so fresh in my mind still.

Mines 13th july, days are flying by. Only 3w to go.

Congrats knees on having a boy :) & an extra treat that ur due that bit sooner too :)

I'm amazed that people can be so rude about names. It's such a personal choice. Even if I hear a name that someone is thinking of that I don't like, i wouldn't dream of saying that as its none of my business!

I think I'm definitely feeling baby movements now. With DS they felt more like muscle spasms but these feel more like pops and squirms. I really hope I get to hear the heartbeat at my midwife appointment on Friday.

I am usually good about keeping my opinions about names choice to myself. However yesterday, after announcing on FB that I have been thinking about names, my little sister suggested "Peaches"....
PEACHES! I am having a BABY! not a hamster! (BY the way she has 3 kids with beautiful names. Gabriel, Daemien, and Athena) And a friend of mine agreed with her (she has two kids Arianna and Sophia)
I mean, PEACHES!?

Well...you could call this one Peaches and your next one, Cream :rofl:

Some baby names are a tad absurd but each to their own:flower:

Lol OH and I sat giggling at Peaches! All I can think of now is Ice age :p

Wow...There is definitely a boom of team blue.
I have a gender scan on the 14th July so will interesting to know if I'm one of the ladies on team blue also or if I'm one of the ladies breaking the chain and joining team pink.

I posted my scan pic on a different part of the forum and so far, all have said blue so guess we will see :D

I had a prenatal visit today with my OB. I got an unexpected full-physical. But I have lost 2 to 2.5 pounds in the last month. Which my OB was pretty happy about. Considering I am a big lady. (at this point with DD, I had already gained like 10 pounds)
Baby's heartbeat is at 162bpm. Perfection.
My OB gave me forms to read in sign for "Concent for a VBAC" Which I am dead set for.
I will be going in at 16weeks to do the 1hour glucose test.

Other than that, I unexpectedly have gotten a doula. A friend of mine, who I have known for a little over half a year or so, proposed it. I pretty excited about it!!

That's all super exciting news, Beth!

I'm really motivated to keep my weight gain down for this pregnancy. Anything that reduces complications and my risk of c-section is fine by me!

Congrats to everyone who found out the sex! Very exciting. :) 5 people guessed on my pic, 2 said boy 3 said girl lol! I got bored earlier and did several of those guess the gender quizes just for fun ... All of them but 1 gave a 50-54% Either way exept one that said 60% chance girl so that was really clear haha!

That's all super exciting news, Beth!

I'm really motivated to keep my weight gain down for this pregnancy. Anything that reduces complications and my risk of c-section is fine by me!

I'm trying to do the same! (though my c-section had nothing to do with my weight) My weight however increased my risk of Gestational Diabetes, which I did get, and it caused DD to be really big (born at 10lbs 1oz) Which is why I was induced to prevent baby from getting any bigger, which, I believe is what ultimately caused the c-section.

Anyway! Good Luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->