December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Yes, very much a victory for human rights in the US today! Knees, congrats on your boy and Nikie, congrats and welcome to team pink!

Congrats nikkie for your girl. :)

I am 17 weeks plus and now a days Doppler picks up heart beat just an inch below navel.

Was super sad that I have an anterior placenta and wont be able to feel the baby any soon but I can feel the movements from last 5 days.

Congratulations to everyone who's found out the gender! I can't wait for mine (30th July) although my bank card is trembling with fear :rofl: our next appointment is on 10th July when we'll hear baby's heartbeat for the first time xx

Hi Ladies,

Just an update, I had a gender scan with baby bond yesterday at 16 weeks and i'm having 2 boys! The lady doing the scan seemed a bit unsure if it was cord or nub babies were very wriggly so rechecked a few times she concluded its def 2 boys so i'll settle for now unil 20 weeks scan to reconfirm xx

Congrats to everyone who found out the sex!!! Boys and girls are sooo fun, I know I feel somehow closer to baby knowing he's a boy, it's nice :)

Anyone else crying an average of 10 times per day? I'm such a big mushball lately! They are never usually sad tears and I am definitely not sobbing or anything, but any adorable thing, or any time I'm reminded that I'm pregnant and I love my baby, I get all choked up. I think its part hormones and part happiness :)

Example. This video made me shed a few tears this morning: https://dailypicksandflicks.com/201...eerans-thinking-out-loud-is-the-cutest-video/

:)

No poco, I am too. I wasn't like this at all the first time around, but now I'm reminded of post-birth emotions :dohh: Literally any commercial with inspiring music, even car commercials, will make me get a lump in my throat. Diaper commercials make me tear up. And then every tragedy that happens, like the Charleston shooting especially, has been making me cry when I think about it (not that that one is unjustified). maybe it's a boy thing?

At my babybond scan yesterday baby wasn't compliant! I had to walk around and have chocolate and orange juice! Went back in and he could see straight away! Showed us right between the thighs....three little lines! He showed us some different images and triple checked but said it was 99.9% a girl! We were so shocked that he was showing us the three lines and where the penis would be if it were there! So we left feeling very confident...but there's always that niggling doubt isn't there!

At my babybond scan yesterday baby wasn't compliant! I had to walk around and have chocolate and orange juice! Went back in and he could see straight away! Showed us right between the thighs....three little lines! He showed us some different images and triple checked but said it was 99.9% a girl! We were so shocked that he was showing us the three lines and where the penis would be if it were there! So we left feeling very confident...but there's always that niggling doubt isn't there!

After finally seeing a boy ultrasound it is sooo obvious that if there's nothing there pretty sure you can be confident! Congratulations! Another team pink, yay! I know I'm team blue but I'm still stuck in the mindset of rooting for girls hahaha

I've been feeling baby move for a while but the movements are finally getting kind of distinct, and today I put my hand over where he was moving and after a second he kicked it :cloud9::cloud9: Somehow feeling it with my hand makes it feel so much more real than just the flutters!

Also, weird thing I found out at my U/S... I have an anterior placenta?! Well, she typed it on the screen, didn't say anything about it, but I assume. That's sooo weird though! Aren't anterior placentas known for making it harder to feel movement? Why do I feel fetal movements so easily?! I'm not complaining I'm just confused!

Hello everyone I'm becca. I'm due December 10th with my first lil peanut. Super excited. Finding out the gender soon. Nice to meet everyone.

Soooo I finallly had my long awaited gender scan and there is definitely ......A BOYYYYYY in there!!!!! I am beyond excited !!!!!!!

Congrats, Indira! Little boys are great!
I feel so outnumbered! 10/4 boys!

Thank you JustPlay!! I'm so looking forward to this. Knowing the gender makes it that much more real, eventhough hubby doesnt know yet!! Shhhhhh. Lol. I'll be telling him this weekend coming up as his birthday gift
:happydance:

Hi Becca! :flower:

Congrats on team :blue: indhira!! All the gender reveals have me excited for our gender scan now - 6 more days... woo!!

Popped in to the pharmacy today to get my blood pressure checked as been having constant headaches since 12 weeks. If anything I was expecting it to be high but it's actually quite low - 97/66? They advised me to pop into the docs so off I go tomorrow, not that she'll be able to do anything about it but best let her know!

How's everyone else feeling?

So exciting that your scan is so soon, and hope the dr appt goes well.
Feels like our gender scan is FOREVER away!

We've sort of reached a lull at this point. Nothing is really new. Belly is growing, but haven't felt movement yet. Not as tired as I was, which is awesome. Just waiting for things to... happen! Very excited for the gender reveal to see if it's Eden or Taylor in there. Everyone thinks girl so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->