December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Indhira, ooh that's exciting! Do you have any idea how you're going to tell him? I'm sure he'll be so excited to have a son!
Leann, that's exciting; less than a week to go and you'll know! I'm sure the blood pressure thing will turn out to be fine. I had low blood pressure throughout my pregnancy with Kai and I had no issues from it.
Laurac, when do you find out if you're having a girl or boy?

Laurac and mommyo2 congrats to you both. I will find out on the sixth of August as well if we are team blue or pink. Anyone want one more than the other? My hubby and are exact opposites in this area. Aka I hope for a girl he a boy.

Hello there! We have the same due date! :D

That's awesome I so excited and nervous for the lil peanut to get here. How are you feeling. I'm so thankful that I joined this site. And I too find someone to share a due date with. Are you hoping for a girl or boy with this baby?

OH brought me some pink roses the other day and said it was because he's hoping for a girl.....no pressure ! I am leaning towards wanting a girl more just because my mum and I are like best friends and I would love to have that sort of relationship with my child (also because OH has finally agreed to let me use the name I want if we have a girl and IMO it's the most beautiful name ever) but I can see the benefits of having a boy too =) I don't really care to be honest but I have OH really wanting a girl and my brother and step-dad really wanting a boy, either way someone will be happy lol

Congrats to everyone who found out the sex!!! Boys and girls are sooo fun, I know I feel somehow closer to baby knowing he's a boy, it's nice :)

Anyone else crying an average of 10 times per day? I'm such a big mushball lately! They are never usually sad tears and I am definitely not sobbing or anything, but any adorable thing, or any time I'm reminded that I'm pregnant and I love my baby, I get all choked up. I think its part hormones and part happiness :)

I'm late to this party, but I have been feeling teary ALL OF THE TIME. Like, I'll have a huge grin on my face, feeling on top of the world, and yet still feel like tears are seconds away!

This is like puberty all over again!

July 15th! Seems so far away

I have to wait until our 19 week scan, which is July 22nd. Seems so close and yet SO FAR AWAY!

I think my husband would like a boy to take his last name, but if we had a girl he would be head over heels in love and she would be daddy's little girl for sure. I totally waffle on what I imagine my baby is - I'm really into 'gender neutral parenting' so can imagine raising a girl who loves traditionally 'boy stuff' (which is all the exciting toys anyways, like lego and science kits!) and if I had a boy he would still have access to nail polish, baby dolls and dresses for dress up play! So other than the fact my grandma wants a boy (she has 6 great-grand-daughters, and no great-grandsons!) there isn't really a preference at all on my part!

You finding our at 20 weeks scan?
Our 20 week scan is August 4th

I might find out before hand, but doubtful. I get scans fortnightly due to complications last pregnancy.

Laurac and mommyo2 congrats to you both. I will find out on the sixth of August as well if we are team blue or pink. Anyone want one more than the other? My hubby and are exact opposites in this area. Aka I hope for a girl he a boy.

I have one of each. But OH only has a DD so he wants a boy. The ironic thing is in my last pregnancy I wanted a girl so DD and her could be best friends with a 14 month age gap, so when I had my late miscarriage I was sad that I had a miscarriage but happy it was a boy, if that makes sense. But this time I really want a boy as I have a name already in mind, although I'd also be thrilled with a girl so DD could have a BFF also close to her age (21 months)

just been informed my job is at risk =(

I'm so sorry. Have they said this to anyone else or just you? Do you think its because your pregnant?

How is everyone doing in the sex department? Frankly, I don't want much to do with OH :blush: I don't like being touched too much or kissed too much. We haven't had sex since making this baby. Yesterday he asked when do we get to the horny part of pregnancy :haha: He's been a trooper though, he isn't pressuring me at all.

Lilly I have a theory about desire for sex or lack of during pregnancy. This theory is based on my experience as well as those of my friends. If you are expecting a boy, you will experience a stronger urge for sex due to the testosterone from him in your bloodstream. If you are expecting a girl, you will experience a lower sex drive.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I only had sex I think 3 times during the pregnancy. It was awful. I had no desire, and was so dry that it hurt really bad and made me cry with the pain. This time I am expecting a boy and currently have a higher sex drive and desire. I am almost too wet and ready to with little notice. My problem is that I cannot orgasm during pregnancy. Every time I get close my uterus has one long contraction which lasts for a couple of minutes. It is very uncomfortable and is an instant mood killer.

I am glad he isn't pressuring you and is understanding. Hopefully if you decide to give it a try you will have better experiences than me.

Congrats Indira!

Mysteriouseye, I am sorry you need to address this during pregnancy. Hugs! I hope its not relating to the pregnancy news. Fingers crossed for you!

How is everyone doing in the sex department? Frankly, I don't want much to do with OH :blush: I don't like being touched too much or kissed too much. We haven't had sex since making this baby. Yesterday he asked when do we get to the horny part of pregnancy :haha: He's been a trooper though, he isn't pressuring me at all.

I wouldn't say I'm in the horny part of pregnancy, but definitely slowly getting out of the 'don't touch me' phase.

One word though: lube.

Necessity I never needed before. Yikes!

I guess I'm the oddball, Eclaire...we're having a boy :shrug: I also get the cramping with orgasm....I know because I do have lots of sex dreams :blush: It doesn't hurt as bad as the 1st few weeks, but definitely uncomfortable.

Oh man I <3 pregnancy sex :haha: I can O way easier and last time I would even have multiple Os , the only time.in my life that has happened! Of course hubby isn't really into it right now because it is so hot in our condo and last time around he wanted nothing to do with it once he felt baby move...plus its hard.to have alone time.with a toddler around too :dohh:

OMG, I was just wondering the same things about the sex and was calling my bff to ask her.. lol I will be 14w this Thursday and have gotten my sex drive back and want it a lot and the last time we did I was extremely dry, which is so weird cause that is not my norm and i was honestly super super horny.. glad to know i am not alone. =)

My husband has put me on a 9-month sex ban...In other words, he refuses to have sex with me while pregnant.... Which is pretty much how it is when I am not pregnant too so.. No sex for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->