December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

My husband has put me on a 9-month sex ban...In other words, he refuses to have sex with me while pregnant.... Which is pretty much how it is when I am not pregnant too so.. No sex for me :(

Soooooo does that mean you get to make sex dates with other people? (I joke... mostly)

Sex is a pretty tough thing to match up on sometimes. Can I recommend couple's therapy? I'm a big fan of therapy.

Soooooo does that mean you get to make sex dates with other people? (I joke... mostly)

Sex is a pretty tough thing to match up on sometimes. Can I recommend couple's therapy? I'm a big fan of therapy.

Hehehe. I have actually thought about it, as bad as it seems. It took us 2 years conceive DD, because of his lack of cooperation. "I want to have children" he says, but refuses to do what it takes... Babies don't happen by simply wishing. sheesh. Finally one month I put my foot down, and insisted we have sex every other day for the entire month. And BOOM there was DD.
After DD was born, I insisted on sex at least once a month.. That's a huge compromise on my part. Anyway, we hadn't done anything in 3 months, and then BOOM pregnant again. to be quite honest it was very unexpected.
So in a way, I guess he was trying? I don't know. Bt in the end, our marriage has hit a brick wall, and without his cooperation, I do not see us surviving as a couple.

Well, sure hope it works out for you one way or another Beth. That sucks!

I think since I've been pregnant I've wanted sex a little less but not by much. I feel a little less tired so there's more energy. Hubs is always willing to oblige and he is patient since some positions aren't so comfy.

I haven't had a sex drive in a really, really long time. I think it has to do with my depression. It SUCKS and it's putting so much strain on my relationship. My poor husband just wants to get some lmao but when I don't feel sexual, doing sex things feels gross. I had a sex drive for about a week in March......and now I'm here :thumbup:

I wish I would get it back. It's so annoying and I know my poor husband thinks I'm evil.

My sex drive comes and goes most nights I'm just far too tired and with being pregnant I feel unattractive :(

I haven't had a sex drive since I had my son, basically. My poor husband. Knees, I'm the same way that doing anything sexual just feels.... Ew right now. I hope it comes back eventually!

I don't want sexy time at all! It's not to do with feeling unattractive for me but I just still feel tired and a bit sicky most nights!!!

The sex department hasnt been too bad for me, thankfully! Lol. I dont have crazy urges but when hubby's around and starts messing with me.....it gets me going :blush: Some positions are just kindda uncomfortable and the other day I had to REALLYY pee halfway through!!! LMAO. Most awkward moment ever having to tell him either he hurried up and came or I was going to piss myself lmfaooo :dohh:

Bethmassen, I understand what you say.. It took us three years to conceive DS.,.. I had some tubal defects though... My mom in law used to ask me each month if I have conceived... finally I said her son has to do what he has to do... lols! I have conceived 4 times naturally as of now including two miscarriages; all were months long baby dance during fertile days... It takes so long to conceive when you do it without much interest.
Most weird thing is- pregnancy is the only time he comes around with out a push and it is always enjoyable for me too.

I'm 17 wks+2 today patiently awaiting these flutters and kicks always trying to sit still and concentrate to see if I'm feeling anything but no luck , this is my second ! Anyone else in the same boat

18 weeks today =) get to find out if my boy is definitely a little boy =) xx

The sex department hasnt been too bad for me, thankfully! Lol. I dont have crazy urges but when hubby's around and starts messing with me.....it gets me going :blush: Some positions are just kindda uncomfortable and the other day I had to REALLYY pee halfway through!!! LMAO. Most awkward moment ever having to tell him either he hurried up and came or I was going to piss myself lmfaooo :dohh:

Omg my friend peed on her hubby during sex in her first pregnancy :haha:

I am grateful I haven't had that problem. The only real physical issue is we had sex a few weeks ago and it really hurt because my cervix was low. It's risen up though so it probably wouldn't hurt now. Buuuut I still don't wanna do it. Tmi but I keep him happy with lots of HJs lolol. That's the only way I can get around the lack of sex drive without feeling cruel.

OMG Knees!!!! Dont jinx me!! LOL!! I would DIE if I pee on that poor man on top of my crazy hormones he's been dealing with! Thats tooo funny about your friend though. I have to really kick my kegel exercises in gear though, I've been peeing after every sneeze and even laughing makes me tinkle -.-

Lucky for you that hubby goes for hjs in replacement, I think mine would still have a fit if he went too long without it LOL

So sick and tired of the exhaustion now. I still isn't getting any better. I can barely function. I just want to have it ease off enough for me to get thru the day. I have zero motivation as I just feel so weak from the exhaustion and I am having difficultly just mustering up enough strength to get thru school runs and making dinner. Between my back problems, the heat, constant need to pee and eczema flair ups I am getting barely any sleep at night and if I try and have a nap in the day it makes no difference. Tried going for walks in fresh air and that sort of thing and nothing perks me up. I am starting to get very moody, ratty, struggling to concentrate and completely loosing my patience purely from being so tired all the time. There are no other symptoms that could suggest anything like a B12 or Iron deficiency but just incase I have taken measures to increase my intake/absorption and it has made no difference.

So sick and tired of the exhaustion now. I still isn't getting any better. I can barely function. I just want to have it ease off enough for me to get thru the day. I have zero motivation as I just feel so weak from the exhaustion and I am having difficultly just mustering up enough strength to get thru school runs and making dinner. Between my back problems, the heat, constant need to pee and eczema flair ups I am getting barely any sleep at night and if I try and have a nap in the day it makes no difference. Tried going for walks in fresh air and that sort of thing and nothing perks me up. I am starting to get very moody, ratty, struggling to concentrate and completely loosing my patience purely from being so tired all the time. There are no other symptoms that could suggest anything like a B12 or Iron deficiency but just incase I have taken measures to increase my intake/absorption and it has made no difference.

That is awful :( I have weirdly found that for me the exhaustion has been worse in 2nd tri than in 1st. Maybe not as constant, but definitely more intense. Now, when I need to sleep, I NEED to sleep.

Have you had your thyroid checked? Being pregnant is really taxing on your thyroid and if that is the problem its an easy fix. I hope things get better for you soon xx:hugs:

I'm.sorry twin mum, I would.definitely ask for a full blood panel just to make.sure.there.isn't anything else.going on. I'm lucky my energy has.returned for.the most part, well as much ad can be expected with a toddler.that likes.to wake up around 6am :dohh:

I wish I could help you out twin mum, my problem has been the opposite in that I can't sleep. I would definitely push for your doctors to take a closer look though, because you have to be able to function. Maybe try drinking tea? I've been drinking tons of earl grey to keep me functioning during the day when I didn't sleep the night before.

Also if anyone else is struggling with insomnia, I found something that is helping me... Magnesium! I can't afford a fancy supplement or anything so I've been buying cheap but safe to ingest Epsom salt and dissolving a few teaspoons in water at night. It's gross, it is super bitter, but it really helps. I fell asleep at midnight last night instead of five in the morning for the first time in weeks. It's also really relaxing, it's a muscle relaxant without making you incapacitated. It's apparently really good for you, supposed,y they give it to you to stop preterm labor and they gave it to me for my pre-e last time so I feel like it must be good to ingest regularly. The only problem is its a laxative supposedly but it hasn't bothered me at all? So idk.

Twinmom, sorry to hear this...Hope you feel better soon... Have you had your complete OB panel blood tests that they usually do around 8-12 weeks? Hope you meet Dr soon and find out what it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->