December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Thank you knees ! A lot of my friends suggested doing this too and have done so too in the past and part of me would love to because I know how easy it would be but the biggest part of me believes in karma and just don't think it would be fair to do it. So many women go through the horror of bleeding and I personally feel like it would be so wrong to do it . I know what you mean though I just couldn't . I have to wise up my pregnancy has been healthy so far I just have to trust that everything's okay. Last night and today I'm feeling my belly hardening and Im not having flutters but it's almost like little pressure sensations . That might sound weird but it's the only way I can describe it . It's right below my belly button , probably not even the baby lol ! But hopefully is

I couldn't do that personally. I couldn't sit there knowing that someone next to me could actually be losing their baby and I had lied about symptoms. I think that comes from working in healthcare and believing in karma.
But we're all different

I totally respect that. I don't know if I could do it either. Especially after my last pregnancy where I legitimately did have really terrifying bleeding and constantly thought I was losing my daughter. I don't believe in karma/jinxes/etc though so for me that's not the issue, it's more of a financial/moral thing. I wouldn't ever say "Go lie for an ultrasound just because," but if you really think something is wrong, like your gut is telling you that something is terribly wrong but there are no outward signs and nobody can help you unless you are bleeding/etc, I'm not gonna judge people for that.

It might be a bit different for me though since I'm in the US and if you're poor a lot of the time the only way you can get any health care at all is by going to the ER. If you live in a red state where they didn't expand Medicaid, like I do.

I hope y'all don't think I'm a terrible person now. I really hesitated even suggesting that but I wanted to make sure Stacey had considered that at least :<

No one thinks you're terrible Knees! I'm sure it's something that has gone through many pregnant ladies heads at some point even if it is for a split second. It's an anxious and scary time and none of us quite know what we would do in certain situations...unless we are unfortunately in them.

Xx

Looks like the blue trend is continuing... We're team :blue:! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
No of course ur not knees! I know what u mean though in a state of panic maybe it might cross your mind . I Just couldn't , having lost in the past and even seeing women's heartbreaking stories on here I just couldn't out of total respect . I have to take my oil and wait it out I've been lucky enough to have no problems so far I just have to wait lol

Great news leann ! Congrats the blue is strong lol

Knees, as sad as it would be that a woman might lie to get proper care, the only really anger inducing or heartbreaking thing is that she shouldn't have to lie to get proper care. Definitely understand what you are talking about.
My anxiety was eased greatly when my OB said to make an extra appointment with her anytime. I told her I was having anxiety and she took it really seriously as its own concern. Which is awesome, and how it should be done. So if I was having specific worries, I wouldn't hesitate to go in. Wish everyone had that available though! :(

Last night and today I'm feeling my belly hardening and Im not having flutters but it's almost like little pressure sensations . That might sound weird but it's the only way I can describe it . It's right below my belly button , probably not even the baby lol ! But hopefully is

Are they braxton hicks stacey? I feel it's that. I mean the tension that you feel.
Not feeling baby could be altogether another matter - may be a matter of time.

Just pasting a text I found about it :
Just after the middle of your pregnancy, or earlier, you may notice the muscles of your uterus (womb) tightening. If you place your hands on your bare bump when it happens, you'll feel how hard your uterus becomes.

Each tightening usually lasts for about 30 seconds, and probably won't cause you any discomfort. You may feel this once or twice an hour, a few times a day. Or you may not even be aware of these contractions.

It's possible to feel Braxton Hicks contractions as early as 16 weeks. However, without you realising, your uterus has been contracting gently on and off since about seven weeks. The bigger your uterus gets, the more you'll notice the tightening sensations when they happen.

Yeah could be braxton hicks. I have had the odd braxton hicks since 15 weeks this time. Very mild ones and few and far in between. Last time I didn't feel them until 24 weeks and they were strong, often a bit painful.

I have been so hungry the last 2 days and I just had 2 small croissaunts for breakfast and I am still hungry. :( I haven't been eating more than usual so far, if anything I have been eating less but yesterday I had 2 slices of toast, 1 pack of crisp, few squares of white chocolate, cheese and pickle sandwich, home made cheese and tomato quiche with roasted potatoes, carrots, broccoli and green beans, 3 apples, strawberries, grapes, banana, big slice of water mellon, a raw carrot, a few more pickles and a ring of pineapple! Feel like I didn't stop eating! The body only really needs about 300 extra calories a day, I am going to end up huge if this carries on.

I'm not sure if there Brixton hicks I only really feel the hardening after an orgasm lol , like it going really hard but throughout the day I'll feel hardness at certain parts of my tummy ? The pressure like feeling is if I'm lying on my side and right next to my belly button I can sometimes feel like something's behind it if that makes sense ? That kind of pressure ? Yesterday I felt a tap , a definite one which didn't make me feel it was gas and today I felt a slight tap a little lower down hopefully this is the start of the movements for me :):)

The pressure like feeling is if I'm lying on my side and right next to my belly button I can sometimes feel like something's behind it if that makes sense ? That kind of pressure ? Yesterday I felt a tap , a definite one which didn't make me feel it was gas and today I felt a slight tap a little lower down hopefully this is the start of the movements for me :):)

Yay! :happydance: Sounds like baby wiggling his/her butt :thumbup: I'm a bit farther than you but I can definitely feel what I assume is his bottom near my belly button, and it changes position througought the day. Ive only been feeling definite sudden movements (kicks, pops, etc) for a little over a week.

Is anyone having quite bad round ligament pain? I'm feeling it a lot more this time round. I had painful tugging sensations all the way to work today making me really uncomfortable.

Mine are not constant but if I cough or sneeze I have to make sure my legs are completely straight and I am tensed up in preparation otherwise the pains I get are horrendous. Have to be careful not to twist when I am getting up turning over in bed or it really pulls.

I don't remember having any b.h. last time but this time I'm getting tension already too. Bloody uncomfortable some times!

Saw a kick last night! Baby was being proper active so I laid down (so the podge move outta the way lol) I saw and felt the kick :) oh was very excited then got all sad when it didn't happen again lol.

Been getting bad migraines for a couple of weeks now. Was off all week because if ear infection and migraine and I had another bad one today, went to doctor and he has signed me off for a week ! I work in a school ! I'll only have one week back before summer holidays !!!

Yay Stacey! That totally sounds like baby! :happydance:

I saw a kick last night too! Well it was more of my belly jumping because I'm fat lmao but still. He was moving extra hard, so much more than normal, idk if he found a good position where I felt it more or what but for a solid 5 minutes I felt him rolling around and then he kicked and I saw it. It was so awesome.

Also I started showing literally overnight o_O Like yesterday I was wondering when I would start really showing because I started at around 19/20 weeks with my daughter, and then today I look pregnant. It's bizarre. I can also feel my uterus much more.

I am really sad because my husband is basically forcing us to move to Las Vegas for his career which I understand but he doesn't at all understand why I am sad about it. I've lived in Nashville for my entire life and my whole family is here. I also have no desire to live in Vegas. And my mom is the only help I get with my daughter, and with two kids about to be here I'm going to need her and he wants to move potentially BEFORE the baby is even born. I'm like having a panic attack. Plus he's being a jerk, or maybe I just suck, idk, but I'm feeling super down tonight. I can't stop crying. And he is moping around and mad and won't talk to me because he keeps saying I have an attitude and I'm like DUDE I'M AUTISTIC YOU CAN'T JUDGE MY MANNERISMS. I don't know why he doesn't understand this.

Men suck, I miss being a lesbian.

Just to let you know I gave birth again in 2nd trimester. So I'm now out. I wish you luck in the rest of your pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->