December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Thank you girls I'm reli hoping it's just bruising from kicks but surely at 25 weeks would the baby be that strong ? The doc said the only other thing it could be would be placental abruption ? But since I got scanned last nite and she said my placenta was fine then that rules that out ? It's sore to walk and sore to press :( I've
Never experienced with is with my first

Stacey, I had that with my son a lot. I haven't had it at all this time yet, but I'm expecting it soon. I wouldn't worry about it.

Just play were u even uncomfortable walking ? It hurts me to even sneeze :( just hoping it goes away soon

Yes! It was weird. I'd get these really sore spots, and then sometimes it would seem that they would just disappear. And they'd be back as mysteriously as they had gone! Muscle bruising sounds about right.

Anyone else having increased difficulty sleeping? I've always been a GREAT sleeper...falling asleep right away and staying asleep throughout the night. Last night I woke up around 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep until 5:00. Most of the time it seems to be my sinuses and stuffy nose or back pain that's the problem. I use a humidifier every night, but that doesn't always seem to do the trick. I've been contemplating getting a massage or seeing a chiropractor to help with the pain issue. I just want to get my sleep before baby comes!!

Stacey, I get these pains too... Looks like its normal.. medicated oils and warm(to hot) water bath surely helps... Indians use this ayurvedic massage oil called pinda thailam... suggested by ayurvedic doctors for pregnant women and for post partum recovery... https://www.amazon.com/Arya-Vaidya-Sala-Kottakkal-Pinda/dp/B005O0830A .... try if you would like
dhanwantharam is good a suggested in pregnancy too https://www.amazon.com/Arya-Vaidya-...sbs_194_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1J2ZG5VB71FZ1SQY8FAQ

Elma, your shifting plans scares me... A bump, toddler and moving isn't going to be easy... good luck... we had plans to buy a house or move to a different place on rent... but I felt it overwhelming at this stage and postponed it...

Anyone else having increased difficulty sleeping? I've always been a GREAT sleeper...falling asleep right away and staying asleep throughout the night. Last night I woke up around 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep until 5:00. Most of the time it seems to be my sinuses and stuffy nose or back pain that's the problem. I use a humidifier every night, but that doesn't always seem to do the trick. I've been contemplating getting a massage or seeing a chiropractor to help with the pain issue. I just want to get my sleep before baby comes!!

Yeah, I've found sleeping really difficult recently as well. I wake up in the middle of the night needing a wee and then I can't get back to sleep, so annoying! I don't feel uncomfortable or in pain, I'm just wide awake.

I just wake up to pee at 3 am! But so far getting back to sleep okay.

Yeah, I've found sleeping really difficult recently as well. I wake up in the middle of the night needing a wee and then I can't get back to sleep, so annoying! I don't feel uncomfortable or in pain, I'm just wide awake.

Me too. But I'm like you Willow and not in pain just can't fall back to sleep. Hope it resolves itself next week tho as I'm back to work after 6 weeks off so not looking forward to the 6am alarm when I'm having difficulty sleeping xx

Ugh, the discomfort while trying to sleep has definitely begun for me. My son still wakes up in the night once or twice, and it's always hard for me to get back to sleep afterwards.

I usually don't have too much trouble getting back to sleep, but last night was just terrible. I've definitely been tossing and turning more than usual though. Hopefully DH won't mind if I add another pillow for support...he probably thinks I'm slowly trying to push him out of bed!

Aside from sleep issues, today is my V-Day! Yay!

Congrats on v-day Blinker!! So exciting :)

I've been a bit restless and finding it hard to fall back asleep after getting up to pee at night too. One thing that always works for me is eating a small snack. Eating tends to make me a bit lethargic, so when I am tossing and turning I get up, have two crackers, a small glass of milk and a piece of fruit and typically that is enough to make me tired. I know its not ideal to eat at night, but I do try to keep it healthy and its better than spending hours not being able to doze off! I don't know if this would work for everyone else, but its worth a try!

Yeah, that helps me at night too, poco. I usually have a bowl of cereal. Happy v-day, blinker!

Oh yeah I forgot about needing to get up to eat during the night, I always did that with Devyn but haven't had to this time maybe because he gets me up so early anyways :dohh:

Glad to read I'm not the only one. It's amazing how efficiently a small snack works to put me to sleep. For me, it really makes the difference.

So you guys are eating in the middle of the night?! The last few nights I've been getting hungry and I'm like "but why?!" lol I don't want to get into the habit of eating in the middle of the night so I try to ignore it and go back to sleep or I'll have a tall glass of milk. I guess as baby gets bigger I'll have to cave and eat during the night too, something small. I've only gained 1.8lbs so it's not like I don't have any wiggle room.

Lilly - I'll usually have crackers, milk and fruit at night. It calms me right down and puts me to sleep. Not ideal, but, temporarily necessary!

I have been eating soooo much lately. It sucks. I have like six meals a day..l breakfast lunch and dinner, and second breakfast, second lunch, and second dinner. Lmao. It's so crazy after having no appetite for the entire first tri.

We have a private 4d scan booked for September 7th! It's at the same place we had our private scan with Keebs. I am so beyond excited. And impatient. I can't wait to see his face omg.

Anyone else getting horribly impatient with waiting for our due dates? I am SO ready for newborn cuddles. Ugh!

I also just realized that Caoimhe is a month away from being 30 months. 2.5 years. By the time Ruadhan is born she will be nearly three. I kinda wanna cry :'(

I'm thinking maybe this time is a big growth spurt for our babies. I have been soooo hungry all the time recently. I hadn't gained any weight at all until like 20 weeks and then the next thing you know, I've gained like 10 pounds in 6 weeks!

Knees, I have a 4d scan on September 15th. I'll be 28 weeks. I had one at the same gestation with my son; I can't wait to compare them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->