December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Well no more contractions since sat...just strong braxton hicks and tonight mucous plug coming out and have period like pains in lower abdomen. Starting to think my certainty that this baby isn't arriving til nearer 42 weeks is wrong!! Due date tomorrow and part of me thinks it'd be cool to have it then and bigger part doesn't feel ready and wants just one more week please :dohh:

Ohh sounds like things are definitely moving along for you !!. Lol babies never arrive when you want them to aye !!

Currently in the hospital eight hours into induction! In a lot of pain but they just gave me awesome drugs so feeling great now! Sooooooo excited!

Blinker, hope your doctors appointment goes well and that you get a positive outcome.

Good luck knees!

Wow, it sounds like it's starting to happen for you Wishing. Good luck!

As for me, things have been a bit dramatic this evening. Contractions started out of nowhere about 7.30pm and got very intense very quickly. My beautiful little girl was born an hour and a half later on the living room floor delivered by her daddy! Thankfully all is well and she's currently asleep in her cot in hospital. I however cannot sleep at all! I'll post a pic tomorrow. She was 7ib 14 and I had a small 2nd degree tear which is a relief as I had a third degree one last time and given how quickly she came....!

We are calling her Freya Willow.

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. I've been having some regular contractions that hang around for a while and then takes a break. I don't think little one is going to wait for her due date but we'll see. Spent the last two days in the hospital fighting an unexplained fever but now I feel fine. Honestly I think the fever was my body's way of telling me the baby is coming. I get the same fever before my period. I guess we shall see what happens.

Congratulations Willow, wow that sounds like a ridiculously fast labour! Well done and I hope you managed to get some sleep, you're probably in shock! :) x

Congrats willow!

Good luck kneeswrites hope everything goes well :)

Congratulations Willow! What a fast labour, that must have been a shock. Glad you are both doing well.

Good Luck with the induction Knees

X

Good luck Knees hope this progress quickly for you

Wow Williow what a fast labour. Glad you and baby are doing well. Bet daddy is still in shock too lol xx

Blinker, hope your doctors appointment goes well and that you get a positive outcome.

Good luck knees!

Wow, it sounds like it's starting to happen for you Wishing. Good luck!

As for me, things have been a bit dramatic this evening. Contractions started out of nowhere about 7.30pm and got very intense very quickly. My beautiful little girl was born an hour and a half later on the living room floor delivered by her daddy! Thankfully all is well and she's currently asleep in her cot in hospital. I however cannot sleep at all! I'll post a pic tomorrow. She was 7ib 14 and I had a small 2nd degree tear which is a relief as I had a third degree one last time and given how quickly she came....!

We are calling her Freya Willow.

Eek that's awesome! Well done to you and your hubby!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any experience with slow labour ??.

What was it like for you and how long did it last before you were in proper labour?? . Xx

Good luck knees !

Aw girls I'm in a reli foul mood today im just so sick of pregnancy at this rate ready for it to be over. Experiencing a lot of pressure and the odd sharp pain low down , feeling like I need to pee constantly & only a dribble :(:( have a sweep on the 8th ! Haven't stopped crying today it's the only day I've felt like I just can't do it for much longer, tired uncomfortable sore & stressed

I can relate to that today as well Stacey.

The sharp stabbing pains aren't nice at all are they, I had them when I was picking the little one up from school, I had to go really slow on the way back and then I started getting shooting pains down the back of my leg.

Not long until your sweep, fingers crossed it kicks things off for you

X

Things are happening so fast with everyone, it's getting hard to keep up!

Congrats, willow! Hope everyone is doing well after what sounds like a very quick and unexpected birth.

Good luck, knees! Baby will be here before you know it!

I wonder how knees is getting on??

I'm quite happy for baby to sit tight for a bit. Her head has popped back up so I'm not waddling so much. I'd like to at least have another week to finish Xmas shopping etc.

Congrats Willow. Hope the rapid and scary birth weren't too scarring. Glad to hear your little girl is doing well.

Knees hope the induction is going well and your little one arrives safe and healthy.

Afm, had some diarrhea this afternoon and now have a bloody show. No contractions yet but hoping things are starting up and my little guy will be here in the next couple of days.

I had a sweep today at my doctor's appointment. It hasn't done too much yet. But luckily I have an induction scheduled for Thursday, so I don't have to wait to much longer anyway. So I go in Thursday December 3rd at 4 am to have this baby!

How are you other ladies doing? Any news, knees? Hope you and baby are doing great!

That was pretty quick willow! Glad it all went fine and both of are doing good! Nice baby name!

Hope knees and baby are doing good!

Good luck to all having induction this week and those who had signs of labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->