December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Congrats IndianMaa and Jumpingo!

Your babies seemed like such a good idea, I made my own!

Introducing Oliver, born in the morning on Thursday Nov 26, weighing 6 lb 15 oz!

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/kallie3000/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11-27%2016.29.18_zpsseazk77d.jpg

Congrats IndianMaa, Jumpingo, and Kallie! So exciting for all these babies to be arriving now!

Well I guess I'll add to the rush of November births!

Baby Ike was born this evening at 8:41pm (20 min after arriving at hospital!) weighing 8lbs 8oz. 22 inches. WAY bigger that DS1. Quite the surprise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 11
So many beautiful babies!!! So much for DECEMBER babies though, haha!

baby baymax arrived yesterday, 11/27:mrgreen: (japan time:winkwink:) at 6lb 2oz (2778g).

team :yellow: turned :pink:

no official name yet and everyone is doing well. recovery will be rough despite how small she was.:shock::dohh:

Congratulations! Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

our Baby George is here as well!

Born 6lb5oz
on Nov 23rd
NY time 8.45 am
Happy and healthy

C-section went well. Recovery looks slow as I am allergic to all pain medications. On some opioid drug now

I caught him smiling

Congratulations! What a lot of hair!

And also congrats to Kallie and Elma. Wow, what a flurry of births!

Wow the full moon must have started something off for a lot of you lovely ladies.

Congratulations to you all. Hope you all have a good recovery and enjoy your gorgeous bundles.

X

Congratulations and welcome to all the new babies. Xx

Congratulations to all of you ladies and welcome to the gorgeous bundles of joy xx

Oh my goodness! Congratulations to all of you will your new beautiful bundles!

Aww, congratulations on all the November babies!! Seems so many of them already! Won't be long until all the babies are here, can't believe how quickly the last 8/9 months have gone. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a January baby though!

Oh wow congrats to all the new mammies! They're all so adorable! :flower:

Oh wow! Congrats to all the ladies whose little bundles have arrived!

I still have about 3 weeks til Lisa is due but she is definitely in position. We'll see if she decides to make an early appearance or if she plans a late checkout.

Wow, I can't believe how many babies we have already in this group! Congrats, new mommas! BEAUTIFUL BABIES!

Congrats kallie and elma! They are so adorable!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Elma, Ike is a nice name. Glad to know that you didn't have a long wait labouring. Good baby! Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->