December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Fliss - no tears after that? Wow!

Justplay - doing great here, just feel like everything is going so fast! Loving being a mommy more and more every day. Baby is starting to smile, and that is AMAZING

Kallie, my little girl is starting to smile too! Isn't it great? It's like finally a little gratification for all the middle of night feeds :haha:

Ammy smiles but not "at" anything yet. Still adorable but I can't wait for it to mean something.

I know that I've been really lucky recovery wise - I've just got a horrid pile that needs to do one then I'm back to normal.

Glad that everyone is doing ok.

We're still struggling unfortunately as Freya has silent reflux which means she's in a lot of pain after feeds. She won't settle at night until at least 3am. Last night it was 5am :(

She was prescribed gaviscon which only made her constipated. So she is now on ranitidine which according to the information leaflet shouldn't really be used in children under 3.

The only positives are that she will settle on the sling which means I can still get on with stuff and that the doctors are taking it seriously. If the ranitidine doesn't work, she will probably be referred to the hospital to look at other meds and the possibility of a cows milk allergy.

Hello....can see no one has been on this group for a long time but just wanted to check in just in case someone else is feeling nostalgic! I remember when i used to spend all day everyday on this group! My little Jessica is having a nap :) hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

Yeah. It has been some time since I was last here. I am not even sure announced when my daughter was born.
I am well, will be seeing my doctor tomorrow because I think I have postpartum depression. Moira has silent reflux AND colic, so it has been rough. Big sister Athiliya is adjusting well.. Although she acts out pretty badly at times.

:hugs: glad you are going to the Dr it's so important to take care of yourself. My first was a bit colicky he would cry for hours every evening, not fun at all :nope:

We are doing well, baby girl is growing way too fast :cry:

They really do grow so fast! Moira is already 13lbs! And Athiliya will be 2 next month! :cry:

My big girl was three last week... gone way too fast. I did have a little cry lol.

Beth amazing you are seeking help and advice. .

Olivia is amazing feeding well apart from reflux. Shes such a happy baby. Usually sleeps a good 6 or 7 hours of a night.. so lucky hoping it lasts.

Glad everyone is doing well x

Anyone still around?! Jessica is 8 months now - crawling and even standing! Would be nice to stay in touch :)

We are here! Hayden started crawling at 6 months and pulling up shortly after :wacko: I think she will be a very early walker she just wants to keep up with big bro

Hi! It's crazy isn't it! Jessica is crawling before the other babies in my group but the other mums just feel sorry for me! Haha!

Haha I know I see other babies just sitting happily in one spot and feel kimd of jealous, we only hadthat for a few weeks :haha:

Anyone still around?! Jessica is 8 months now - crawling and even standing! Would be nice to stay in touch :)

Hi there! Moira is now 7 months! She is army crawling and warking on actually crawling, she almost has it, and she is practicing standing up, and even cruising! :O :O
It is crazy how time flew.

Hi December mommies! My LO has been crawling for a week now, and he's already eaten cat food at least three times. Oh the word is finally within reach!

Hayden went straight for the dog food a soon as she got mobile :haha:

Darcy is 8 months and can't crawl yet whichim glad of reading all your comments cos she's mischieveous already haha. She lies on her belly and can move around a bit but it's not crawling and not army crawling either lol. She's a tinker 😊 Here she is xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Alabama started crawling right at the beginning of July. She has 6 teeth.. Pulling up on everything and cruising along the couch as well as standing with only one hand on the object she's pulled up on.

Hey ladies.
How are you and your bubs doing?

Olivia is 8 months old now. She's just started crawling and is getting around very fast. She is teething but no teeth as yet! . She's such a happy, joyful baby. DD1 loves her immensely and they already have such a close bond.

I love hearing the laughter of my girls when they are playing. Makes me feel proud !!.

x x

Hi ladies! I have missed this group! Zoe is 8.5 months and has been crawling for over a month now. Still no teeth! She is so tiny still, too. It's weird to see this baby that looks about 5 months crawling around and pulling up on everything! Lol. She also doesn't have any teeth yet, babybump87. I always think she is teething, but they never seem to pop through! I'm with you on loving seeing them play together, too. It fills me with joy to hear them giggle together!
I can't believe in just a little over three months our babies will be starting to turn one! How has it been so long since they were born?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->