December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Haha yes it is so strange seeing such a small baby so mobile! Hayden can't be much more than 16lbs and she is crawlikg everywhere and pulling up on everything :haha:

My first was a late teether so I'm expecting the same for Hayden, I think he was about 9.5 months when he got his first tooth

Luna, my LO is only about 16 lbs too! People always see her and comment how tiny/skinny she is even though she eats like a cow. Lol. I think their tinyness helps them to be more mobile! My son was a giant chunk and he hit all of his milestones late until he started crawling and lost a bunch of the baby fat. :haha:

I attached a pic of my Zoe. How are everyone else's December babes doing?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1471057171812.jpg
    FB_IMG_1471057171812.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 5
Eva is only just coming up to 16lbs too. She literally just crawled for the first time on Sunday. We've had 2 little teeth for a while now but nothing else seems to be coming through as yet!

<3 little babies!

Attachments

• 2016-08-16 09.45.53.jpg
    2016-08-16 09.45.53.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
Luna, what a cutie you have there! How is she doing with her big brother? Or, should I say, how is he doing with her? Lol.

Aww so pleased everyone is doing well.

Its so scary . Time is going too quick.!!.

Are you ladies planning anymore children? ! X

Luna, what a cutie you have there! How is she doing with her big brother? Or, should I say, how is he doing with her? Lol.
He is great! Hr need lots of reminding to be gentle but he just loves making her laugh and gets so excited when she learns something new <3

Aww thats so cute Luna !

Olivia just started to pull herself up on things namely the TV stand!!. Doing something new every week!!.

X

Babybump87, well we weren't PLANNING anymore children per se, but we may have had an oops and are actually about 9 weeks pregnant with #3! I'm excited, but extremely overwhelmed at the idea of having 3 kids under 3...

Zoe has started pulling herself up, too! We were just talking about how she couldn't quite do it yet, and then like two minutes later she pulled herself right up on the ottoman! I can't believe they will be one before we know it...

Definitely not planning any more kids, I don't know hpw I would manage three! I just love the newborn/baby stage though so wouldn't be devastated about an oops though I do have an iud in anf hoping my hubs "decides" to get snipped by the time it needs to come out. I'm pretty sure if we had an oops he would be running to the vasectomy clinic :haha:

No more babies here either, got our pigeon pair as my Mam calls them lol. The HV came out today to do Darcy's 9 month check as I'll be back to work again next Thursday after the very quick summer hols. Everything's as should be, asked if she was crawling I said no but she can get herself around but I can't really describe how she does it, it's not a crawl and not an army sniper crawl either, she's a bit like a worm :rofl: but she thinks it won't be long til she's walking as she's pulling herself up off the floor using our hands iykwim. She now weighs 22lb 6oz but is following her centile so doing great :thumbup: xx

Hey, how are everyone's ONE YEAR OLDS doing?! I've read back over the beginning of this thread when we were all first getting our bfps, and I can't believe how long ago it was now! My little baby girl is walking, talking (a little) and weighs about 19.5 lbs. She's a huge light in our lives!

How are your December Snowflakes 2015 doing?

I can't believe how fast time has passed! We are getting ready for Moira's Birthday this Friday! She is walking and babbling. She listens better than big sister. She is very attached to mommy. And last weighed she weighed in at a chunky 24lbs!

Wow forgot about this thread. So happy your baby is doing well !!.

Liv had her first birthday two weeks ago !!. Gone too quick. her bond with big sister is amazing they adore each other.

Hope she has a fantastic first birthday !!.

Hope everyone else and their babys are doing well !! xx

Thank you babybump87! It was a BIG surprise pregnancy!

Isn't the sibling bond just so lovely to see? Although right now my two are fighting over a book as I try to eat breakfast. Hahaha.

This year has gone by so fast! :cry:

Hayden had her birthday on Sunday, she had lots of fun. Still not walking but she is just starting to stand on her own so hopefully soon! Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Luna, she is a cutie! Oh my goodness!
This is my little girl.

Attachments

• IMG_20161219_141929775.jpg
    IMG_20161219_141929775.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
My babski is one and I'm on the list for a full hysterectomy but DH has just accepted a relocation offer to move us to Boston MA so it might not happen in time... don't think there'll be another baby though &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

We are hopefully going to try for a third this year!. Not sure when maybe spring/summer time. Wish us luck ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"