December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Thanks Elma. Hopefully today is a better day!. Doctors are happy with her progress. Seems to be improving . Thankfully.

Hope to be home soon and read about more beautiful babies being born! . x

I wrote up my birth story if anyone wants to read <3
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...my-amazing-home-water-birth.html#post36666371

My baby is home. So pleased. Shes still got a cough but doctor said she may have this for a while longer. Shes just amazing. Looking forward to Christmas with my family now !.

How is everyone else doing??.
xx

Glad she is home!

We are doing great, so nice to have stayed home for everything we haven't even been in the car yet:haha:

Sophia Christina Warwicker was born on the 17th December at 11:42pm weighing 6lb 11.5oz after a quick 3 hour labour from the first contraction! Nearly ended up with an assisted delivery after her heart rate kept dipping near the end but the midwife broke my waters and she was out within minutes :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• sophia.jpg
    sophia.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations! She is adorable.

Everyone has been quiet recently. Hope all the new mummies are doing well and labour :dust: for the rest of us.

X

Congratulations!

I'm still kicking around here, no baby yet at 40+2... really really want to meet him/her! Anticipation and excitement at an all time high, coupled with being uncomfortable, hormonal, emotional and generally totally ready. x

I'm in the same boat as you Tuesday. 2 days over and no signs of him coming any time soon. My 1st was born at 40+3 but I went into labour on 40+2 so seems this one could be later than his brother.

X

Tuesday and K8te, hopefully neither of you go too overdue. I'm sending labor vibes your ways!

Happy holidays to all the new and soon-to-be-new moms out there!

Hey ladies! I updated in the third tri area, but for those of you who may not hang out there or missed it.

My little Snowflake arrived Dec 23rd at 1:19 in the afternoon via routine cesarean due to breech baby.

She weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 20 inches.

She is absolutely tiny. She was 7lbs 13oz when we left hospital yesterday. Even newborn diapers are big on her! She is absolutely perfect.

We did have a bit of a rough start with breast feeding, which was a bit irritating. But, now that we are home, she seems to have figured this nursing thing out and everything is going well.

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/MoiraEvelynnforBB_zpsdk9hheud.jpg

Congrats!

Hope the ladies still waiting don't have to wait too long, it's a strange feeling going over your edd I know when I did I started having doubts that baby was ever going to come :haha:

Congrats bethmaasen (shes adorable) and all other new moms!

I was down health wise due to bleeding and infection after C-section and just could not log in here. Need to check the thread now to catch up.

Congrats all over again new moms and good luck to still waiting mommas.. :)

Congrats bethmaasen (shes adorable) and all other new moms!

I was down health wise due to bleeding and infection after C-section and just could not log in here. Need to check the thread now to catch up.

Congrats all over again new moms and good luck to still waiting mommas.. :)

Oh no! Hope you are doing better now!

I am at one month today with Baby Oliver. I can't believe it, still.

I also can't believe how tired I still am, and how hard it is to do anything! I have had a LOT less time than I thought I would. Amazing how you just don't realize what it is like until you are in it, do you!

Hope you're feeling better Indian maa.

Congratulations on new babies on the thread :)

Phoebe is just over 3 weeks and doing well...extremely noisy whether awake or asleep...grumbles and groans loads and watching her wake is hilarious as she makes a ten min song and dance!

She was content in moses basket during day in her first week but now needs to be held constantly when asleep else she wakes up very quickly and is sleeping in bed with me at night. It's tough as I'm not getting round to doing much and even getting a shower and dressed is tough if hubby at work but I'm trying to cling to it only being a short time as in a month or two she'll hopefully be more settled. Am considering introducing a dummy in future if need be though

Congrats to all the new mummies!

Freya is almost 4 weeks old and is mainly formula fed due to low supply. A while back I posted that she had lost 12.6% of her birth weight, well she went on to lose another 2% and we were told to bottle feed her as it was clear that she was hardly getting anything from me. I am still breastfeeding her at the start of each feed time but she then has a whole bottle of formula afterwards.

She's quite good at settling during the day although it takes her a while. At night though, she isn't settling until 3am as she seems to be suffering from colic, she's drawing up her legs and crying in pain etc. She's also taking well over an hour to finish her bottle as a result. Feed times are lasting about 2 and a half hours from breastfeeding to bottle feeding her to settling her and she's supposed to be on a 3 hour schedule due to her weight loss!

Thanks ladies, still here today at 40+4, had some cramping from 3.30-5.00am ish this morning, but it hasn't turned into anything! Getting pretty frustrated and feeling like I'll still be pregnant in 2016, which is super close!!!

Hope it turns into something soon for you Tuesday.

I've been a little cramps this afternoon but that's about it. I'm thinkig this one also wants to be a 2016 baby.

Holding out for my sweep on Wednesday see if that gets us going, might end up with a New Year's Eve baby.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->