December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Don't worry about just taking the one Brittahnee but best not to take anymore. Pretty sure I'm right Google it x

I did Google it but never got a really direct answer so I guess until I go to the doctor I'll just have to suffer with it! :cry:

Good morning ladies.

I started to spot over the weekend and last night started bleeding. I'm feeling extremely stressed out until I go to the doctor tomorrow. I have never had anything like this happen during a pregnancy and I'm thinking I could have miscarried. Has anyone had bleeding in early pregnancy and gone on to have a full term baby?

I had spotting with my last pregnancy on and off during 1st tri and everything was fine. Was scary for me though. :hugs: I hope everything's ok for you!!

Good morning ladies.

I started to spot over the weekend and last night started bleeding. I'm feeling extremely stressed out until I go to the doctor tomorrow. I have never had anything like this happen during a pregnancy and I'm thinking I could have miscarried. Has anyone had bleeding in early pregnancy and gone on to have a full term baby?

I hope everything is okay.

Hoping everything is okay with your little bean Mrs. Sending positive vibes your way :S

Hope everything is ok! Personally I lost the 2 I bled in the first trimester with, but my friend is currently 27 weeks pregnant after having heavy bleeding and passing large clots at 6 weeks. My mum also told me a couple weeks after she found out she was pregnant she thought she was loosing me as she was bleeding so heavily. A lady i used to work with had bleeding at 10 weeks and it turned out she had placenta previa but everything turned out ok and she had a healthy baby girl so bleeding doesnt always mean bad. :)

Thank you, ladies.

Twinmum, that is really encouraging to hear. I'm not feeling good about it, but trying to stat positive until I know for sure.

I had no bleeding during my last pregnancy, but did have some light bleeding a week ago, which only lasted a few hours. I don't have my first appointment until next week, but I think everything is ok because I didn't have cramping, and I took a digi test on Sat that returned a 3+.

Are you having any moderate to severe cramping? Has the bleeding lessened? I'm sending some positive vibes your way. I know how stressful this must be for you.

I had no bleeding during my last pregnancy, but did have some light bleeding a week ago, which only lasted a few hours. I don't have my first appointment until next week, but I think everything is ok because I didn't have cramping, and I took a digi test on Sat that returned a 3+.

Are you having any moderate to severe cramping? Has the bleeding lessened? I'm sending some positive vibes your way. I know how stressful this must be for you.

I'm not cramping, and still getting a positive pregnancy test, but the bleeding has not let up. It's not as bad a regular period, but there are clots and I do have to wear a pad. I think the fact that I can see the clots is freaking me out more than anything.

Finger crossed everything is OK with you and your little bean.

Quick question. When should I phone the doctors and let them know I'm knocked up ? I'm only 3 weeks 3 day and OH thinks its tempting fate.

I went to GP surgery just after turning 4 weeks. Lady at reception said where I am you don't see GP you just fill out a little form for the MW to pick up when she next drops by the surgery then wait for her to call. Process seems to be different everywhere! I would wait until after 4 weeks thou as I was worried they wouldnt take me seriously if i told them i was pregnant before a missed AF.

Good morning ladies.

Hey Mrs. Stefka, I know this is really scary, and I hope the best for you. Bleeding means an increased chance of miscarriage, but it definitly isn't 100%. Do you have cramps as well?

Whatever happens, wishing you the best. If the worst happens, don't hesitate to ask for support if you have questions about early loss - you can pm me.

Good morning ladies.

Hey Mrs. Stefka, I know this is really scary, and I hope the best for you. Bleeding means an increased chance of miscarriage, but it definitly isn't 100%. Do you have cramps as well?

Whatever happens, wishing you the best. If the worst happens, don't hesitate to ask for support if you have questions about early loss - you can pm me.

Thank you, Kallie. I really appreciate that.

No cramping as of yet. Just the waiting game until I get in to see the doctor.

:hugs: Mrsstefka

Im in the US, and the Strep B test is routine where I am. I would be happy not to have the test, but I think I'd have to put up a huge fight to get my way.

So they dont like you giving birth in the pool where you live?

Yes, that is correct. I have no idea what the concern is. Anyone?
It's because.the doctor wants to see your vag while you give birth here, same reason they want you on your back which is worst possible position, sigh

I'm right there with you Mrs.stefka...I've been spotting since Thurs and it's really freaking me out. It started brownish color but now it's red. I spotted with my 1st but it only lasted two days, tops.

I called my doc and they're moving my appointment to tomorrow morning (originally booked for next Mon) just to make sure everything is ok.

I've also noticed that my symptoms aren't as severe as they were last week.

I'm really trying to stay positive but every time I wipe and see red my hope diminishes.

Fingers crossed that everything is ok Mrs. I know my sil thought she had lost my niece because she bled really heavy and lost massive clots. She's now a boisterous 7yo so bleeding doesn't always mean the end. Also my best friend didn't even know she was pregnant until she was almost 7 months because she continued to have a monthly period. Her daughter is 5 now and top of her class and head and shoulders taller than all the other kids!

Mrsstefka I am sorry to hear of what you are going through, How worrying and every womans worst nightmare in pregnancy.

I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting in my 1st and 3rd pregnancies but it was just a couple of tiny pink spots and that was it, still i worried like hell.
My Niece had bleeding at 9 weeks and when she went to epu she did miscarry but was shocked to find she was having twins and the other baby was fine.

Fingers crossed everything will be okay and baby will be fine.

To the lady that is asking about when to go to the doctors, I found out when i was 3 weeks 2 days (last week) and wanted to wait till at least my period was late. I am going tomorrow to refer myself to the midwife and i will be 4 weeks 2days.

Iveneverseen, Flibberty - Thank You. It's definitely nice to hear there can be a positive end to things.

Joeliza - I'm so sorry you are going through this, too. My appointment is tomorrow as well. Please update us when you find out what is going on. I'm hoping only the best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->