December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

The spotting stopping is a good thing :) women can bleed for all sorts of reason and it doesn't always mean something bad! Keep and eye on it and keep thinking positive! Like pp said, you can ring the midwife and see what they say.

Elma as long as the spotting wasn't a lot you should be ok. If it were to happen again I would probably call my midwife just to put my mind at ease. I hate it being so early and not know what is going to happen. It sucks even more that we can't prevent anything. Fingers crossed for no more spotting and lots of symptoms to reassure you

Today is the day I was supposed to get AF. Just woke up and had some brown spotting when I wiped. No cramping just a few spots of brown on the paper. But I'm still taking HPTs because I wanted to see my line darken and I'm definitely pregnant but...the brown spotting has me extremely concerned….

I've got my feet propped up and I'm trying not to stress about it too much. Will work on some more signature images to keep my mind busy!

Today is the day I was supposed to get AF. Just woke up and had some brown spotting when I wiped. No cramping just a few spots of brown on the paper. But I'm still taking HPTs because I wanted to see my line darken and I'm definitely pregnant but...the brown spotting has me extremely concerned….

I've got my feet propped up and I'm trying not to stress about it too much. Will work on some more signature images to keep my mind busy!

Oh Hun I hope all ok....fingers crossed for you! I've read on here that brown spotting generally isn't an issue so please don't stress.

P.s I love your signature images and am going to steal one if that's ok?!

Nik x

Oh Hun I hope all ok....fingers crossed for you! I've read on here that brown spotting generally isn't an issue so please don't stress.

P.s I love your signature images and am going to steal one if that's ok?!

Nik x

absolutely, have at them! :flower:

Also, I'm trying hard to not stress. I'll keep an eye on it for a while. I'm trying to not think too much about it either way….but yes, that's easier said than done, I know! :dohh:

Hello ladies!
First of all congrats to all ladies with BFPs!

I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in January and I just got my BFP !!! My EDD appears as 12/12 on most of the calculator sites but I think it'll be later as I ovulated kind of late this cycle.

I am such a nervous wreck. Hubby and I are both at work so will not be able to see him until tonight so I can tell him (I had decided not to tell him until I reached at least the 8 week mark but i cant hold it !!!!!! )

Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for us all!!! :)

Hello ladies!
First of all congrats to all ladies with BFPs!

I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in January and I just got my BFP !!! My EDD appears as 12/12 on most of the calculator sites but I think it'll be later as I ovulated kind of late this cycle.

I am such a nervous wreck. Hubby and I are both at work so will not be able to see him until tonight so I can tell him (I had decided not to tell him until I reached at least the 8 week mark but i cant hold it !!!!!! )

Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for us all!!! :)

Congratulations on the :bfp: !!!!!!
as far as holding it in until the 8 week mark…oh my gosh, I really couldn't do that!! Proof -- told all of our family at 4 weeks. I'm terrible with secrets!

Just went back to the restroom and the brown spotting has now changed to pink. I'm devastated, and on the verge of tears. Hubby is at work and I just don't know what to do...

Thank you Brittahnee! I can see you're terrible with secrets lol.

With regards to the spotting, sometimes its normal as there are many changes happening in there and its just your body making room for the baby that's growing. If the bleeding increases or if any clots or anything start to make appearances, then I would say go to your nearest hospital. Fingers crossed that everything is okay!!

Fingers crossed the spotting stops and everything is ok. Don't stress too much unless it's a lot of red and clots

I had red spotting on 14 dpo with Devyn, it lasted an hour or two then nothing again the entire pregnancy. Sometimes you get breakthrough bleeding when AF is due just because your body is so used to your cycle

:hi: Ladies! I am due on December 16th with #2. I also have a 15 month old little girl. Crazy to think we should have babies by the end of the year!

I know can't believe I will have another baby by Xmas :wacko:

Hi Ladies!! I would love to join in! I am due Dec. 5th. My daughters birthday is December 16th, so it looks like my end of year just got a little more expensive!!

Congrats to all!!

:hi: Ladies! I am due on December 16th with #2. I also have a 15 month old little girl. Crazy to think we should have babies by the end of the year!

Yay due date buddy! Lol! Well at least if they don't change dates at the scan!

Fancy seeing you here :p

Hope things are going well for you!

Just went back to the restroom and the brown spotting has now changed to pink. I'm devastated, and on the verge of tears. Hubby is at work and I just don't know what to do...

Brittahnee, has it stopped? I hope everything ends up well. I have heard that it's common to have a little bleeding round the time AF is due....though I'm sure nothing will really ease your mind.

I haven't had anymore spotting today, and since there was no cramping I didn't call the doc. I'm still exhausted and a bit nauseous, never thought those would make me so happy :haha:

I see a few more ladies have joined the crew. Congrats and welcome!

im due dec. 6th w first baby . hi to all :))

Hi Ladies!! I would love to join in! I am due Dec. 5th. My daughters birthday is December 16th, so it looks like my end of year just got a little more expensive!!

Congrats to all!!

Mrs Stefka, glad you found us!!! <3

Okay so, spotting stopped so I'm calming down now and trying to just blame it on old implantation bleeding or something similar. Still no severe cramps which is good! My first appointment is scheduled for April 17th! &#128522;

Brittahnee, has it stopped? I hope everything ends up well. I have heard that it's common to have a little bleeding round the time AF is due....though I'm sure nothing will really ease your mind.

I haven't had anymore spotting today, and since there was no cramping I didn't call the doc. I'm still exhausted and a bit nauseous, never thought those would make me so happy :haha:

I see a few more ladies have joined the crew. Congrats and welcome!

Likewise, no cramping here so I'm thinking all is well. Didn't call the doctor either because it was only when wiping and didn't last very long and no pain was accompanying it but I will definitely be keeping a watchful eye on it! Thanks for listening to me be paranoid guys!!! :dohh: this is my first pregnancy ever so its all very new to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->