• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Oh yes I forgot about the thirst! And I'm trying to drink lots of water while it still tastes fine to me so I'm peeing up a storm :haha:

I'm weeing loads! And starting to feel a little bit of nausea this afternoon! But the tiredness is worse!

My partner keeps saying that I'm not properly pregnant yet :( I know that he's scared of mc etc and his way of coping is to stay as detached as possible but I want him to take it seriously.

How is everyone else's partners/hubby's taking it?

P.s re the name...I liked the Christmas puddings name that was on the other thread!

I'll be getting a scan booked tomorrow when I see my high risk. Hopefully only a couple weeks away! These last few days have gone so slowly. I need it to start hurrying!

Hiya ladies!
Been stalking you in the hopes of coming over, and today, I got a faint positive!!! Hoping it's darker tomorrow and on Thursday (10dpo) I'll be testing with an FRER. Due date will be December 20 based on ovulation!!! Baby number 5.

Also about a group name, I had a pregnancy due in December a few years back that was baby snowflake. I like Christmas puddings too :)

Congrats Brandi!

What's a Xmas pudding? Could.it be December puddings? I imagine I'm not the only one that doesn't do religious holidays ;)

its the firm pudding with currents and fruit peel in and usually a lot of brandy. i hate the stuff. mum made her own last year and was really offended i wouldnt try it when i have always hated it

Playing catch up! I just saw someone had mentioned being thirsty! I forgot about that one with the water glass literally in my hand. Sooo thirsty.

When is everyone going to tell family and friends? I waitied until I was 12 weeks last time, but I am dying to spill my guts this time for some reason :haha: I'm pretty sure it will happen this weekend :)

Anyone booking an early scan?

My first appointment is next Friday, the 17th! Still dealing with AF like cramps that have me nervous, anyone else??

Oh I probably shouldn't have but I told everyone on Easter Sunday, it just seemed like the perfect time!

Attachments

• rps20150407_143259.jpg
    rps20150407_143259.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23
I have had a lot of cramping, too! So glad it is from a baby and not a period this month :)

I have had a lot of cramping, too! So glad it is from a baby and not a period this month :)

Oh good! That makes me feel a lot better seeing you at 5 weeks with cramping. Puts my mind at ease a bit!

I had it with all of my pregnancies. My doctor said its basically ligaments stretching and getting ready for the 9 month haul :) Unless you have a lot of bleeding, I wouldn't worry too much.

Brittahnee, I LOVE your announcement picture!! It's something about the holidays that make us spill the beans huh? LOL.

I know someone mentioned about how hubby feels about telling people.....just got into a "highly engaging argument" with hubby over this one as he doesnt want to tell anyone until the first trimester is over but thats sooooo far away!!! :(

Welcome Brandi and congrats on your BFP ! fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you :)

OH wanted to wait until I was 6 weeks but I managed to con him into agreeing for us to tell parents only the day after I got my bfp ... got bfp 4 days before af would have been due lol! Not telling anyone else until after the first scan. First tell the kids, then the close relatives and family then post on fb for the rest to see.

its the firm pudding with currents and fruit peel in and usually a lot of brandy. i hate the stuff. mum made her own last year and was really offended i wouldnt try it when i have always hated it

Eehhh... Makes me queezy just thinking about it! Might sound better after first tri, lol. Like in December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->