December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I understand it so well.. I have the same situation....thankfully not working since an year... so I try to sleep a bit in the afternoon when my toddler sleeps. In the night I have sleeping disorders. I have been taking tablets. I thinks its not safe now... so lay awake until 2.30 or 3.30 am and before I realize its 7 am and DS has to be ready for pre-school :wacko:

Oh my holy fatigue. I feel like I could sleep forever but then can't sleep because of insomnia. Eurgh. I feel like im walking on the moon or something because I'm so floaty

Hello Brittahnee, no news from you... how did it go? hope all fine. Tc

So jealous! I want an early scan! Haha! I'm sitting at the doctors office now. Have been for 2 hours. Not off to a very good start. And on top of being hungry as HECK, my back hurts. Can they please offer comfortable chairs if they are gonna leave you in here for hours?!? /sigh. Okay, rant over. Sorry guys, my bitchy side wanted to come out to play...

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Wow do many have such early appointments, I am feeling very relaxed this time around
First mw appointment is on may 11, not sure if I will even get a 12 week scan, maybe just 20 qeeks. Will have to wait and see! Not too eager to be poked and prodded with a full bladder though :haha:

OK I changed the name to December snowflakes because I know some people wanted to do a picture for their signature and that was the first name that occurred to me, hope it works for everyone :)

Congrats to all those with brand new shiny BFPs! :happydance:

My nausea seems to have ramped up a gear as I've been feeling nauseous constantly today. With DS I remember feeling nauseous, I would then throw up and it would bugger off for a bit. I don't like feeling like I have constant sea sickness! I'm also getting a bit worried about how I'm going to cope with my very physical, active toddler who has just discovered the art of a good meltdown. :nope:

I think i will like to do a scan each day, if its possible...:haha:
My last pregnancies including miscarriages, we had scan at 6, 7, 8 weeks intially... I then had slghtly dilated cervix at 14 weeks, so had a scan each week....

I just prayed to have everything normal this time... Looks ok... Its not easy to wait until 8.5 weeks for first scan though :wacko:

I appreciate your patience and confidence... Cant imagine going without a scan until 20 weeks... But its nice o be relaxed and trusting :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Wow do many have such early appointments, I am feeling very relaxed this time around
First mw appointment is on may 11, not sure if I will even get a 12 week scan, maybe just 20 qeeks. Will have to wait and see! Not too eager to be poked and prodded with a full bladder though :haha:

OK I changed the name to December snowflakes because I know some people wanted to do a picture for their signature and that was the first name that occurred to me, hope it works for everyone :)

Nausea is manageable... Hyper active Toddlers :nope::nope: :haha:

Thankfully i never felt nauseous, even in my earlier pregnancies too..., (i deal with nastier stuff like dilated cervix, blocked tubes, bleeding etc)

But i have this super active 3 year old who starts a conversation asking me to pick and hold him first:nope::nope: then he climbs upto my shoulders... I am asked to carry him back from school...5 minutes walk though... Hes my biggest blessing but :wacko:

Congrats to all those with brand new shiny BFPs! :happydance:

My nausea seems to have ramped up a gear as I've been feeling nauseous constantly today. With DS I remember feeling nauseous, I would then throw up and it would bugger off for a bit. I don't like feeling like I have constant sea sickness! I'm also getting a bit worried about how I'm going to cope with my very physical, active toddler who has just discovered the art of a good meltdown. :nope:

Love the name change!

Nauseous today. I think it's the progesterone suppositories.

Guys I had my u/s scan and we saw our baby high up in the uterus with a strong heart beat, and I'm soooooo happy and excited. I guess the cramping I have been having is normal. I am still emotional from seeing the baby and it's a whole lot more real now. :baby:
Baby is measuring 6 weeks and 6 days. Yaaaay!!

Attachments

• Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
Becky thats Brilliant! So pleased :)

Luna - love the name change :)

Can anyone make us a graphic for our signatures?

Becky thats Brilliant! So pleased :)

Luna - love the name change :)

Can anyone make us a graphic for our signatures?

A little while ago Britt made a few and said anyone was welcome to use them (I just don't have a clue how to lol). There is the one she has in her sig now and 2 more that were a little christmassy but it was a fair few pages back now and I cannot remember if she just showed them in her sig or put them onto a post.

Awww it's so cute hearing about all these early scans! I would love one but I just cannot justify the £99 to get one with everything we have going on atm. 12 weeks seems soooooooo far away!

Thank you Elma. You live in Columbus? I didn't notice this before. Nice to have some one sharing the same due date and live in the same part of the world.:flower: :flower::flower: Super happy!

I am new in Pittsburgh and in US. Relocated from Delhi last year. Everything here is new and surprising for me. I mean, the medical care system :wacko:.

I have defective tubes and my doctor initially was concerned. So had blood draw for HCG at 4 weeks and 5 weeks. That came back fine (not very fine-that's another issue) I don't have much pain from sides. Hence doctor and I are relaxed. My husband too has quite a schedule. Been travelling for two weeks and got back today. The next possible date for meeting doctor is 23rd. Another 7 days to go. I will be like 8.2 or 8.3 days like you. Keeping fingers crossed. I had early miscarriages in the past. so a bit tensed. But I have this good feeling this time that its going to be alright.

It sounds like we're having our scans on the same day! I'm excited but it still seems so far away. You must be so happy to have your husband back after being gone so long. Hopefully he can pamper you a bit to help you get though some of the unpleasant first tri conditions.

And I know what you mean about healthcare in the US. I could have a rant about the state of health insurance, but it would just exhaust me. And I'm already exhausted :haha:

just wanted to ask every one... if any one ever had a decreasing HCG doubling time...

I had a doubling time of around 3 days, in the week 5. Dr wasn't very happy about it but said its still normal...

the next week, week 6, instead of either maintaining the same doubling time or increasing the doubling time (that's normal again) mine got decreased to 1.5 days. It just skyrocketed.

Dr says, ectopic is ruled out... but did not say anything about this unusual decrease in doubling time...

I have been thinking (I have nothing solid to do) everything including conjoined twins ...... what do you think? Any one had this situation?

Been getting a littlw nauseous when at work and getting too hot. Some pulling anx cramping but thats about it for my symptoms.

Hey camocutie I just noticed that our lo's are the same age!

I'm surprised there's no December thread yet! I'm due December 14 with #2. Let's chat and keep things positive through the scary first tri and beyond :)

If i've missed you please let me know! I am updating mostly from my phone with a toddler hanging off of me :dohh:

Hi, please add me too! I have requested twice or thrice I think (once when you have started this thread, reminder much later).

Please, if you don't mind :) EDD Dec 1

Can I join too?? Got a faint bfp this morning. Been ttc for almost a year. This is our fourth and last baby :) Due date is Dec 27th :)

Does anyone else still have crampy period like pains that come and go with back ache?? This and being thirsty in the evening and having a loose tummy are my only symptoms. Think I am 4 weeks 3days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->