December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

woooooooooow Awesome numbers!!!!

Best of luck with the scan lovely lady!

I've had a colostomy before, again just not when pregnant. The doctor (who made me think of joanna lumley lol) did tell me a lot of info just from what she could see...maybe they won't take a sample? Good luck x

Has anyone ever had a colposcopy while pregnant before ? I've my appointment on the 30th :( my smear results came back borderline changes so they just want to have a look they said they won't be taking biopsy or anything , just a little scared about it :(

i just had one done a few weeks ago. i had gotten my positive hpt at 10dpo, and 2 days later went for the colposcopy and had to tell them i was pregnant.:shock::haha:

the OBGYN clinic here doesn't do biopsies if you're pregnant, but it's safe to have the colposcopy done. that's just looking at your cervix with a microscope, so it feels pretty much like a pap smear. they also put a piece of gauze with vinegar in there, took it out and looked at the cells, then did another one with iodine and looked. i didn't have any spotting or anything after, just a bit of burning from the vinegar.

basically my OB told me that for low grade abnormalities, it's not a problem to wait until after baby to do biopsies or any other procedures they may need to do to clear out the bad cells.

I had the Lletz treatment done in July for stage 3 cells I rang told them I was pregnant but they said to come on ahead that it ms perfectly safe but I can't help but worry :(

Thank yous for sharing , I feel a but more at ease now , not letting them take any biopsies at all :( not til after baby but I'm sure borderline changes isn't too worrying

Morning ladies!

Teddys _Any news from you yet?

I had my first scan yesterday and was actually 2 days ahead of what I thought. It was an abdominal so no luck hearing the heartbeat yet but she said to return in a week and they'd do it again. I'm sooo excited hubby and I got to see our blimp though !!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150422_163014.jpg
    IMG_20150422_163014.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
Morning ladies!

I had my first scan yesterday and was actually 2 days ahead of what I thought. It was an abdominal so no luck hearing the heartbeat yet but she said to return in a week and they'd do it again. I'm sooo excited hubby and I got to see our blimp though !!!!! :happydance:

Great news :)

Morning ladies!

Congrats!!! so happy and excited for you!!! :happydance::thumbup:

Had my scan. Thank god its in the right place. She could see the gestational sack and the yolk sack but not a heartbeat because I'm too early. She also couldn't measure it because I'm too early. She thinks earlier than 5 weeks. By LMP I an 4 weeks 6 days and by ovulation I am 5 weeks 1 day.

I've got to go back for another scan on 6th May so hopefully will be able to see more then.

Had my scan. Thank god its in the right place. She could see the gestational sack and the yolk sack but not a heartbeat because I'm too early. She also couldn't measure it because I'm too early. She thinks earlier than 5 weeks. By LMP I an 4 weeks 6 days and by ovulation I am 5 weeks 1 day.

I've got to go back for another scan on 6th May so hopefully will be able to see more then.

Great news teddy! Did you have a transvaginal scan or abdominal???

Great news teddy! Did you have a transvaginal scan or abdominal???

Transvaginal.

:wave: Hello, ladies! Congratulations to all of you and I hope you all have a H&H 9 months! I hope you don't mind if I join you! :flower: My baby bear is due Dec 29th and I just had my 2nd beta so I'm feeling comfortable that things are going in the right direction! :thumbup:

Glad both of your scans went so well!

Congrats Lilly.

Feeling so tired today, Had a 2 hour nap after lunch and still shattered! Still need to clean up after dinner cut the boys hair and get the kids dunked *sigh*. Can't wait to snuggle up with OH when he gets home from work tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->