December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Congratulations and welcome to the new ladies

indhira - Glad scan went well love the pic :)

Teddy - Glad your scan went well try relax now :)

Nothing to report here. Midwife appointment book for 3 weeks time and it seems like ages away :/

Well I'm so very super disappointed. Went to my appointment today and I DID NOT get my dating scan done. Midwife said they'd bring me back tomorrow or Monday. WTF?! I just drove 25 min and took half a day off work, and you expect me to just come back tomorrow? Then when I tried to schedule the scan appt with the receptionist, she couldn't find an opening for a whole week. Grrr. Why the hell didn't they schedule the scan when I made the appointment 4 weeks ago??!! It's all just so stupid. :growlmad:

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I've been away for a few days, but I had my scan today and got both good and bad news. Baby A is doing really well, measuring spot on and we saw the heartbeat today!!! But, Baby B stopped developing last week :( So, that is sad. I'm trying to focus on the positive though and just be happy that I have one healthy baby in there who is going to make it!

So sorry for you loss Poco, huge hugs. Having that little bubs growing inside you will help you get thru it.

Hi everyone!

I feel so sick in the evenings :( evenings and in the car... Is anyone got those travel sick wristbands? Do they work?

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I've been away for a few days, but I had my scan today and got both good and bad news. Baby A is doing really well, measuring spot on and we saw the heartbeat today!!! But, Baby B stopped developing last week :( So, that is sad. I'm trying to focus on the positive though and just be happy that I have one healthy baby in there who is going to make it!

Bittersweet news poco! It's so strange when you lose a twin the shear heartache from the loss of your baby and elation that your other baby is doing so well. It happened to me but mine stopped developing nearer 10 weeks and I was devastated! It's true your other baby will keep you going through the sadness. Your rainbow baby! Hugs xx

Hi everyone!

I feel so sick in the evenings :( evenings and in the car... Is anyone got those travel sick wristbands? Do they work?

I literally JUST put mine on this morning and today is the best I've felt in so long. I'm still scared to eat a meal, but this is a huge difference!! I don't feel nauseous every second of the day now! :happydance:

Great looking scan TeddysGirl!

Sorry for your loss Poco. But it's great that baby A is doing great!

Wow, this thread sure moves fast. Congrats to those that have got their BFPs and had their early scans and commiserations to those that have had losses.

I don't have much of an update other than ms has well and truly kicked in. I feel really tired for most of the day before utter exhaustion takes over in the evening. I'm struggling to keep awake beyond 8pm most nights. The evenings are when my nausea starts which is lucky in a way as it means I can go to bed and rest.

I am also eating disgustingly. Today I had a bacon sandwich and two packets of crisps! I'm really wanting to eat potato based foods and anything that is disgustingly unhealthy.:nope:

Hey Ladies,

:hugs: I had a vanishing twin with my first, it is a very strange feeling. If you want to pm to discuss feel free :)

Hi ladies.
I just had my first scan at 6w and we have a baby! My due date is December 18. Thank you for the add.

Hi ladies. I had an early scan yesterday, too. After a harrowing few minutes where they couldn't see anything in the uterus, my doctor pushes on my abdomen and lo and behold a baby with a hb, measuring on track! I guess since I just had a baby, my uterus had risen higher than it normally would have. Baby measured 7+3, but my official dating scan is in 2 weeks and I should get my official due date then.
Poco, I'm sorry for the loss of baby b, but I'm glad baby a is doing so well!

Sorry poco about your loss! Hope the baby growing in there makes you forget the loss! Congrats!
Congrats teddy girl.., nice pic! Hope the bleeding stopped..
Congrats all new ladies in here! Have a hh 9 months!

From my levels doctor thinks I'm 6 weeks. Don't see how that's possible, maybe more than 1 hiding in there ?

I have my first scan later this morning. Very excited. I'm actually meeting with a midwife, which is not all that common here in the US. I was surprised it was offered. Hopefully it's cheaper :haha: cause having a baby is expensive here, even with the good insurance I have. We need to be saving every penny cause we're gonna have two kids in daycare starting next year, and that's gonna break the bank! I sure hope I'm not having twins :winkwink:. Sorry that was kinda of random rant.

Hey Indian Maa, my DD buddy, you have your scan today too, yes? What time is yours?

Hi Elma, i am just back from doctors office..was at 2pm... Took them 2 hours to finish preventive screenings and scan... Was an abdominal... Just one baby (unlike i thought) right in the uterus(no ectopic - thank god) measuring right at 8.2 weeks :happydance: first trimster ultrasound scheduled for may 18th... They will do all lab work too then.

I have been thinking about you... I see that your scan is delayed... Annoying I know...
Even I dont have control over whats happening with me at the hospital... They just dont even explain what tests are being done and why its being done!

Congrats to those having great scans!
I just got this
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/8DB1C60B-8067-4BB9-BCD1-94A77C65CB80_zpsw65acdna.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->