December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Do you have an EPU near you? A&E won't so much hun.
Hope all is ok

Hey ladies can i join you? :hi:

i'm due december 17th with #3. Although I'm not completely sure when my last period was, just wish they would scan me :(

xx

I'm not sure Teddy. Some you can, some you can't. Maybe give them a call on the way? Failing that a&e will be able to direct you. I really do hope all is ok and it's just beanie settling in.

Welcome Hannah! Congrats on your BFP!

Hope your ok teddy! Hopefully a&e will refer you up to the epu and you can have bloods and a scan asap. Keep us updated. Sending sticky baby vibesxx

Just had a pelvic exam (bleeding seems to have stopped) she said the neck of my womb is closed and only a bit of brown discharge. Now waiting on results from my blood test. She said if its above 1000 then I will be about 6 weeks and they can do a scan if not they will bring me back in 48 hours to check my hcg levels are going up nicely.

Two days ago I did a cb digi and it said 3+ weeks. On their website that says hcg levels about 2000 or do the doctors use different units of measurement ?

The CB digis arent an exact science, but 3+ is a great sign. I'm glad the bleeding has stopped for you x

TeddysGirl – I hope your OK..I went through this lady Friday and turned out there was a tear in the sac! Baby was fine though =) I have my fingers crossed for you x

Just got my results. HCG level is 16,000 ! Waiting for scan now.

Wow that's a high reading teddy you sure your only 5 weeks??? Best of luck for the scan!

From my levels doctor thinks I'm 6 weeks. Don't see how that's possible, maybe more than 1 hiding in there ?

Awk teddy that is great news ! Glad alls good and u get to see ur wee one , lovely !

Has anyone ever had a colposcopy while pregnant before ? I've my appointment on the 30th :( my smear results came back borderline changes so they just want to have a look they said they won't be taking biopsy or anything , just a little scared about it :(

From my levels doctor thinks I'm 6 weeks. Don't see how that's possible, maybe more than 1 hiding in there ?

That's a definite possibility! How exciting and wonderful that your number are so high. I do think the numbers can very greatly from person to person, so your docs guess of 6 weeks is a very rough estimate at this point.

Did I miss something, or are you still waiting on a scan?

I have my first scan later this morning. Very excited. I'm actually meeting with a midwife, which is not all that common here in the US. I was surprised it was offered. Hopefully it's cheaper :haha: cause having a baby is expensive here, even with the good insurance I have. We need to be saving every penny cause we're gonna have two kids in daycare starting next year, and that's gonna break the bank! I sure hope I'm not having twins :winkwink:. Sorry that was kinda of random rant.

Hey Indian Maa, my DD buddy, you have your scan today too, yes? What time is yours?

My scan is at 12:30 so just sat here filling my bladder (not comfy)

Has anyone ever had a colposcopy while pregnant before ? I've my appointment on the 30th :( my smear results came back borderline changes so they just want to have a look they said they won't be taking biopsy or anything , just a little scared about it :(

I've had one, but not while pregnant. Did you tell them you're pregnat? I do remember reading other threads about this same topic, and I think other ladies may have got the procedure postponed until post-pregnancy. I would think if no biobpsy you would be fine...but then again I tought the whole point was to take biopsy from any abnormal tissue. Good luck, I'd be worried too.

Did you have this appt before your bfp?
i needed a smear when i was pregnant last year but told me they wouldnt do it until i was 6 weeks pp

That's a definite possibility! How exciting and wonderful that your number are so high. I do think the numbers can very greatly from person to person, so your docs guess of 6 weeks is a very rough estimate at this point.

Did I miss something, or are you still waiting on a scan?

I have my first scan later this morning. Very excited. I'm actually meeting with a midwife, which is not all that common here in the US. I was surprised it was offered. Hopefully it's cheaper :haha: cause having a baby is expensive here, even with the good insurance I have. We need to be saving every penny cause we're gonna have two kids in daycare starting next year, and that's gonna break the bank! I sure hope I'm not having twins :winkwink:. Sorry that was kinda of random rant.

Hey Indian Maa, my DD buddy, you have your scan today too, yes? What time is yours?
Good luck for your scan. Looking at your ticker makes me think 'wow so close to double digit 10 weeks!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->