December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

After much back and forth with my family doctor I now have the pleasure of shoving progesterone up my hoo haa! I find this preferable to the twice weekly IM shots in my rear end. My progesterone was not as low as with DS but it was still not where it should have been.

I had blocked out all of the shots and blood draws from DS. I'm still !?!?!?!? that #2 is on the way. Idk when the shock wears off.

Congratulations on all the good scan, nice pic teddy! Lovely digi laurac. I had my last beta back yesterday and was almost 6000 so happy with that! That was took at exactly 5 weeks. X

Progesterone over here too, but going in back way. I've heard it can cause harmless spotting vaginally and I know any spotting will send me nuts after my loss, so avoiding vaginally

yay on the digi Laura. :) :)
Sorry poco for the loss xo
I have hit 6 weeks with massive nausea , feeling very "car sick/hungover" I have had two massive chucks, which made me terrified to eat! Anyone else had a vomit this early! Eeek hope it isn't always like this . I still need to ring up my local hospital and make an appointment. I am being a bit slack, but i think it is because I am a bit nervous/anxious!

Poco I'm so sorry for your loss :( I'm glad though there's a silver lining and your other little ones doing good ! I'm loving seeing all the scan pics and test pics , so precious ! It'll be no time before we're posting our bumps ! Still have so long to wait til my first scan :( I'm 7 weeks now so 5 more to go , boo hoo :( ! I may even ask after my colposcopy if they'd have time to quickly check in there since Ill be on the gynae ward , doubt it though

After much back and forth with my family doctor I now have the pleasure of shoving progesterone up my hoo haa! I find this preferable to the twice weekly IM shots in my rear end. My progesterone was not as low as with DS but it was still not where it should have been.

I had blocked out all of the shots and blood draws from DS. I'm still !?!?!?!? that #2 is on the way. Idk when the shock wears off.

Shock of #3 never wore off lol i dont even believe im growing another bean its all very overwhelming.

yay on the digi Laura. :) :)
Sorry poco for the loss xo
I have hit 6 weeks with massive nausea , feeling very "car sick/hungover" I have had two massive chucks, which made me terrified to eat! Anyone else had a vomit this early! Eeek hope it isn't always like this . I still need to ring up my local hospital and make an appointment. I am being a bit slack, but i think it is because I am a bit nervous/anxious!

I started around 5+5w with this baby But started before i even got bfp with my last baby.

Sorry to hear your news poco, great to hear one baby is doing well.

I am starting to feel more tired in the day now.

Well I started dry heaving this morning. Very happy I was not actually sick as I had nothing to eat or drink by tht point and vomiting bile is not fun! Has been very reassuring thou after 2 days of pretty much no nausea.

I've had nausea on and off since about 8dpo, which is ridiculous! It's definitely got worse in the last week though.

would they scan you early due to majorely irregular periods? mine have been all over the place due to coming off depo back in dec 2013!!

So so tired ! Struggling to keep my eyes open. 3 more hours left of work. Any suggestions on how to stay awake ?

would they scan you early due to majorely irregular periods? mine have been all over the place due to coming off depo back in dec 2013!!

My last baby was post depo, i had irregular cycles. They didnt offer me an early scan through nhs but i booked private scan due to bad cramping i was getting thinking the worst it was ectopic.

You will just have to ask your doc/midwife and see what they say.

I'm sorry for your loss poco but glad to hear one twin is doing well,
I feel so rough today i have a cold and i feel so sick :( but i just sneezed and the pain in my right side when i sneezed was unreal, sharp pain ouch! Iv not been sick at all so far but every day i feel sicker and sicker it started where if i ate i felt better but now eating isnt helping anymore lol, finding it hard to hide my bloating my belly is huge! But still doesn't feel real to me yet, i have my scan on 29th so only 5 days to go hopefully i get to see a little bean with a little heartbeat and then i can relax and start getting excited

So so tired ! Struggling to keep my eyes open. 3 more hours left of work. Any suggestions on how to stay awake ?

I'm the same at the moment. Starting the day with a mint tea (hot or cold dependant on weather) and keeping hydrated through the day is helping me. Also, nuts and seeds have plenty of energy in them and are a great "pick me up"

Thanks. I've been drinking really cold water. Seems to help if only for a short time !

At work, on Fridays we alternate different peoples turn to bring in lunch. The woman who's doing it today hasmade a chicken dish and is heating it up in the microwave. I'm a lifelong vegetarian but the smell of meat never used to bother me. I'm trying not to gag at the moment. It smells vile. She's a good cook so I know its not that just my nose doesn't like it !

Charlie, Ive also been struggling with a cold this week. Makes all the other symptoms so much harder to deal with. Sounds like some round ligament pain during your sneeze. I've had it a few times too, but usually when rolling over in bed. Nothing wakes you up quicker than sudden stabbing pain in your abdomen in the middle of the night. I've officially ended my stomach sleep for the next 8 months because of it :cry:

I too have had horrible MS since last week and have been sleeping horrible, soda crackers and ginger ale have been my go to staple =). but last night I finally slept the whole night through with no heartburn or acid reflux, (thanks to gas x and miralax) so excited!!! and I actually feel pretty good today!!! super excited for my 1st dating US, next Friday 5/1, according to my LMP I will be 6w6d! how is everyone else feeling today?

Just booked our first scan. We booked a private one for 16 May @ 0930. I'll be 7+5 so fingers crossed we will see a healthy babe. We lost our last one at 7+4 (measuring 5 weeks) so if we make it to 7+5 we'll be thrilled.

Thanks so much everyone for all your sweet messages! I really appreciate it. It's such a mixed bag of feelings! I'm really trying to be positive overall though, since baby A is doing well. I think baby B will come along later, maybe a year or two after A is born :) There are a lot of positives to having one baby at a time too, so I'm going to try and focus on that as well.

Sorry to read everyone is feeling sick. My sickness seems to come and go. Yesterday was awful, I couldn't look at or smell food even, today is a lot milder. I still feel nauseous, but not constantly on the verge of tossing my cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->