December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

So so tired ! Struggling to keep my eyes open. 3 more hours left of work. Any suggestions on how to stay awake ?

Taking a quick walk outside helps me sometimes, its rough though!:flower:

Just booked our first scan. We booked a private one for 16 May @ 0930. I'll be 7+5 so fingers crossed we will see a healthy babe. We lost our last one at 7+4 (measuring 5 weeks) so if we make it to 7+5 we'll be thrilled.

Hopefully it comes around quickly :) i was thinking booking scan for that weekend too :)

Laurac, for sure will be a super happy scan..hf

Elma, when is your scan? today?

Sorry to hear about the nauseous buddies. I never get those... but this time I felt very mild nausea a few times.. Just to get over with it I eat all unhealthy deep fried spicy meat these days... Craving meat all the time.. never eat processed meat like bacon and ham... but our fridge is stuffed with those things now...I am sure I am going to put on an unhealthy amount of weight...

So so tired ! Struggling to keep my eyes open. 3 more hours left of work. Any suggestions on how to stay awake ?

Taking a quick walk outside helps me sometimes, its rough though!:flower:

Same works for me...I've been soooo beat! I try to get up and walk around more, it seems to help. Even when I can't get outside because of workload, just walking around the halls a few times helps :thumbup:

It was postponed til next Thursday. That was the soonest they could fit me in. I'm disappointed, but know it will go by quick. On the plus side, babe will be 9+3, so fully expecting him/her to smile and wave at me. That's a reasonable expectation, yeah?

I know what you mean. By the afternoon, I just want to put my head on the desk and sleep. I had some really difficult IT training today and I was really worried about getting through it. The afternoon session was cancelled though due to construction workers finding two World War Two bombs on a site nearby! We were evacuated and I came home and stuck on some awful daytime TV instead!

It was postponed til next Thursday. That was the soonest they could fit me in. I'm disappointed, but know it will go by quick. On the plus side, babe will be 9+3, so fully expecting him/her to smile and wave at me. That's a reasonable expectation, yeah?

Monday isn't far...:thumbup: have a happy session...lets hope to see the smiling and waving one..or perhaps the dancing one...:haha:
mine was rolled in like a ball and refused to move... they poked a lot to get the CRL...

I am a bit worried about the NT screening now... I am 36 and will be 37 by the time I deliver

I am a bit worried about the NT screening now... I am 36 and will be 37 by the time I deliver

Did you doctor offer you any other screenings like the panorama blood tests to check for problems on the DNA level? My understanding is that it is common practice for women over 35 to be offered these earlier non invasive tests. Plus they say you can find out the sex of the baby with these tests as early as 9 weeks. I have my first official appointment on weds. And will be asking about them since I will be 36 when I deliver.

Did you doctor offer you any other screenings like the panorama blood tests to check for problems on the DNA level? My understanding is that it is common practice for women over 35 to be offered these earlier non invasive tests. Plus they say you can find out the sex of the baby with these tests as early as 9 weeks. I have my first official appointment on weds. And will be asking about them since I will be 36 when I deliver.

Somehow, doctor did not suggest at all...He says its absolutely up to me; the screening is optional... I chose to do the ultra sound screening... and then will decide the next step... They said they offer the blood test and counselling if the odds are high..

Has anyone every had a test like a CVS test done? Thinking about having it done.

Hi everyone :) Really tired despite a good solid sleep. have been nausea's all day but have managed to eat something which is good. Why do you want a CVS Brittahnee?

Hi everyone :) Really tired despite a good solid sleep. have been nausea's all day but have managed to eat something which is good. Why do you want a CVS Brittahnee?

well, I'm a carrier of a very rare genetic blood disorder called Fanconi Anemia. I lost my brother to it about 4 years ago. We aren't sure if my husband is a carrier or not (I don't THINK he is, but with this stuff, you can never be too sure.) so I'm just wondering if it pays to do the testing.

so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother, I guess the thing to consider is would you terminate the pregnancy if it did come back positive for this disorder??

Would it not be simpler and safer for your OH to have genetic screening to see if he was a carrier. CVS does come with some risks, although only a small chance.

Went to watch Avengers at the cinema last night. For some reason my OH booked a midnight viewing.....didn't get home until almost 4am. Completely cream-crackered ! My mum and (step) dad are coming round at 11 so can't even really have a nice long sleep.

My boobs (or globes feels like the only accurate description) are so sore today !

I wish I had sore boobs or something to go by teddy! Getting the odd twinge down there still and a bit of fatigue and the odd spell of very mild nausea mainly after I have eaten but other than that nothing. Hopefully if scan is good on Tuesday that might make me finally realise I am actually pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->