December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I know I haven't been very active on here but I've been so worried about this pregnancy & just hoping I would make it to the second trimester! Well yesterday I found out our HCG levels dropped from 1457 to 902. This totally sucks.

Threw up my orange juice this morning and my vomit appeared to have blood in it. I've lost 5 pounds in a week. I can't continue like this. I know zofran is a no no but anyone know about Phenergan? And before you recommend going the natural route with ginger, lemon, chamomile, etc...I've tried it all. I'm almost to the point where I will have to drink ensure or something....

Britt can you see a doctor? They will be able to prescribe someyhingsafe

I'm going Thursday for my first ultrasound. I will ask then. I'll just have to hold out until then!!! :cry:

Oh no Laska. I'm so sorry to hear that. What did your dr say?

So sorry Laska :hugs: keeping you in thoughts and prayers.
Britt hope you're feeling better soon. :flower:

just wanted to remind you all that there is a facebook december 2015 group that I made with a couple of ladies from this page... your all welcome to joinxx

Hi Laurac.. if you find meon FB im Kellie Rosa Capell ill add you =) I've put it as a secret group so that people can not see this group exists and catch on to the fact that we are all pregnant as for most people it is a secret at current =) x

Britt I was prescribed phenegan for sickness as couldn't keep anything down & felt so ill couldn't do anything, phenegan did nothing to help so I had to go back to go. I've now been given stemetil and this has stopped me from being sick and I feel so much better these passed 2 days. I tried the usual Ms suggestions but nothing worked for me. I hope u feel better soon x x

Mysterious eye I've sent u a fb pm!

Sorry to hear your news laska.

I've no idea what works for sickness... I have extreme nausea but so far managed to keep food down. Would making some fruit juice ice cubes help to suck on?

I also threw up this morning :(

I'd been messing with my wristbands, moving them up/down because I was afraid they weren't directly above the pressure point and then lo and behold....had to run to the nearest toilet. At least the nausea went away after that.

With my first, a DS, nausea didn't start until week 8 and it only lasted 4 weeks. I managed it with ginger tea and sour apples and never actually threw up. This time the nausea has started much earlier and a heck of a lot more severe.

For those that have had a boy and a girl, is there any truth to girl pregnancies being more difficult - more nauseau, exhaustion, etc?

So sorry laska :(

joeliza - My pregnancy with my daughter was quite easy had nausea and was sick a few times but the rest i sailed through although i did get GD and she had 1 in 9 chance of down syndrome

I also threw up this morning :(

I'd been messing with my wristbands, moving them up/down because I was afraid they weren't directly above the pressure point and then lo and behold....had to run to the nearest toilet. At least the nausea went away after that.

With my first, a DS, nausea didn't start until week 8 and it only lasted 4 weeks. I managed it with ginger tea and sour apples and never actually threw up. This time the nausea has started much earlier and a heck of a lot more severe.

For those that have had a boy and a girl, is there any truth to girl pregnancies being more difficult - more nauseau, exhaustion, etc?

oh my gosh, I was doing the SAME thing with my wristbands when the nausea hit. I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but it was really weird!!! :wacko: this is my first baby, so I'm not sure on that theory but my husband's cousin had a boy and had NO morning sickness whatsoever. And I've had "morning" sickness every single day. I wouldn't be surprised if I had two in there. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->