December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

You guys, I graduated from soup to mashed potatoes today. So far, so good! I know they don't look appetizing but I didn't want to over do myself with gravy or chives or anything. Soooo bland potatoes it was. :nope: but hey, its food, and its staying down!!!
I know how you feel i have had a chuck or two everday since fri. Potatoes seem to be my best friend at the moment.

Morning ladies,
Woke up with some pretty heavy nausea and brown spotting. Trying my best to remain positive about the spotting but its really freaking me out :(

My official dating scan is next Thursday and that still seems like an eternity away to know if everything's okay in there !!!

Just a quick update for those who were asking, I avoided the group for a few days and had a lot of catching up to do.

I went for my scan on wednesday after the bleeding and they confirmed I was in the process of miscarriage.

Wednesday night I passed my tiny bean and placenta. I've planted it in a baby rose bush so I have somewhere to remember baby.

Wishing you all a happy healthy rest of pregnancy!

Now my next dilemma is whether or not to give the ivf a shot or pay the little bit extra to have my eggs put in a surrogate. Surrogate offered egg donation aswell so I guess if my eggs failed then that's an option

So sorry about your loss flibberty... wishing you enough strength and faith to get thought this and to decide up on what's best for you.

Morning ladies,
Woke up with some pretty heavy nausea and brown spotting. Trying my best to remain positive about the spotting but its really freaking me out :(

My official dating scan is next Thursday and that still seems like an eternity away to know if everything's okay in there !!!

Well, you already know this... brown blood in the initial weeks is never a big problem... I had it until around 9 weeks with DS... had it this time too for a few days at week 5 and 6... I did not even say to doctor this time...I was worried if he will make me more nervous...I feel, these days doctors enjoy saying that each case is high risk :wacko:
I know it isn't easy dealing with it... but many got through this safely... try not to worry... good luck for Thursday... I am sure, its all fine :thumbup:

So sorry flibberty and laska.
Fx indhira.x
Welcome to all the new ladies.
Afm hanging out til 2nd scan on wed. Symptoms still decent so hopeful for now.x

Deepest condolences, Flibberty. No advice on whether to proceed with ivf or surrogacy, but best of luck whatever you decide. :hugs:

Well, my brown spotting just progressed to red blood :(
Feeling so miserable right now....

Well, my brown spotting just progressed to red blood :(
Feeling so miserable right now....

Sorry to hear this lovely! I would go and get seen as an emergency to see if they can scan you. All the very best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->