December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hello, I am new to the group...pregnant with #2 after ttc for 13 years...baby measuring 6 weeks 3 days with a small sch...I have had lots of bleeding with mild cramps but sch forum says that's normal. Another ultrasound scheduled for next Friday! Fingers crossed everything is progressing as it should!

Welcome, jarsx3! 13 years - wow huge congrats! Fingers crossed all stays on track!

Hi I'm new!! Congratulations to you all!
I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. Due December 27th! So glad to find this thread.

I also threw up this morning :(

I'd been messing with my wristbands, moving them up/down because I was afraid they weren't directly above the pressure point and then lo and behold....had to run to the nearest toilet. At least the nausea went away after that.

With my first, a DS, nausea didn't start until week 8 and it only lasted 4 weeks. I managed it with ginger tea and sour apples and never actually threw up. This time the nausea has started much earlier and a heck of a lot more severe.

For those that have had a boy and a girl, is there any truth to girl pregnancies being more difficult - more nauseau, exhaustion, etc?

oh my gosh, I was doing the SAME thing with my wristbands when the nausea hit. I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but it was really weird!!! :wacko: this is my first baby, so I'm not sure on that theory but my husband's cousin had a boy and had NO morning sickness whatsoever. And I've had "morning" sickness every single day. I wouldn't be surprised if I had two in there. :dohh:

This confirms it: leave the frigging wristbands alone or else!

Ty we are very excited my son will be 14 in October so this was very unexpected...just let nature take its course and all the sudden I had a ppt only 3 days after conception...so for me this has been a long waiting game but then to be diagnosed with a SCH made it even more scary. I am putting it all in gods hands and taking things day by day. I am also a diabetic diagnosed 6 years ago so I knew it was gonna be hard no matter what. I am just excited to have other people to talk to who may be going through what I am at the same time as me!!!

Ugh I somehow unsubscribed was wondering why evwryone was so quiet! :dohh:

Will get on the laptop to add all the new people soon :)

Pearlie I'm sorry to hear about your man, sounds like you'll be better off without him!

:hugs: laska

Brittany there is a medication in Canada called diclectin which helps a lot, it is a mix of vitamin b6 amd unisom I know many ladies in the us that were told by their Dr to take that combo amd it really helped. You can probably Google and find the doses. I am taking just b6 right now and it is helping I take 25mg up to 6 times per day :)

I tried my sea bands for 3 days them without and came to the conclusion that they really don't work for me, boo

Hello, I am new to the group...pregnant with #2 after ttc for 13 years...baby measuring 6 weeks 3 days with a small sch...I have had lots of bleeding with mild cramps but sch forum says that's normal. Another ultrasound scheduled for next Friday! Fingers crossed everything is progressing as it should!
what is your due date so I can add you to the first page?

Ugh I somehow unsubscribed was wondering why evwryone was so quiet! :dohh:

Will get on the laptop to add all the new people soon :)

Pearlie I'm sorry to hear about your man, sounds like you'll be better off without him!

:hugs: laska

Brittany there is a medication in Canada called diclectin which helps a lot, it is a mix of vitamin b6 amd unisom I know many ladies in the us that were told by their Dr to take that combo amd it really helped. You can probably Google and find the doses. I am taking just b6 right now and it is helping I take 25mg up to 6 times per day :)

I tried my sea bands for 3 days them without and came to the conclusion that they really don't work for me, boo

I will try anything at this point. I NEED to eat solid food. :cry: Hubby gets upset because I don't want to eat (okay, not UPSET, just concerned) but I've never been a fan of being nauseous or throwing up, and I'm terrified to throw up solid food. SORRY FOR THE TMI LADIES!!!

Welcome to everyone new! :hugs: to Britt and anyone else feeling so bad!

You guys, I graduated from soup to mashed potatoes today. So far, so good! I know they don't look appetizing but I didn't want to over do myself with gravy or chives or anything. Soooo bland potatoes it was. :nope: but hey, its food, and its staying down!!!

Attachments

• rps20150426_195710.jpg
    rps20150426_195710.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
I can only do really bland food right now too, toast, plain cereal, potatoes. It actually helps me to eat very frequently, like every hour or so and it seems so wrong but anytime I start to feel like I might puke I eat and it helps.

Britt, nice to know that you are doing doing better. I am some one who can puke along with my son who gets motion sick during travel. The thought of it scares me.., it's so hard I know. Hope you improve soon, or at least by 12th week. Many ppl say that it's gets better often by 12th week.

Luna, that's what I do when I feel slightly nauseous in the evenings. Eating something helps me. Except that I eat all unhealthy greasy spicy salty stuff.

Glad you found us elsmummy! So I tested with fmu with clearblue digi like your supposed to and got 3+ this morning had to test at like 4am as that's when I needed to go and now I can't sleep, hungry and my mind is all over the place xx

I'm kinda late but I really need some friends to obsess over pregnancy with... Can I join your party?

Wow, that's amazing. Congrats!

Congrats to all the new BFP's.

Cannot wait for the exhaustion part to bugger off! My nausea and sore boobs seems have really gotten much better since I hit 6 weeks and it's worrying me. Need it to be June so I can get my scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->