**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

Eeee congratulations and a very merry Christmas to you indeed! That is a fabulous line :cloud9:

@thencomesbebe
Oh lovely I’m so happy for you: that is such. Great line for just 9dpo. I’ve never gotten lines untill 10dpo. Your tests are looking so so good. I absolutely pray so much this is it for you love,
What a wonderful Christmas present so awesome :yipee:

Merry Christmas ladies hope you all have a lovely day.
:xmas12:

It’s early hours of Xmas morning here now, 1.23am and I just did a cheapie opk and the lines are matching. Hoping the next one will be peak and also hope to see a static smiley sometime today.
Crazy because when I did a cheapie this morning it was still faint so really wasn’t expecting to get matching lines yet.
Just hope they don’t go fainter and I get my peak in a few hours.
We have Bd every other day so far and tonight, if I get peak then will be again tomorrow night. Still gonna have a few drinkies, hopefully it will help me relax and fall with my rainbow,

Really hope the next opk is peak and ovulation will be sometime today Xmas day or Boxing Day. Nervous to test again incase they go faint

Just done another cheapie opk which is still matching, maybe a tad darker.
But also did my cb digital and to my surprise I just got a static peak smiley face.
So ovulation will be sometime today Christmas Day.
Feel
Like we have a good chance this cycle and I hope that good feeling continues and a sticky BFP will follow.
[-o<[-o<[-o<

04768B08-4D40-4F34-88F6-6C72480BD3E9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"