**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

Has anyone gotten pregnant basically naturally at 47/48? I Just turned 48 on Tuesday. I don’t often ovulate anymore and when I do, my LP is about 10 days, and O is between CD8 and CD10. I started light estrogen replacement therapy about a month ago. I still track because I have an AppleWatch. So, I figure it might give me some idea how wacky my hormones have gotten. My chart currently looks like this. IT’s got to be just a weird coincidence of some sort, right?

DF987C4C-41CD-40AE-B6AF-4192E98F9A04.png

It's definitely possible. I know several women who were in their mid-late 40s and just assumed their period disappearing was menopause and then a few months later surprise they realised they were actually pregnant. Take a test and find out.

Merry christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas, ladies! Well I went out to get a test today but all the had were blue dye. This morning my frer was a stark white bfn. This is tonight's test on about a 3 hour hold. I guess there's a reason people say blue dye sucks! These were at 5 minutes.

Screenshot_20221225_214817_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221225_214823_Gallery.jpg

Has anyone gotten pregnant basically naturally at 47/48? I Just turned 48 on Tuesday. I don’t often ovulate anymore and when I do, my LP is about 10 days, and O is between CD8 and CD10. I started light estrogen replacement therapy about a month ago. I still track because I have an AppleWatch. So, I figure it might give me some idea how wacky my hormones have gotten. My chart currently looks like this. IT’s got to be just a weird coincidence of some sort, right?

View attachment 1113469

Hi love I’m 43 and ttc. We had a chemical in April and then a miscarriage in June. Been ttc for 11 cycles, but I did have my son when I was 41. Also at my local hospital in my town where I live they have had a 47 48 and a 54 year old having babies completely natural. The 54 year old thought she had cancer but no she was pregnant, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Merry Christmas, ladies! Well I went out to get a test today but all the had were blue dye. This morning my frer was a stark white bfn. This is tonight's test on about a 3 hour hold. I guess there's a reason people say blue dye sucks! These were at 5 minutes.

View attachment 1113481 View attachment 1113482

Oh I see that love. What dpo are you?
I found when I was pregnant with my son and with my miscarriage back in June it was actually cheap test strips that gave me lines first. I got lines at 10dpo but Frer was so faint you could barley see it. There not as sensitive as they once were.

Morning ladies
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day. I ended up also getting my peak on my cheap opk strips yesterday afternoon. So I got my static smiley the early hours of Christmas Day. Then the strip ones turned peak the afternoon on Christmas Day. My temp jumped up this morning so looking like today is 1dpo. Had a few drinkies last night and got a bit merry with my neighbours, we had a good night and managed to bd again b4 going to sleep. For some reason I have a good feeling about this cycle.
But I’m not sure if it’s just because it’s cycle 11 ttc and I fell with my son on cycle 11. Or it genuinely is just a good feeling. I feel like we bd at good times.
Don’t want to get my hopes up tho and then get upset when it’s just another BFN.

@thencomesbebe congratulations! So happy for you!! Beautiful lines!

@Suggerhoney great lines hope you catch that egg!

@josephine3 they never found out what caused the chemicals but now they think it's just the lack of progesterone as my new gynecologist tested that and found I have almost none at 5,7 and 9 days after ovulation.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I think my test a few days ago was just faulty as I haven't had any more lines. Last night was my last dose of progesterone for the cycle and the test is negative this morning so I will stop the progesterone and let AF come now. Hope the rest of you have better luck! I will take the next couple weeks off and see everyone in the January thread :)

@thencomesbebe congratulations! So happy for you!! Beautiful lines!

@Suggerhoney great lines hope you catch that egg!

@josephine3 they never found out what caused the chemicals but now they think it's just the lack of progesterone as my new gynecologist tested that and found I have almost none at 5,7 and 9 days after ovulation.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I think my test a few days ago was just faulty as I haven't had any more lines. Last night was my last dose of progesterone for the cycle and the test is negative this morning so I will stop the progesterone and let AF come now. Hope the rest of you have better luck! I will take the next couple weeks off and see everyone in the January thread :)

Oh man I’m so sorry love. Hope AF comes soon and ovulation comes around quickly. I will be testing in January so I will see you over there when your ready love. fx January will give us all our sticky BFPs [-o<

December has been shocking.

@thencomesbebe
I popped a :bfp: next to your name hon. Can not believe we have only had 2 BFPs in this group, apart from the others that sadly lost,
Praying January will be so much better and we will be joining you in the September due date group.

Your tests look amazing and I pray you have a healthy and happy 9 months :dust:

@Suggerhoney yay for peak! Hope you catch that egg

@Lightning7 sorry :hugs: hope january is your month

9dpo for me and bfn but one hell of an evap!! Took these two this morning and were neg after a couple of mins so put them back in their wrappers and went back to bed. Look at the evap on the wondfo ](*,)

Screenshot_20221226-104055_Gallery.jpg

@Suggerhoney yay for peak! Hope you catch that egg

@Lightning7 sorry :hugs: hope january is your month

9dpo for me and bfn but one hell of an evap!! Took these two this morning and were neg after a couple of mins so put them back in their wrappers and went back to bed. Look at the evap on the wondfo ](*,)

View attachment 1113483

Thanks love. Oh wow that wondfo is crazy. But I also see something on that essy@home test. Do you see it too love,
I have wondfo 10mlU shal I pee on one and leave it and see if it does the same?
I’ve tried it with other tests b4 and sometimes they have had shadows, but never anything that dark like that wondfo.
Oh I hope those are the start of something lovely and not a evap. Fx fx fx [-o<

Wow that looks dark for an evap though!

I thought the exact same it’s crazy dark for a evap

Thanks love. Oh wow that wondfo is crazy. But I also see something on that essy@home test. Do you see it too love,
I have wondfo 10mlU shal I pee on one and leave it and see if it does the same?
I’ve tried it with other tests b4 and sometimes they have had shadows, but never anything that dark like that wondfo.
Oh I hope those are the start of something lovely and not a evap. Fx fx fx [-o<

I thought the exact same it’s crazy dark for a evap

I always leave them in the wrappers so I can look at them again when they're dry and had evaps before but nothing like that one. I do kind of see something on the easy at home but I'm not sure if I just want to lol I'm going to try and hold off testing again until the morning and see what happens. I'm praying it's not an evap but knowing my luck it probably is lol

I posted yesterday. I failed to clarify that the dark line is temp. The light line is resting heart rate. I tested yesterday. It was a cheap Walgreens blue dye test but I’m sure I would have seen something at this point if I was pregnant. My temp is continuing to rise, though. And, both estrogen supplementation and menopause are supposed to cause lower temps. Does anyone have any thoughts? BFPs this late are pretty uncommon, right? Any thoughts about other things that would cause my temp to continue to rise and AF to stay away at this point? Again, I get the age and erratic AF thing. I’ve been dealing with that. I should have a lower temp, though. Any thoughts are appreciated.2E728026-E953-4521-B2B4-EA7CF520BD28.png

@salamander91 wow that is dark for an evap I hope it's not for you!! Did you look at it at about 10 mins or only give it the 2?
@monroea I see it on those blue tests! Try a pink?

I posted yesterday. I failed to clarify that the dark line is temp. The light line is resting heart rate. I tested yesterday. It was a cheap Walgreens blue dye test but I’m sure I would have seen something at this point if I was pregnant. My temp is continuing to rise, though. And, both estrogen supplementation and menopause are supposed to cause lower temps. Does anyone have any thoughts? BFPs this late are pretty uncommon, right? Any thoughts about other things that would cause my temp to continue to rise and AF to stay away at this point? Again, I get the age and erratic AF thing. I’ve been dealing with that. I should have a lower temp, though. Any thoughts are appreciated.View attachment 1113487

Your chart does look so so good. I’ve always gotten lines at 10dpo when pregnant but I’ve seen other women get a BFP later. Even a week after AF. I hope this is a pregnancy. Not sure what else would cause high temps like that. If you not unwell or anything then surly that has to be progesterone. I’ve got everything crossed for you.

@salamander91
I did it with one of my wondfos and I didn’t get a line like that love. I got a vvvvv light squinter of a shadow but that’s about it. Oh I’m so so hoping that test is picking up HCG fx fx fx so much.

So my temp went up again today so I have ovulated but I don’t know if it was yesterday or the day before. I’ll just call myself 1dpo today and change it if I need to when FF confirms ovulation. I think it was yesterday but will shall see.

We didn’t get to Bd last night so I hope that’s not jeopardised anything. We did Bd on peak day twice and every other day on the run up to ovulation so hoping that’s enough.

Tests were bfn this morning so I think it was just a nasty evap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->