December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Hi Ladies,

I ovulated early (today) so can you please move my test date to 19th Dec! Thanks!

We're cycle buddies (ish!) I'm due to O between now and Saturday. AF due 19th Dec :)

Hey ladies!! My test date is the 14th! Although, I KNOW I will be testing early as I usually do. So I'm sure ill break down by the 11th. :)

Just updating mine. :) 2 :bfn: last monday then a :bfp: Thursday morning then 3 :bfn: that same evening (one including a hospital blood test) and then this monday another :bfp: went to the doctor and took 2 more tests and ultimately it's......:bfp: :)

For more details about what happened read my thread because I went through alot lol I mean I was literally depressed for 2 days

Congrats to the one with the :bfp: and to the ones with :bfn: I am very sorry , you WILL get your bfp, baby dust and prayer all over this thread!

Just updating mine. :) 2 :bfn: last monday then a :bfp: Thursday morning then 3 :bfn: that same evening (one including a hospital blood test) and then this monday another :bfp: went to the doctor and took 2 more tests and ultimately it's......:bfp: :)

For more details about what happened read my thread because I went through alot lol I mean I was literally depressed for 2 days

Congrats to the one with the :bfp: and to the ones with :bfn: I am very sorry , you WILL get your bfp, baby dust and prayer all over this thread!

CONGRATULATIONS Supa!!!! :yipee: :happydance:

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone doing this morning? I hope you are all well! :hugs:

I am having a very blah morning. I feel out already. Im only 9 dpo, but in the past I have had 10 day luteal phases and I already feel defeated. My temp dropped this morning, not past the cover line, but close enough to it that I am expecting AF by sunday at the latest. :( I have had no symptoms either way, I think it's just my chart making me feel this way. That and I caved this morning and had a STARK white BFN :cry:

I feel like this is never going to happen!

Af arrived early. :( Nevermind, next month will be lucky I'm sure of it!

Good luck to all of you!

Congrats to everyone with a :bfp: already! And everyone that's got a :bfn: so far, hopefully you'll get lucky next month!

The earliest I will be able to test is 18th of December, that'll be 10DPO for me, which is when I had my :bfp: with my last 2 pregnancies.
Not feeling very confident though as we only dtd twice and quite far before OV (which is due saturday) cause hubby has got side-effects of his meds, meaning the vital part has broken down :winkwink: :blush:
So we got 2 days in at CD11 and 12 and OV is due CD17, meaning 5-6 days before OV..... :dohh:

Oh well, fingers crossed I OV early or my hubby has super :spermy: cause we might still have a small change then!!

Im sorry Maria. wishing you baby dust for next testing date!

Congrats to all the BFP so far!! Hoping it continues!! Im getting restless waiting to test next week!!!

Congrats to everyone with a :bfp: already! And everyone that's got a :bfn: so far, hopefully you'll get lucky next month!

The earliest I will be able to test is 18th of December, that'll be 10DPO for me, which is when I had my :bfp: with my last 2 pregnancies.
Not feeling very confident though as we only dtd twice and quite far before OV (which is due saturday) cause hubby has got side-effects of his meds, meaning the vital part has broken down :winkwink: :blush:
So we got 2 days in at CD11 and 12 and OV is due CD17, meaning 5-6 days before OV..... :dohh:

Oh well, fingers crossed I OV early or my hubby has super :spermy: cause we might still have a small change then!!

Don't feel less confident yet! I Bd'd on the 9th of November and I started getting ewcm on the 9th and it lasted until the 14th so I probably OVd on the 13th. That was like 5 days before! Plus I only bd'd once and im pregnant now. So never feel your our until AF comes! Good luck and lots of prayer and baby dust!

Hey ladies, I'm here to announce my BFP! I'm very cautiously optimistic because I have a hostile uterus so to speak. I had fibroid removal surgery in September to remove fibroids (one was the size of a 4 month pregnancy! ). The doc told me the pressure from the fibroids had caused my tubes to be blocked which meant I was never going to get pregnant with the fibroids. I feared they wouldn't unblock on their own after the surgery but I was wrong!

My period was due on Monday and I Iost all hope because I have had NO MAJOR SYMPTOMS. The only thing I could notice were headaches ( which I dont normally get), slight soreness of my boobs and I had a small amount of creamy/watery CM (no yellow globs or anything like I've been reading on these boards). I decided, just for kicks, to test with FMU today at 12dpo and bam, the Clearblue Digital read "PREGNANT"!!!! God has blessed me greatly. This will potentially be my 1st.

So ladies, if you have no symptoms, hope is not lost. Good luck and baby dust to you all.

Congrats, PAGirl!! You're in my prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

But I'm here in what I THINK is myTWW and I've got some questions, haha. Ladies, I am so confused. Wednesday my temp dropped from a steady 97.5 to 97.1 then on Thursday it spiked to 98.1 but this morning it was back down to 97.4. I took an opk yesterday with a faint positive which, from what I've read, means negative. Regardless, I had the tiniest amount of EWCM on Tuesday (right before my temp drop) which changed to creamy on but since yesterday, it's watery again!*

Any advice or interpretations on this? I don't know how to look at it :/ haha

Do you have a chart to look at?

I'm going to test on the 22nd
Hope we all have a Christmas surprise

:dust: to us all

@Noo: yes ma'am, I just added it to my signature so you should be able to see it now :)

@Noo: yes ma'am, I just added it to my signature so you should be able to see it now :)

Gosh, I can see why you're confused! I'd keep temping and see what happens. I think it looks like you're possibly ovulated around CD13 but it's really difficult to tell as you have discarded a temp and one is whited out. Are you using OPK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->