December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Ahh I was feeling really positive about this cycle but all of a sudden I've feel really down and don't think it's going to work out :( Wish I felt a little less pessimistic!

Ahh I was feeling really positive about this cycle but all of a sudden I've feel really down and don't think it's going to work out :( Wish I felt a little less pessimistic!

Me too hun!!! :hugs: Maybe we will feel better tomorrow. I'm trying to distract myself with baking and shopping!

Yeah I Normally temp at ~6:15 but the discarded temp is from ~11:00am and the whites out one was taken at 7:15am after a night with the fan on haha. Im not using opks this month as I naively thought temping would be enough but after this confusion, oh my, I'll be using them next month! Fertility friend predicts that with another temp above 97.2 it will say that I ovulated on CD 16 (ovulation dip there perhaps?) this I also about when I experienced EWCM...

I just wish I knew that I did in fact ovulate this cycle. That would make me feel so much better. I know that if I did ovulate, I didn't miss it. I have been BDing EVERY DAY since the day after my period ended. But I feel like all that effort could be wasted if I didn't ovulate, and since I don't know if I did, I feel really down and like this month isn't my month :/

Hi

I will be testing Dec 25/26, really hoping for :bfp: my last natrual try before I start my ivf process, will be starting Prostap in Jan. Best of Luck to everyone xx

Hmm I'm a little confused. My temps imply that I ovulated yesterday by the time I took my temp at 6am. HOWEVER, I got what I'd describe as niggly ovulation pain whilst in bed last night around 11pm. It went on for a few hours and now all my bloating this morning has gone. Does anyone know if the temp dip means you've already ovulated or just the egg is ready to be released during the next few hours? Either way I'm going to try and get DH to BD today but he's starting to flag and complain it's no longer fun. Think next cycle I'll be starting to get him to BD like this cycle but later in my cycle. I feel he's spent now and really could do with another BD or two otherwise I feel this cycles efforts have been wasted :(

Do you ladies think i ovulated ?? FF saids i did on CD13 but my ovulation test on that day were light and got really dark on CD14&15 this is CD16 & im STILL having positive ovulation test .

the first two are CD12 test the middle two are CD13 test and the last to are CD14 test . could FF be wrong about when i ovulated ??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
From those pictures I'd say only the last OPK of CD 14 is actually positive. The others look negative to me as the test line isn't darker than the control line. I'd possibly go so far as to say even that last one may not be positive as it looks the same colour although they are getting darker. I'd hazard a guess your tests weren't positive until later than your 2nd test on CD 14 or even CD 15 and therefore you've recorded them as positive too early.

sorry i got it wrong the top two are CD12 the two middle ones were CD13 and the last two are CD14 . and FF went off the dip i had not my positive ovulation test . everyone thinks i ovulated cause of the dip then follow by three temp rises
From those pictures I'd say only the last OPK of CD 14 is actually positive. The others look negative to me as the test line isn't darker than the control line. I'd possibly go so far as to say even that last one may not be positive as it looks the same colour although they are getting darker. I'd hazard a guess your tests weren't positive until CD 14 or even CD 15 and therefore you've recorded them as positive too early.

Only the very last OPK looks anywhere near positive to me. The others are definitely negative. The last may be negative as the test line darker than the control line which is what you need for a positive result. It looks like they're the same colour to me so from that I'd probably guess they're all negative unless the test line is darker than the control line in real life.

NOT trying to be rude but are you kidding me ?? the last one is DEFF a positive . the others are dried and they all are just as dark as the control minus CD12 . im on CD16 & the test i took today the test line is fading out . so CD14 is a positive for sure . i honestly DONT see how you cant see that .

I don't mean to be rude, but if you know the answer, why do you ask other people's opinion??

I am not really familiar with OPK's cause I've never used them, but I have heard that the test line is supposed to be darker than the control line and from what I can tell I have to agree with Noo.

um i wanted to know what other people thought because the FF has me listed as CD13 for when i ovulated when CD14 test is positive . idt you guys know your ovulation test really well while other people say its positive ! CD14 test line is just as dark as the control line if you not to sure on ovulation test then please dont give an answer if you dont really know !
I don't mean to be rude, but if you know the answer, why do you ask other people's opinion??

I am not really familiar with OPK's cause I've never used them, but I have heard that the test line is supposed to be darker than the control line and from what I can tell I have to agree with Noo.

It may be "just as dark" as the control line but the tests state that the test line needs to be DARKER than the control line. Hence why I said that is either your first positive result or could still be negative (which from the photo - I'd say it is and chart it as so) and your next one would probably have been your first positive result. Your chart lists positive results from CD13 which based on those OPK is inaccurate as I'd still say that the test you did AFTER that last one is more than likely to be your first true positive although your tests are obviously getting darker - The test line needs to be darker than the control line which although it is the same colour; it isn't darker on that photo so probably your last negative test before you'd expect your positive results.

Either 1 or 2 days of positive OPK is normal and what you'd expect during a cycle so based on those tests and what you've said - I would say if you did a test later on on CD 14 you'd maybe get a positive result and CD 15 would then have also been positive which is more realistic than getting positive results for 3 days which is what you'd said was one thing you were confused about.

It's all well and good saying "NOT trying to be rude" but in my opinion that isn't an acceptable disclaimer for being blatantly rude when the advice you've asked for doesn't give you the answers that you want to read.

I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet either... I don't temp but usually I would be able to tell by cm or getting some cramps. I had a little niggly feeling the other day and again this morning.
Not really had any massive ewcm yet though... I thought I had on tuesday but I think that might've been semen still coming out??? I feel quite wet down below but there doesn't seem much there when I wipe or if I feel for my cervix.
My cervix is pretty low and I think it's open....and quite soft aswell.

I'm so confused!!! I'm kind of hoping I O'd early cause that would give me more chance of actually having conceived this month....

Guess we'll have to wait to find out until the 18th (which going by the numbers should be 10dpo, which is when I got my bfp's the last 2 times)

Anyone got any advice for me?? Or an opinion on whether it could've been ewcm on tuesday? (which was CD13, I thought I was gonna ovulate today CD17) I promise I will accept whatever you say :winkwink:

Hello all!

I am new here, I am currently 7dpo and itching to test already lol. I know it's a waste of time though. Hoping to test around 15th December! GL to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->