December Testers!

Good morning my lovelies! I hope everyone finds themselves well! I find myself thankful to be back in the 2ww today (officially 1dpo). I spent so many months not knowing what was wrong with me, even though fertility treatments are hard and my last cycle was BFN, I am lucky to ovulate at all! I cannot believe tomorrow is December and testers are going to start testing ! Christmas is just a few short weeks away and I will be praying we all get our BFPs!

Have a wonderful day!

All the best for your tww! I'm looking forward too to stalking this thread for all the testing/bfp posts coming up this week

[/QUOTE] I also temp down there because I have sleep apnea and the sleep mask makes my mouth temperature lower. Nothing unusual about that. Supposedly vaginal temps are more accurate![/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if I should keep it tucked under my pillow to keep it warm.. I saw some ladies had issues with it being cold and maybe that affecting the temp.. :shrug:

My doctor told me to do my HCG shot on Monday night, but I am getting flashing on an OPK tonight.

I am sure that an earlier "peak" reading was false, probably due to Femara.

So I anticipate that I will ovulate tomorrow, or at latest Dec. 1 (my husband's 35th birthday).

And hopefully on St. Lucia (I live in Sweden) or abouts, I will get some good news.

keeping FX for good news hun:happydance:

Good morning my lovelies! I hope everyone finds themselves well! I find myself thankful to be back in the 2ww today (officially 1dpo). I spent so many months not knowing what was wrong with me, even though fertility treatments are hard and my last cycle was BFN, I am lucky to ovulate at all! I cannot believe tomorrow is December and testers are going to start testing ! Christmas is just a few short weeks away and I will be praying we all get our BFPs!

Have a wonderful day!

Welcome to the TWW :happydance: sending baby :dust: to you!!

I forgot.. we met with the donor and his wife yesterday and it was a great meeting!! The wife is almost more excited than we are :haha: So now just waiting around for some +OPK's and O :coffee: It looks like we will be getting AI's in on 8,10,11,and poss 12th.. They are going to try their hardest to get all 4 days in or as I have a + OPK. :happydance:

Hope you get your bfp soon!

What do I know.... but I don't think my chart looks very promising right now.
Why not? It's still too early to tell from your chart. Fxed for you:hugs:

My temps are lowering instead of going up. But I guess at this point that's not any indication, huh? I'm so impatient lol

1nce - Really hope this is your month!! I'm so excited to see everyone's tests too!! It's getting so close!!

@1nce: Hooray so happy you got your O!

@fairy: Your temps are still higher than in your FP. So mb just some normal fluctuation? I'm with you on being impatient. Waiting...well it just stinks.

AFM: LH+ yesterday and temp spike today. Looks like I'm back in the tww. Looking forward to getting through this together this month. FX to all the early testers!

Well, hit 97.2 today. That's usually the temp I get to right before I O. I'm hoping we get some more time for some BDing, I usually O much later, but there's been a lot that's changed this month. I'm supposed to be starting my OPKs tomorrow so I'm hoping itll all pan out!

My spotting has gone pinky coloured, looking more like cm (sorry tmi) and has practically gone all together again! Cant do a test in the morning as on night shift tonight so Ill next test Wednesday 2nd at 10dpo, fingers crossed.

Goodluck to everyone :)

Gosh, I'm so crabby today. I'm pissed because we had the holiday luncheon at work, where our university provides a free meal. I'm gluten free, so the only thing I could eat there was veggies (which tasted like crap - the overly microwaved frozen kind), and vegetable soup. I had to go buy another lunch. So irked! All I've done today is complain lol. Reminds me of how I was when I got pregnant last time. Fx!

Sorry your having a blah day Fairy :hugs: I hope your evening is better than your day..

Ill be testing Dec 21! Come on Christmas baby!!

Me toooo!!!! I havent ovulated yet....

If i am pregnant this cycle I want to tell my family on x-mas!!!!

I may hold out until xmas eve to test, but highly unlikely!

So....I bought some FRER a couple of weeks ago. I cant find them ANYWHERE! Driving me crazy.

Update...found them buried under my DDs Christmas presents in a closet. lol

My tests are starting to get darker!!!

Cmonnnnnn eggy!!!!

https://s24.postimg.org/va9qywctd/image.jpg

So....I bought some FRER a couple of weeks ago. I cant find them ANYWHERE! Driving me crazy.

Update...found them buried under my DDs Christmas presents in a closet. lol

lol glad you found them :happydance: sending baby :dust: your way

My tests are starting to get darker!!!

Cmonnnnnn eggy!!!!

https://s24.postimg.org/va9qywctd/image.jpg

Catch that eggy :happydance:

I wasn't supposed to test til the 7th. Does anyone else see what I see? I have horrible patience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-30-17-12-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-30-17-12-17.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20151130_171823.jpg
    20151130_171823.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20151130_170041.jpg
    20151130_170041.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 21
I don't know how many DPO I am. This is my first moth off BCP and I've been using OPKs but never got a positive. I started having bad indigestion Friday the 20th. My cd1 was November 7th and I had regular periods while on BCP. I'm not getting hopes up too high cause it just seems to good to be true that it happened on month one. I am having my husband pick up a FRER on his way home from class.

I'm thinking I missed my LH surge.

You're probably about 8 dpo then and the faint line would be about right! I got pregnant really quick off the pill too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->