December Testers!

So....I bought some FRER a couple of weeks ago. I cant find them ANYWHERE! Driving me crazy.

Update...found them buried under my DDs Christmas presents in a closet. lol

Maybe your subconscious was trying to hide them from yourself ! :haha: Happy you found them!

Finally, December is just about here! I'm so excited I could explode! Hoping wishing praying we get pregnant!

According to fertility friend, my period is due Christmas Day!

Here is the FRER.

Attachments

• 20151130_195223.jpg
    20151130_195223.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 35
Ill be testing Dec 21! Come on Christmas baby!!

Me toooo!!!! I havent ovulated yet....

If i am pregnant this cycle I want to tell my family on x-mas!!!!

I may hold out until xmas eve to test, but highly unlikely!

Me too! I'm going to wrap the FRER in a box for DH to open on Xmas day if I get a positive. :xmas23:

Here is the FRER.

I see it! Congrats!!! :happydance:

AFM - My O snuck up on me and came 2-3 days early! Temp shot up this morning, so I'm pretty sure I O'd the same day as my unexpectedly early positive OPK. I only got 1 BD in! Crap. It's probably too late to do any more BD'ing now. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that the one shot was a lucky one![-o<

Congrats hhimayy!! I see it! First bfp of the thread.. wooot
Unicornwoman, I'm sure one shot at it is enough! Baby dust:dust::dust:

Gahhhhh i can't wait for my O-week to come:coffee:

Here is the FRER.

Congrats!!! Hope I see that in a few days!! Any symptoms?

I don't think I can keep a BFP a secret long enough for Christmas. I'm going to try if I get one.

Heyyyy, there's a line!! Congrats!!

AFM - I'm getting all too familiar pains in my uterus. It's way too early though, so what the heck!? I'm getting those sharp ligament-type pains. I don't normally get that. I'm going to be pissed if my body is playing tricks on me.

Can I join ladies? I'm only on cd8 so it'll be a couple of weeks before I test. Just finished up clomid and going Wednesday to get an ultrasound and blood work to see when I need to trigger.

Congrats hhimayy! I definitely see the line :happydance:

I don't know what is going on with me. I had ewcm today and some light cramping, kind of like the past two days, but my temp has been up and down with no solid rise. I'm only on cd16 so I'm sure O is coming but normally its cd15 at the latest. *sigh* I'm just ready to be in the tww

Hi ladies. This thread moves FAST. I've been mia for a few days so I didn't catch up on all the past pages, Sorry!

I think I'm gearing up to O. This would be early for me, but I've had EWcm and cervix is HSO. Plus today's OPK was way darker than the last several and I took it on only a 1.5 hour hold (and had been drinking about 30 oz of water during that 1.5 hours). So it was pretty diluted.

Going to try to start to BD every other day until I get my CH.

Attachments

• IMG_0870.jpg
    IMG_0870.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Here is the FRER.

Congrats!!! Hope I see that in a few days!! Any symptoms?

I don't think I can keep a BFP a secret long enough for Christmas. I'm going to try if I get one.

I' had pretty bad indigestion starting the 20th but it mellowed out since saturday. I had a weird dream that I was running against Obama for senior class president and that I had a crush on a guy that looked like taylor lautner....if you count that as a symptom lol I'm 26 so definitely not in high school.

Congrats hhimayy! First bfp on this thread, let's hope it's a sign of things to come for the rest of us.

AFM - my temps are not making sense at all. I'm pretty sure I o'd on cd13 (lots of ov cramps yesterday as I always have after o) but temps are all over the place. I want to stop taking them because it frustrates me but I can't help myself!

Hi. I'm gonna start testing the 28th. If I can hold out that long. Lol today is cd1!

Yey congrats hhimayy!!

I am 9dpo now and trying hard to not use my tests. I know it's way too early but I am such an addict! I don't even have any symptoms I just want to test haha. Xx

Good morning lovelies!! Well, it's December 1st! Who is testiiiiiing!? Good luck to all!

So I'm not supposed to test until tomorrow, but I tested today anyway. Does it still count as caving if it's only 1 day early? :haha:

The test was faintly positive. I am PRAYING beyond belief that it is my bfp. DH wants me to wait until Thursday to test again. Doesn't he know I can't do that?!?!?! But he's right, unfortunately.

I tested today too bfn. Wasnt fmu though as was on night shift.

Goodluck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"