December Testers!

All these BFP's are gettig me all excited :happydance: I hope this is the month of all of us!!!

AFM I'm just waiting for my fertile week to come up.. I spoke to the donor's wife and she thinks we should AI at least 5 times.. I only asked for 3 so right now she has me on top of the world :cloud9::happydance:

Fx Jamers!!! Yay! Let us know!

4 days til I test if my chart looks good. Super impatient.

Anyone who was scheduled to test on December 1st, have any news?

fairycat your chart looks good so far, try not to overanalyze it! All different kinds of charts get BFPs!

AshNAmber that's awesome! the more spermies, the merrier LOL. All it takes is 1 though :)

Congratulations on the bfps ladies!!
Got a definite positive OPK this morning so it's all systems go. I was going to give hubby a break last night but we lay there in bed both not being able to sleep - really rare ha - so I suggested we get busy. Glad we did, as I'm out tonight so won't get the chance. Fingers crossed I O today like last cycle - then there will be plenty of little swimmers to greet it!
This TWW is going to go soo slowly, I can tell already.

Got a positive OPK yesterday afternoon. So I won't be testing now till the 15th or so.

Anyone else in the tww feeling kinda crampy?

I've been a little crampy. Boobs are starting to get sore. Tested this morning 7 DPO. Bfn. I know super early but couldn't hold back!

I'm just barely in the tww. Maybe 1 or 2dpo. Boobs are starting to get sore but that's every month for me.

Just waiting now.

I tested today at 9dpo and got bfn. Totally expected so early. Xx

Anyone else in the tww feeling kinda crampy?

Honestly I had every symptom under the sun last month including cramping.... I think it's key not to read too much into symptoms, because progesterone can cause all of them unfortunately... Boo on progesterone.

Cramps were my only sign of pregnancy last time I was pregnant. I normally don't get cramps until close to AF. Although these aren't as strong, so not reading too much into it.

HI ladies can I join in please? This is my first Femara cycle and I will start testing my trigger out on Thursday (5dpo and 5dpt). So hoping to see that line fade away and then come back!

fairycat your chart looks good so far, try not to overanalyze it! All different kinds of charts get BFPs!

AshNAmber that's awesome! the more spermies, the merrier LOL. All it takes is 1 though :)

I know I was so excited!! :happydance:

took me a few to catch up on this ever so fast moving thread.. What I now question is what feels longer the wait to O or the TWW lol.. I feel like everyone is DPO and in the TWW lol and I'm waiting still 3 days away from OPK's :haha:

You're not alone, Ash! I just started my OPKs this morning!

You're not alone, Ash! I just started my OPKs this morning!

Glad I'm not alone :hugs:

I thought about starting my OPK's but I know they will be a waste :wacko:

I'm trying to wait at least till CD9 or 10 :coffee:

I hope you get your +OPK soon!!

So I'm not supposed to test until tomorrow, but I tested today anyway. Does it still count as caving if it's only 1 day early? :haha:

The test was faintly positive. I am PRAYING beyond belief that it is my bfp. DH wants me to wait until Thursday to test again. Doesn't he know I can't do that?!?!?! But he's right, unfortunately.

Oh yay! I'll be looking to see your BFP on Thursday!

I know I was so excited!! :happydance:

took me a few to catch up on this ever so fast moving thread.. What I now question is what feels longer the wait to O or the TWW lol.. I feel like everyone is DPO and in the TWW lol and I'm waiting still 3 days away from OPK's :haha:

Your not alone! I'm still waiting to ovulate! My OPKs are really starting to get darker thou! Should get a positive one soon! & I don't work Friday Saturday or Sunday so we will be BD all weekend!

I can't wait to see more BFPs! I am checking these threads religiously lol

Good morning lovelies! Any news from our December 1st and 2nd testers?! Rooting for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->