December Testers!

Im 10dpo and got bfn this morning. My spotting seems to of stopped now too. Will test again in the next few days. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi ladies! Can i join? CD1 for me today. Cycle #4. Really hoping for a positive this month. It would be great to get a Christmas bfp! I'm due for AF on the 29th but seeing how Christmas is right before I'm sure I'll test earlier than AF is due.

Baby dust to all of you!

My opks are super negative now where they were showing close to positive the other day but my temps are still steady. I'm starting to think I'm having an anovulatory cycle. First time I've had one since I've been tracking so I'm definitely discouraged

Hi everyone!
So today is my official testing day at 10dpo. I'm either due the witch tomorrow or over the weekend. My Luteal Phase appears to be either 10 days or up to 12 days.
Tested this morning and BFN. I've been feeling pretty sick today especially and a little yesterday (which was a major sign with my first). I'm also feeling freezing (again same with my first) and I got some tummy cramps yesterday.
Who knows!
I'll be continuing to test until I get BFP or AF arrives. 10dpo feels very late though considering my LP is on the shorter side but I didn't get a positive til 12dpo with my last pregnancy I suppose.

Good luck to all and i'll keep you updated.
Joy x

Lots of EWCM this am and a positive (or just about) OPK!!!!! Ahhhh!!! My temp didn't spike yet so I'm making sure we BD every night after work!!!

Yahhhhhh!!!

I can't wait to be in the TWW!!!

Having cramps today. Feels like AF but no blood or even spotting. Wondering if this is normal as I didn't have it with my first pregnancy.

Ummm I'm either CD 7 or 8.. I checked and have (TMI) Creamy like lotion looking CM going on now :shy:.. nothing comes off on TP. I had to check:blush:.. Should I start OPK's? I was thinking of starting tomorrow.

Having cramps today. Feels like AF but no blood or even spotting. Wondering if this is normal as I didn't have it with my first pregnancy.

I had a lot of cramping with my pregnancy before, as long as there's no bleeding or spotting you're fine. If you're worried, you can always give a ring to the doc.

With my pregnancy before, around implantation I noticed some pink tissue looking stuff in the toilet with no spotting or bleeding. Today I noticed a couple tiny red tissue looking pieces, but no spotting or bleeding at all. Hoping it's a good sign. 6 dpo today.

I have my crosshairs! Hoping to see a few BFPs to keep my spirits up this tww :). Lots and lots of FX to all.

I had a lot of cramping with my pregnancy before, as long as there's no bleeding or spotting you're fine. If you're worried, you can always give a ring to the doc.

With my pregnancy before, around implantation I noticed some pink tissue looking stuff in the toilet with no spotting or bleeding. Today I noticed a couple tiny red tissue looking pieces, but no spotting or bleeding at all. Hoping it's a good sign. 6 dpo today.

Your temps look great!!!

So my OPK was positive early this AM. I just took one at work and it was less positive. I also had lots of EWCM. I'm hoping I didn't ovulate for like an hour because I work 12 hour shifts, and we won't be able to BD until tonight once our little one goes down.... Still no temp rise but I'm expecting it soon.

All you can do is BD as soon as you get home. I'm sure you're good as far as catching the egg. Good luck!

I have got a really random chart this month. Thanks very much to the cold I've had that I think has resulted in the 2 low temps a few days ago. I am almost certain I didn't ovulate as early as Ff says I did. Hopefully it will recalculate in a couple of days once I've got a few more temps. Last night was hit and miss too as I woke up so many times coughing.

Looks like you could have o'd yesterday. Dotted ch probably mean that FF isn't quite sure at the moment. If you get another temp rise then I'm sure FF will change.

Ok, can I just say my uterus hurts today... what the heck. It just feels all sorts of irritated.

Im quite crampy today. No spotting anymore though. Had red and brown spotting for 5-9dpo but its totally gone today.

Will probably test again in the morning as have a few cheap tests to use. Goodluck everyone

According to my ultrasound this morning, I only have 1 good egg this cycle :/ I did an opk this morning but it wasn't positive yet. Waiting to hear from my nurse to find out if I need to do my trigger shot or if I need to go back in Friday to see if the 2 medium size eggs will mature.

Thanks Trr, I think yesterday too. Having a cold is a nightmare when you're temping!

Joybell I hope to hear some good news soon!

blessme If you BD tonight, that's great timing! Don't worry about it!

kryssy1104 Are you doing IUI or medicated/timed intercourse? All it takes is one eggy of course! Plus those eggs can catch up really fast! Last cycle, my follicles grew 4mm+ overnight!

AFM, I get the worst eczema flare ups lately, and I've been prescribed a topical steroid ointment, which I use for the problem spots, but I am looking for any alternative treatment....as I know you are not suppose to be using this during pregnancy, or probably not even TTC....but it's so itchy and painful, and some of the worst spots are on my face. I ordered grandpa's pine tar soap, as I've heard it works wonders...but who knows. I feel like I've tried every homeopathic remedy and they've all failed. It's so frustrating.

1nce- I'm not doing iui this time. I'm doing clomid with a trigger shot and timed intercourse. I'm really hoping they grow, but I've already counted myself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->