December Testers!

1nce- I'm not doing iui this time. I'm doing clomid with a trigger shot and timed intercourse. I'm really hoping they grow, but I've already counted myself out.

Don't do that! One day at a time!

We've been trying for 2 years so it's hard not to count myself out. I'm definitely praying hard tho.

I hear you. We have been trying 16 months. I'm on injectable cycle 2 after 2 failed rounds of clomid (failed to cause ovulation), and 1 BFN injectable cycle. Once you do fertility treatments, I definitely think riding that line between positive and negative is blurred. I am mostly negative as well...but positive for everyone else? Do as I say but not as I do? lol can't take my own advice.

kryssy1104 don't count yourself out! 1 eggie is all it takes! Keeping my FX. Will you be having another scan to confirm O? And a trigger?

I agree 1nce, it's hard to stay positive for oneself but definitely I am positive with everyone else! I guess that's why we need each other, to receive and give positiveness! :)

I am 4DPO and will start testing out my trigger tomorrow! I am not sure to use FMU or SMU, I test better with SMU so I think I will stick to that.

CD9 and EWCM for the first time since July! I'm thinking the acupuncture is really starting to help :) I've got another round tonight, and one more before FF says I'm supposed to O. Hopefully this is it!

AFM, I get the worst eczema flare ups lately, and I've been prescribed a topical steroid ointment, which I use for the problem spots, but I am looking for any alternative treatment....as I know you are not suppose to be using this during pregnancy, or probably not even TTC....but it's so itchy and painful, and some of the worst spots are on my face. I ordered grandpa's pine tar soap, as I've heard it works wonders...but who knows. I feel like I've tried every homeopathic remedy and they've all failed. It's so frustrating.

I have the same issue at times. Vaseline always helps for me. Pine tar is STINKY! :sick:

AFM- I got my cross-hairs today! The TWW begins! FF changed my test day to December 14th. I'm going to try to wait until then!

I'm sorry 1nce :hugs: I hope you get some relief soon..

I'm sending tons of baby :dust: too all you ladies coming into the TWW and the ones chasing your eggies in the next few days.. Keeping my FX for all!!

AFM Still waitng :coffee: Saw some creamy CM today and I feel very mild twings on my left side. So I guess she getting ready. The donor's wife and I spoke today and agreed on doing 5 AI's :happydance:

AFM, I get the worst eczema flare ups lately, and I've been prescribed a topical steroid ointment, which I use for the problem spots, but I am looking for any alternative treatment....as I know you are not suppose to be using this during pregnancy, or probably not even TTC....but it's so itchy and painful, and some of the worst spots are on my face. I ordered grandpa's pine tar soap, as I've heard it works wonders...but who knows. I feel like I've tried every homeopathic remedy and they've all failed. It's so frustrating.

I have the same issue at times. Vaseline always helps for me. Pine tar is STINKY! :sick:

AFM- I got my cross-hairs today! The TWW begins! FF changed my test day to December 14th. I'm going to try to wait until then!

Woohoo! Good luck and baby dust! What does it smell like lol?

1nceuponatime- can you change my date to the 12th.

Had late ovulation so I will be testing December 11. I'll be 12dpo

1nce can you change my date to the 12th? Thanks!

Borr- my Dr called this afternoon and I'm going back Friday to see if any other eggs matured and if I'm gonna be able to trigger or not.
1nce- We had to take a break this summer until my hubby changed jobs and insurance kicked back in. So I had to try with 50mg of clomid and the trigger shot. I have a feeling it'll be bumped up to 100mg next cycle.

Just used pre-seed for the first time... Wow... That stuff is awesome!!!

Hope I ovulate tomorrow!!!!! This is getting exhausting!!!!

Ok so i think i will be testing on the 15th of december now. I ovulated at cd10 which is super early for me.

Just used pre-seed for the first time... Wow... That stuff is awesome!!!

Hope I ovulate tomorrow!!!!! This is getting exhausting!!!!

Haha! We used preseed for the first time this cycle and we both liked it. Think we will continue to use it! Fx it works for us both. X

Good luck kryssy! I hope you have a huge one now!

I'm sorry Catherine, you are still not out!

Ive started spotting slightly now so think af is here :-( was due on the 5th.

Goodluck to everyone testing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->