December Testers!

Just used pre-seed for the first time... Wow... That stuff is awesome!!!

Hope I ovulate tomorrow!!!!! This is getting exhausting!!!!

Just used pre-seed for the first time... Wow... That stuff is awesome!!!

Hope I ovulate tomorrow!!!!! This is getting exhausting!!!!

Haha! We used preseed for the first time this cycle and we both liked it. Think we will continue to use it! Fx it works for us both. X

I'll be using preseed this cycle as well :happydance: My DW said she heard that astroglide makes something called TTC she said the reviews were really good and some people was saying it was better than preseed.. So I may look into that if we don't catch that little eggie this cycle

I have used preseed for a while, but not with the syringe. We just put it on ourselves for lube. I saw the astroglide stuff the other day at the store. Not sure how it is tho. I've also used conceive plus which is very similar to preseed.

I plan to put just a little bit in the syringe with the :spermy: :haha: That way I know i get everything out of the tube. I'll also prob use it as well because I plan on using soft cups as well :wacko:

So my temp was way up yesterday and today so I'm pretty sure I O'd a couple days ago. On the bad side, DH has been so sick that we haven't BD since Thanksgiving so I'm looking at the only BD date close to O is O-5, so I've basically counted myself out for this cycle. On the positive side, this is the first month I've actually managed to O this early naturally, without Vitex. Normally w/out Vitex I'm looking at an O on CD26 so I'm 10 days earlier than normal! Hoping it means I'm just normalizing after bc. It's been 9 months!

So technically my test date will be December 15 but I'm not going to test this cycle unless AF is several days late because I really don't think it happened. That's okay though, we'll try next month. I'm just happy about the O. :)

Blessme - once you get that +OPK you could O within 12-48 hours, so just because the OPK went negative doesn't mean you O'd yet. You may still have plenty of time. :)

We've used preseed once or twice and I really liked it. :)

So last night, DH and I had a long (and I'll admit, tearful on my part) talk about not trying in the next cycle. We were already planning on taking a break Jan-Mar but now DH asked if we could please make it Dec-Mar because of an opportunity that will be happening in September 2016 for work.

I totally support him wanting to go away for a bit in Sep 2016 and I even said I wouldn't mind if I had a baby in tow but he kept saying the guilt would eat him up if he knew he was leaving me alone with a newborn.

To make a long story short, we are taking a break from Dec-Mar and I only got to try for one cycle this time around. Sigh. Guess I just need a little pick-me-up this morning. It's not THAT big of a difference but I'm slightly disappointed nonetheless.

Chocolate chip- I could imagine its hard since you're so excited. My husband was in Afghanistan for the first 6 months of my daughter's life and it tears me up so much sometimes that he missed that awesome time. I hope you get that sticky bean once you guys get back to trying!

Chocolate chip- I could imagine its hard since you're so excited. My husband was in Afghanistan for the first 6 months of my daughter's life and it tears me up so much sometimes that he missed that awesome time. I hope you get that sticky bean once you guys get back to trying!

Thank you so much. Your kind words really help :)

I can't believe I didn't ovulate yesterday... I was really expecting to have ovulated.... Gahh...

Maybe you will today! Just keep BDing! You never know!

I've been obsessing over today's test. 3 brands all faint second lines but crazy faint I might be imaging things. :laugh2:

Hi! Please add me for testing Dec. 9. My AF is due probably a day or 2 later but that's also my doctor's appointment intended to start the process of testing me and my husband who have been trying for nearly a year. All fingers crossed that it will be a 1st pregnancy appointment instead :)

Can anyone weigh in on my wacky post-ovulation chart? It's like a freaking seesaw!! Other things going on...lots of creamy CM and some cramping from ovulation until yesterday.

Lauren Unfortunately all charts are different, so it's extremely hard to tell what's going on, especially only being 7DPO. Bes thing to do is wait and see what happens.

Blessme We'll be trying Preseed for the first time tonight!

AFM Got my first High Fertility smiley on my OPK and still more EWCM today! This has so far been my best cycle for fertility signs, and even if we don't get our BFP this month, I can feel more positive for future cycles.

Maybe you will today! Just keep BDing! You never know!

I've been obsessing over today's test. 3 brands all faint second lines but crazy faint I might be imaging things. :laugh2:

Pictures!!??

They were all taken with SMU.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/CA731C9B-A436-4619-9648-B0F867329839_zpsnwbbdtxy.jpg
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E1B30239-20B0-4556-9F88-D52865E0D2A9_zpsdu5pvobe.jpg

Thanks y'all. I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's test!

AF was due yesterday, and I tested today. BFN. :cry: I think I'm out this month. Cervix feels pretty low and closed.

Congrats Holliems!!!!!! :xmas12:

Sorry to hear that Jamers. I wish you all the luck in the world for the next cycle.

I dont get it... my temp didnt spike and all my ovulation tests are going negative... & hubby doesnt want to BD tonight

WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"