December Testers!

Bless me- just keep testing. Mine came up out of nowhere !

Holliems on my phone the line is totally pink on the very bottom test. Can't wait to see tomorrows!!

I seriously have the worst headache tonight, it's making me feel nauseous. I can't take ibuprofen for it either :( Tylenol never helps me. Uugghhhh... I feel like I have a fever, but temp is normal.

Hollie, congrats! How excitiiiing!!

Jamers- keep testing !

Blessme- that really stinks, maybe its going to happen in a few days?

Fairycat- aww hope you feel better! Get some good sleep and drink plenty of water!

AFM,
I am having a mini meltdown. My bottle of Tylenol came open in my purse and I didn't know and I picked it up and some fell out and my two furbabies were right there. I started yelling and corralled them in the next room, I only found one on the floor.... But I've no idea how many dropped or if they got one or something! It's been a little over an hour and they both seem fine, but I can't help but think they might have got one. They're only little guys, 13 lbs and 16 lbs.

Fairy you have the same symptoms I had in September! I left work because I felt shaky and hot and not well. If you are pregnant it'll be worth it all <3

Congrats Hollie! Good to see a BFP :)

Bless me - I've been reading up a lot on bbt, and it seems like some don't get a spike until 2 days after O. Is your CM drying up too?

Congrats Hollie! Good to see a BFP :)

Bless me - I've been reading up a lot on bbt, and it seems like some don't get a spike until 2 days after O. Is your CM drying up too?

Yes I guess. Still had some today but not a lot. I'm wondering if I just didn't ovulate yet. I didn't ovulate till CD 29 last cycle

My hubs gave me a nice light head and back rub, that helped a lot. Just can't shake this headache. My dog was in my crotch tonight about 7 times back to back. Normally he sniffs once and leaves me alone, but he was all up on me and was getting way to excited and started biting at me. Took me about 15 mins to calm him down. My hubs just kept smiling.

AFM, I get the worst eczema flare ups lately, and I've been prescribed a topical steroid ointment, which I use for the problem spots, but I am looking for any alternative treatment....as I know you are not suppose to be using this during pregnancy, or probably not even TTC....but it's so itchy and painful, and some of the worst spots are on my face. I ordered grandpa's pine tar soap, as I've heard it works wonders...but who knows. I feel like I've tried every homeopathic remedy and they've all failed. It's so frustrating.

I have the same issue at times. Vaseline always helps for me. Pine tar is STINKY! :sick:

AFM- I got my cross-hairs today! The TWW begins! FF changed my test day to December 14th. I'm going to try to wait until then!

Woohoo! Good luck and baby dust! What does it smell like lol?

1nce - It's hard to explain...kind of smells like a cross between medicine cabinet and Pine Sol.

Fairy - Your temps are looking good! Fingers crossed!

My hubs gave me a nice light head and back rub, that helped a lot. Just can't shake this headache. My dog was in my crotch tonight about 7 times back to back. Normally he sniffs once and leaves me alone, but he was all up on me and was getting way to excited and started biting at me. Took me about 15 mins to calm him down. My hubs just kept smiling.

Haha omg! So glad I have a female dog.

Thanks for all the congrats but I'm still not sure about it just yet. I'm going to test again in the morning with another cheapie. If there's another faint line or a darker one I'll get a FRER. DH says he can't see anything but I think he's messing with me.

Still had fertile CM, not watery but stringy. Hubby BD with me. I really have no idea when I'm going to ovulate. I wish there was something out there that told you the minute you were ovulating.

Blessme I would think you should expect your temp rise tomorrow or the next day.

Blessme - looks like you'll O at any time now. So frustrating. If you don't get a rise tomorrow, it will most likely happen the next.

blessme: I think your ewcm should go creamy or sticky shortly after O. They say you can have several patches, esp if your FP is long. Maybe the opk was wrong and you'll O later? This whole ttc thing is one big waiting game huh? Hang in there and best of luck.

Hollie: I never see lines when others do. It drives me nuts bc I feel like either I'm crazy or everyone else is. In your case though, I see a faint line on the two bottom tests. I'd want to see it get darker before totally celebrating though too. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted :)

Well 12 dpo here today. Witch was due yesterday or tomorrow at the very latest. BFN on test this morning - unless anyone else can see something.
I reckon I'm out!
Joy x

Attachments

• 20151204_074235_opt.jpg
    20151204_074235_opt.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Hollie! Hope the test gets darker today :)

Ff has finally adjusted my chart so it says I Od when I think I did. Exactly the same as last month. Fingers crossed for a Xmas BFP!!

12dpo and bfn again. I keep having days of spotting red/brown/pink but its coming to nothing. Think af is due tomorrow so Ill see.

Sorry Joy and Catherine. but you're both still in with a chance :)

Joybell I'm not seeing anything but that doesn't mean you're out. When is AF due? I've read that the average BFP is after missed period.

Here's test from this morning. (Bottom test is 10dpo)
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E03A9318-C30E-4687-9EE6-0EDB24260AE5_zpsatlwzzep.jpg

There's still a line, and it's darker! What brand is that?

There's still a line, and it's darker! What brand is that?

It's First Signal from Walmart. I want to get a FRER but I feel like if it's negative then I will be wasting money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->