December Testers!

DH called our clinic because he hadn't heard back regarding his SA. They've asked him to come in for an appointment next Wednesday :/

Well my OPK's are definitely going back to negative. So I think i did ovulate yesterday. Hoping we caught the egg. Hubby went into the hot tub right before we BD last night.... Im worried it fried up his little men!

I think it maybe only would decrease his sperm count possibly over the long term, meaning if he spends a lot of time in the hot tub on a regular basis.... I don't think it would do anything just the once.

DH called our clinic because he hadn't heard back regarding his SA. They've asked him to come in for an appointment next Wednesday :/
I think it's regular to go into the clinic for results. They did with us, and all our results were perfectly fine from our battery of tests.

I bought a different brand since I'm still feeling nauseous and have a horrid headache again today. I had to leave work. This is New Choice from Dollar Tree. Are these known for false lines? Can anybody else see that?

Attachments

• 20151204_140842-1-800x501.jpg
    20151204_140842-1-800x501.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 34
I can kind of see it! Maybe test again in 2-3 days?

Fairy how many did you buy? I've never gotten an evap with those. I'd say take another tonight then one in the morning and see what comes out.

Yeah I just posted about that on the other thread. I bought two of these and going to try to convince my hubby to let me test again tonight. He wants us to test together. Oops. Hubby is convinced I'm pregnant because I never get headaches.

I bought a different brand since I'm still feeling nauseous and have a horrid headache again today. I had to leave work. This is New Choice from Dollar Tree. Are these known for false lines? Can anybody else see that?

I can see something there!!!

Well, I'm out. No viable eggs. The 1 I thought I had is just a cyst. Good luck to all you ladies!

:hugs: Sorry :(

I'm just a student so I'm still a germophobe lol I would take whatever the doctor gives you! You need to get better.

Me and DH say the same about our dogs. We have one who is crazy jealous, although he is so cuddly. He doesn't even want us to touch or talk to each other LOL. We always say we are afraid he's gonna eat our kid or something! If we talk to loudly in bed, he marches right up the bed and lays between us and kisses our faces... It's like he is saying "stop talking!" I love them both, but I will def have to keep an eye on him when we do have a baby, because he's so jealous.

:rofl: OMG that's hilarious. Sounds so much like ours! Zeus will do the exact same thing - if we are talking too much in bed he'll just up, climb between us and demand he gets attention.

Just found out my sister-in-law is having a boy! That makes 5 nephews and 1 niece! And I'm still sitting here like, where is my BFP?

We both started TTC in the same month, and thought we would both have kids a few days, maybe a month or two apart. She's now 5 months along. Kind of depressing when you put it into perspective.

I see it!!!!!!!!!!!! Test again tomorrow morning!!!!!

OMG!!! No question about that! I'd say pull out a FRER or digi to confirm! :happydance:

Ah I see it too!! Definitely try a frer!!

I have started spotting so I am out this cycle, but thanks to short cycles I'll be testing on the 31st December for my next cycle. :)
Xxx

Fairy I definitely see that! Definitely try an FRER.

I'm out! Witch arrived first thing this morning- I knew she was coming! CD1 here. I'll be 10dpo on 1st January 2016 so testing then but think I'll look out for the January thread. Good luck to eveyone
Joy x

Commented on another thread - but fairycat I see it too!!!! Can't wait to see it get darker for you! Xxx

AFM had a massive temp spike this morning - yey! I disagree with FF on o day but if it's right we are def out as the last bd would have been -3 O. Never mind, I'm not too down just glad that my body is doing what it should. That's the main thing I worry about! It has also moved af to 4 days later. I don't believe that either, I have always had either 27 or 28 day cycles, but I guess we'll see. Still sticking with the DPO in my signature regarding testing etc.

Temp rise today! Can't wait to test again later today!!

Just found out my sister-in-law is having a boy! That makes 5 nephews and 1 niece! And I'm still sitting here like, where is my BFP?

We both started TTC in the same month, and thought we would both have kids a few days, maybe a month or two apart. She's now 5 months along. Kind of depressing when you put it into perspective.

I know how that feels.. When everyone around you is popping up pregnant but you.. I actually had one "friend" tell me "maybe one day if your lucky enough you will have a baby and you can call me for advice" At this point she just found out she was pregnant with her first child.. She's lucky she was pregnant because I wanted to knock her down my porch! :growlmad: and we no longer really talk.. But hang in there hun our :bfp: will be there :hugs:

Temp rise today! Can't wait to test again later today!!

Fairy I thought I saw it on your last one. :happydance: can't wait for you to take another test!!

AFM: I have 4 different calender's on my phone to tell me when it thinks I'm going to O :haha: I'm sad :shy:. So far its between the 10-12th.. So were going to AI 8-12th.. I'll start OPK's today.. We officially signed all the donor papers yesterday and gave the donor and his wife preseed and sterile cups.. :happydance: I'm ready!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->