December Testers!

hi :) can i be added for the 13th please - first cycle so not holding much hope! good luck ladies

9 dpo today. What do we think!?

Attachments

• 20151205_092922-1-1-640x423.jpg
    20151205_092922-1-1-640x423.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 30
If it was just the frer, I would say be cautious but I can see it on the top test too so now I'll say congrats!

Thabks! I'm still cautious. I'll probably go get a Walmart cheapie this afternoon to be sure lol

Commented on another thread - but fairycat I see it too!!!! Can't wait to see it get darker for you! Xxx

AFM had a massive temp spike this morning - yey! I disagree with FF on o day but if it's right we are def out as the last bd would have been -3 O. Never mind, I'm not too down just glad that my body is doing what it should. That's the main thing I worry about! It has also moved af to 4 days later. I don't believe that either, I have always had either 27 or 28 day cycles, but I guess we'll see. Still sticking with the DPO in my signature regarding testing etc.

:spermy: can live for 5 days. You are still in. In fact, some methods suggest holding off BD closer to O if you're aiming for a girl! (Girly sperms live longer, but boys swim faster)

No doubt here. You're PREGNANT!!!! :baby::cloud9:

Looks darker now too me. I could barely see it before with my never-see-a-line eyes, BUT I can see it more clearly now! With that and your temps still rising...I say congrats!!!

Fairycat that looks pretty darn positive to me!!! Congrats!!!!!!

AFM - today's temp gave me CH and I'm 4dpo. Since our only BD was O-5 I have already counted myself out tho I know it's possible it's highly unlikely. That's ok with me, we will try again next cycle. Right now I'm keeping watch to see how long my LP is going to be naturally.

I did go to dr yesterday because I e been sick and wheezing - I have "severely inflammed lungs with concern for possible onset of pneumonia". No wonder my asthma has been so bad. I'm on steroid inhaler, antibiotics and a cough medicine with codeine so I can sleep (I haven't slept well in a week and the previous night I literally was up at 1am wheezing and didn't sleep more than 20 min increments all night). This actually makes me kind of glad we prob can't be pregnant right now Bc I am not worried about all the meds. Though dr said even if I had conceived she wouldn't be concerned Bc until about 6 weeks (from lmc) the baby is still protected by an embryo sac and isn't fully tapped into blood flow so it would mostly be safe. Either way, Maybe it's a good thing.

Also eek...among the next 4 to test...little less than a week to go.

Babywebb and Jenn, how are you doing?

Cycle buddy Trr, hanging in there during the wait?

Fairycat that looks pretty darn positive to me!!! Congrats!!!!!!

AFM - today's temp gave me CH and I'm 4dpo. Since our only BD was O-5 I have already counted myself out tho I know it's possible it's highly unlikely. That's ok with me, we will try again next cycle. Right now I'm keeping watch to see how long my LP is going to be naturally.

I did go to dr yesterday because I e been sick and wheezing - I have "severely inflammed lungs with concern for possible onset of pneumonia". No wonder my asthma has been so bad. I'm on steroid inhaler, antibiotics and a cough medicine with codeine so I can sleep (I haven't slept well in a week and the previous night I literally was up at 1am wheezing and didn't sleep more than 20 min increments all night). This actually makes me kind of glad we prob can't be pregnant right now Bc I am not worried about all the meds. Though dr said even if I had conceived she wouldn't be concerned Bc until about 6 weeks (from lmc) the baby is still protected by an embryo sac and isn't fully tapped into blood flow so it would mostly be safe. Either way, Maybe it's a good thing.

I hope you feel better hun :( :hugs:

I guess I can't question this one... omg...

Thanks everyone!!!

Attachments

• 20151205_113752-1-640x366.jpg
    20151205_113752-1-640x366.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 24
Just found out my sister-in-law is having a boy! That makes 5 nephews and 1 niece! And I'm still sitting here like, where is my BFP?

We both started TTC in the same month, and thought we would both have kids a few days, maybe a month or two apart. She's now 5 months along. Kind of depressing when you put it into perspective.

I hear you. I've lost count of the number of people who have gotten pregnant and even now have babies in the time we've been trying. I have stopped going on Facebook because every day (literally)there is another friend posting about "new member of the Smith family, due to arrive May 2015" with some cute stocking or some shit. Everywhere I go is more pregnant people who probably started trying well after us. So hard to not feel frustrated.

Wow! That's what I am too today!! But I'm so scared, I don't want to test too early. I'm going to wait it out a few more days. Hopefully this is my month too! Congratulations!!

Can I please be added to the testing list for December 9th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->