December Testers!

Now that I have a confirmed O, my new test date has moved to Dec13. That' puts me at 12DPO and 3 days late (if my LP stays at 9 days). Way sooner than previously expected, but I O'd way earlier than normal. I am not expecting a BFP, and probably won't do any early testing (why waste it at this point), but that's when I'm due now.

I guess I can't question this one... omg...

Thanks everyone!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That's so exciting!!!!!!!

I am feeling so grumpy and irritable today. I blame the progesterone gel.

I am feeling so grumpy and irritable today. I blame the progesterone gel.

I hate that feeling and it stinks that there's not much you can do but let it pass. Hope the weekend brings you some much needed, well-deserved R&R and maybe a little pampering :).

Fairycat congratulations!! Def no questioning that digital!

We've had 2 bfps on this December thread already. Fx that Christmas babydust continues ladies!

Well my cycles obviously all over the place from mirena. Had it removed in October. Thought I was 13dpo today, but have had random spotting on and off since O and got a positive opk just now and lots of ewcm. Am wondering if the spotting was a funny period and Im in a new cycle?! Taken a few pregnancy tests and all bfn so far.

Congratulations fairycat!

Thanks everyone! This seems to be a lucky thread! I can't wait to see everyone else's bfps!!! Baby dust to you all, I'll be stalking.

Wow! That's what I am too today!! But I'm so scared, I don't want to test too early. I'm going to wait it out a few more days. Hopefully this is my month too! Congratulations!!

That's what I told myself, but I couldn't help it! Lol. Now the waiting to miss AF. At least it's only 4 or 5 days away. Hope you get your bfp!

1nce - that's the worst feeling. Hope it means good things though!

Wow... Congratulations testing day buddies Holliems and Fairycat!! The greatest of adventures is ahead of you!!
I have tested and so far negative but also don't have any symptoms of AF being on its way either... it's kind of weird as I start staining dark at least three days before AF comes. It could be that I am a bit out of wack as I had a scare with my husband spending two days in hospital last weekend... It can just be that because of the anxiety that AF is delayed. By the way hubby is gonna be ok :)
I hope lots of you get you BFPs this month!!! The best xmas present you could ever have eh??
Big hugs and baby dust to all!!
:dust:

Leson- I'm barely hanging on. I'm feel like I have so many of the same symptoms from the last time I was pregnant. My body is either playing tricks on me (totally possible) or I'm knocked up. Who knows. Waiting for these 4 days to hurry up and finish. I have cheapies so waiting is killing me. How about you?

Congrats to the BFPs. I'll be following soon :) (optimism)

Leson- I'm barely hanging on. I'm feel like I have so many of the same symptoms from the last time I was pregnant. My body is either playing tricks on me (totally possible) or I'm knocked up. Who knows. Waiting for these 4 days to hurry up and finish. I have cheapies so waiting is killing me. How about you?

Congrats to the BFPs. I'll be following soon :) (optimism)

Glad I'm not alone! I was doing really well but now as the end of the cycle is approaching my hopes are starting to climb. Trying to keep it in check so it stings a bit less if it's another BFN. Now that I'm temping, I keep staring at my temps trying to will them to go up again, but they're a steady 98.1 so far. The only off symptom for me is a bit of nausea and a random increase in libido today, but I've been sick and it's still early.. so hard to say. Is it Friday yet? I thought I was going to wait for AF this time, but now I'm almost positive that I'm going to cave and test early.

Hollie and Fairy - I noticed that in both your charts you had a bit of a dip around 7 dpo and then your temps went up even higher from there. Is that usual for you or new this cycle with your BFPs?

Last month was my first month temping so I don't know. This month my temps do look a bit different. Last month I had a dip at 9 DPO and started AF a couple of days later. I remember thinking my period was a few days early.

Thanks guys. The estrogen patches and progesterone suppositories really cause any symptom under the sun. I am just praying this next week goes by fast until my blood test. I am starting to just feel negative about stuff and dreading my test. I don't want more bad news. blah.

So exciting with the :bfp: :happydance: I hope this keeps up! sending baby :dust: and keeping FX for all of us.

1nce I hope you start feeling better :sad1::hugs:

Got my crosshairs!!! Iam officially changing my testing date to December 17th... That's if I can wait that long!!!

Yay!

I'm still in the game folks! My temp is the same as yesterday, and I'm 10 dpo today. I know others got their bfp on dpo9, but based on my other charts, I'll see a drop on dpo 11 or 12, so I want to hold off at least until Tuesday to see what my chart does. So trying to not get my hopes up!!

Good morning lovelies! I hope everyone is well ! Hoping to see some more BFPs super soon!

Tested with a cheapie today because I'm so impatient. BFN obviously. Having very slight crampy feeling in the uterus region. Seems promising. Chest is sore. I feel hot but work is like a sauna. All things that could totally be in my mind.

1nce- I want to see some BFPs too. And I hope one is mine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->