December Testers!

blessme- congrats on getting cross-hairs!

AFM - Today is 7 DPO. Temp is still up. Last night as I got ready for bed, my nips were super sore when I took off my bra and my boobs felt extra firm and full (always a good thing!:haha:), plus I had a terrible wave of nausea that lasted until I finally fell asleep. Feeling like these are all great signs, but it seems too early and I'm worried they might also be side-effects from my oral progesterone. :wacko:

Hollie and Fairy - I noticed that in both your charts you had a bit of a dip around 7 dpo and then your temps went up even higher from there. Is that usual for you or new this cycle with your BFPs?

I've never tempted properly before, so this is my first month. I tempted last cycle with a regular thermometwr, but not at the same times everyday, and my chart looks completely different. I had a lot of up and down last cycle with lots of spotting.

blessme- congrats on getting cross-hairs!

AFM - Today is 7 DPO. Temp is still up. Last night as I got ready for bed, my nips were super sore when I took off my bra and my boobs felt extra firm and full (always a good thing!:haha:), plus I had a terrible wave of nausea that lasted until I finally fell asleep. Feeling like these are all great signs, but it seems too early and I'm worried they might also be side-effects from my oral progesterone. :wacko:

Hey my fellow unicorn :winkwink: it all sounds good. I don't know anything about oral progesterone but I imagine it could enhance the usual pms stuff? Either way it's a good idea to note down all your symptoms so you'll know for future ref (if you need it that is!!)

Well today I got some EWCM and a -OPK.. So I talked to Donor we will start AI tomorrow instead of Tuesday so we will AI everyday Mon-Fri.. This has been the longest wait ever it feels like.. I can only imagine what the TWW will feel like :haha:

Tested with a cheapie today because I'm so impatient. BFN obviously. Having very slight crampy feeling in the uterus region. Seems promising. Chest is sore. I feel hot but work is like a sauna. All things that could totally be in my mind.

1nce- I want to see some BFPs too. And I hope one is mine lol.

I hope yours is one too :) ... And me. Lol all of us!

Ah well thanks for responding Hollie and fairy. Feeling pretty down today. CM and CP weren't too promising yesterday. I've read that some dry up and then rebound the month of a BFP. It's still possible, but I'm not holding my breath. Temp dip but still above ch this am. We'll see what it does tomorrow.

Trr - Glad you're having some promising signs. I usually cave and start testing at 7 dpo, but I don't think I can handle a likely bfn right now. I'm just going to watch my temps and mb test later this week.

Best of luck A&A and all those nearing O time.

Ah well thanks for responding Hollie and fairy. Feeling pretty down today. CM and CP weren't too promising yesterday. I've read that some dry up and then rebound the month of a BFP. It's still possible, but I'm not holding my breath. Temp dip but still above ch this am. We'll see what it does tomorrow.

Trr - Glad you're having some promising signs. I usually cave and start testing at 7 dpo, but I don't think I can handle a likely bfn right now. I'm just going to watch my temps and mb test later this week.

Don't count yourself out yet. I had a dip at 7 DPO too!

Fairy & holli... Any symptoms at 3 & 4 dpo???

I am 3 DPO today & feel waves of light cramps.

No. I didn't even have O pains. My first symptom started at 6 DPO. My boobs started to get sore. They're normally sore around when I O but not this time. Also, around the same time, I was peeing and I got a quick jab in my uterus. Felt like AF pain. I thought it was suspicious. ...my face was flushed one afternoon also. Kind of like I had been in the sun. That's about it really.

I had light cramps at 4dpo, but that's about it. You can look at the symptoms on my chart :)

I'm at 5dpo and not having really any symptoms. I feel like I'm out. I know it's still early. I just don't feel pregnant :( last oregnancy I was bloated at 5dpo and sleepy.

I've been SO exhausted. Yesterday night I slept 12 hours and yawned through an entire party. I was only 5DPO yesterday though so I'm sure it's nothing but I felt myself weakening and wanting to call it a symptom. I must be strong! lol

I'll be testing December 17th if AF doesn't arrive by then. I'm due the 14th, but my cycles have been off lately (last cycle was only 23 days, which was very bizarre).

Thanks hun.. Don't count yourself out yet. I'm keeping my FX and sending baby :dust: for all!!

Tested today at 6dpo and bfn. Still no symptoms yet but I feel like this might not be our month!

I know it's easy to say and hard to do.. but don't get down yet ladies! I thought I was out this month too. I was convinced I wasn't going to be pregnant, until I started having cramps. It's not over til it's over! Sending lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->