December Testers!

If I was having symptoms I would be happier. But none so far. Last pregnancy I had symptoms st 6dpo

ashnamber Good luck!! I"ve never used the Answer OPKs, only Wondfo and Clearblue Digis.

Well my cycles obviously all over the place from mirena. Had it removed in October. Thought I was 13dpo today, but have had random spotting on and off since O and got a positive opk just now and lots of ewcm. Am wondering if the spotting was a funny period and Im in a new cycle?! Taken a few pregnancy tests and all bfn so far.

Congratulations fairycat!

Possible, but very odd. I've heard of O spotting, but it would be odd for you to get a +OPK this late if you'd already O'd. I can't remember, are you temping?

I caved and tested this morning at 6dpo... BFN but that was to be expected. Going to try to hold out from testing again until 8dpo.

Thanks all. Trying to stay positive. I will absolutely need the support this week. I actually did feel flushed and my cheeks turned rosy this afternoon, but so many different things could have caused it. CP is also much higher and softer now than it was yesterday, which is strange for this stage in my cycle, but CM is still scant/sticky.. Haha I'm driving myself nuts with this guessing game, and I was so good about just letting it be last cycle! I can't really know until I get a BFP or AF shows. Ah well just a few more days...Sorry if I'm driving you all nuts too!

Also so good to hear that I'm not the only one to have caved and tested at 6 dpo. I've definitely done that past cycles...you know...just in case I could end this crazy waiting game sooner :)

Well I tested last night at 7 DPO and this morning at 8 DPO (or 4 DPO if I'm going by FF!!! Which I'm not!) both bfn. I'm very confused this cycle but I feel like testing this early makes it a gentler let down for me. Think I'd get my hopes up if I left testing till later on, but that's just me. I guess we all deal with it differently.

I had a big temp spike this morning and I'm feeling flushed. Hopefully it's a sign of something but it is probably just a coincidence and too early to tell! Other than that nothing to say really. A little cramping yesterday but nothing major and i am not sure if it was uterus cramps or just tummy cramps!

Still bfn this am and my cm is brown/pink. Really feeling out, slightly crampy too. Tomorrow is 8dpo so I'll use a frer

Ok 11 dpo today and temp went back up!!! My drop is usually day 12, so if it doesn't drop tomorrow, I'm testing!!!!

Ps this happened a few days ago too ...this morning I woke early at 6:17 (I have a 630 testing alarm). Lay there a little while before decided to test since I had just woken from a sound sleep. 98.1. Then at 6:30 when I usually test (but am usually sleeping soundly) I tested again and it was 97.9. Which one to keep?

Ok 11 dpo today and temp went back up!!! My drop is usually day 12, so if it doesn't drop tomorrow, I'm testing!!!!

Ps this happened a few days ago too ...this morning I woke early at 6:17 (I have a 630 testing alarm). Lay there a little while before decided to test since I had just woken from a sound sleep. 98.1. Then at 6:30 when I usually test (but am usually sleeping soundly) I tested again and it was 97.9. Which one to keep?

I would keep the first one, since you were awake for a bit , your temp might have lowered already on the second one.

Today's the day :happydance: first AI tonight! I hope I get more EWCM!! Ugh so nervous and just ready to start!!

I would also keep the first. I try to test within a 15 minute window of 6am and usually my charts turn out ok. If I wake early and theres not 3 hours before I usually test then I go with that temperature

Congratulations on the bfps already! How exciting! :happydance:

I would average the two temps if I were you, that's what I used to do. Or also there is a web page called when my baby that will calculate your temp at time you usually take it when you take it differently.

I have been testing out my trigger since around 5DPT-DPO. Today it's 9 DPT-DPO and I think I can see it a little darker than yesterday, yesterday's was almost gone. I will test again later on today and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I've attached two pictures, edited and unedited, do you ladies think 9DPT is darker than 8DPT?

Attachments

• IMG_2602.JPG
    IMG_2602.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies,

You can move me over to Dec. 15th. My temps were wacky due to a cold. But the doctor and I agreed with my trigger to assume a Dec. 2 ovulation which means an override on my end. Otherwise, it is waaay off because of the higher temp from being sick, even when I discard the temp.

If you look though, you will see DH and I put forth a valiant effort. If we do not conceive this month, it will not be from a lack of trying.

Today's the day :happydance: first AI tonight! I hope I get more EWCM!! Ugh so nervous and just ready to start!!

I know you mentioned you were going to use preseed so don't worry about EWCM. And masses of good luck!! xx

Good luck doll!!!! If your lacking ewcm, buy a little preseed or conceive plus at the drug store!

I know you mentioned you were going to use preseed so don't worry about EWCM. And masses of good luck!! xx

Thank you ladies..Yep I gave the donor couple preseed to use :haha: and got some for myself as well.. :happydance:

Congratulations on the bfps already! How exciting! :happydance:

I would average the two temps if I were you, that's what I used to do. Or also there is a web page called when my baby that will calculate your temp at time you usually take it when you take it differently.

I have been testing out my trigger since around 5DPT-DPO. Today it's 9 DPT-DPO and I think I can see it a little darker than yesterday, yesterday's was almost gone. I will test again later on today and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I've attached two pictures, edited and unedited, do you ladies think 9DPT is darker than 8DPT?

I think they look the same hun

Congrats to the bfps! Hope we get good news from those due to test today :)

Lauren I would also keep the first temp. Personally my temps were credible if I managed to wake up within a 45min time frame, but varied substantially if I waited more than 5mins after I woke to take the temp.

Issybelle I can only see your ticker but not your chart from your signature link? Regardless, all the best and hope you got the timing right to make this your month!

boor.dg I can't tell in the first photo but 9 is darker than 8 in the 2nd photo. Which is the edited one?

Ash wished you luck already in the other thread but here's sprinkling more baby dust at you anyway!

After my 2 CPs, I've quit testing early. :( It was too heart breaking to get that early BFP, and then a few days later have it gone. I am holding off until I am at 12-14DPO, which puts me 3-5 days late with my normal AF. I think it's easier this cycle to say that because I know chances are so low with only BD at O-5, that's there's no point in wasting a test. But last cycle the CP just killed me, not sure I can handle the heart break again.

lesondemavie - those all sound like positive signs but like you said so many things could cause that! I hope it's your BFP, but try not to symptom spot.....I know, that's the most impossible sentence ever. :dohh: :rofl:

mrs unicorn That makes sense to me, I always found that getting the early BFN made it easier to accept. TBH, for me, it was only because of the 2 CPs I had that I decided to (try) to stop testing early anymore.

Audraia How long is your LP usually? My CM starts to do brown/pink about 2 days before AF comes for me, but unless you have a short LP, then 8DPO seems a little early for that. Could be implantation?

Lauren I would keep the first one. It was within a half hour of your usual testing time, which makes it still accurate time wise, and by 6:30 you had been awake for a little while which could have affected it.

AshnAmber Good luck!!!!!

4 dpo today... No symptoms yet really. Maybe some light cramping. My temp looks good though!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->